Have you ever wanted to create your own simulated alien solar system in deep space?
Now is your chance with this fascinating n-body sandbox simulation. Using real world physics, you can design, construct, and even destroy your own model solar system!
Build complete solar systems with suns, planets, moons and asteroids, spinning and twirling in space, held together just by the attraction of their gravity. Watch as you introduce a rogue planet and see the mayhem unfold as its gravity disrupts your carefully balanced particle model!
* Uses accurate physics to simulate gravity
* Moving objects can optionally leave trails
* Save your simulated systems
* Adjustable gravity forces between planets
* A universe of your own!
* Multiple planet and star sizes based on mass
* Particle types: Asteroid, Mercurian, Terran, Neptunian, Jovian
* Class M through to Class O stars
* N-body gravitational physics algorithm with planets as particles
* View your sandbox system in 3D
* Edit in 2D making it easy to use on a tablets or phones
* Multiple deep space background wallpapers for your sandbox
* Colliding planets explode and can create asteroid sized debris
* Awesome space music
It offers multiple planet and star sizes, beautiful graphics and configuration options, explosions and planetary mayhem!