Now Available Master volume control!
You can set all the sounds of the mobile from the same application in a super simple, all under control. You can set the volume:
- Voice Call
Try it! amaze you!
Volume + (Easy Control) is the easiest and fastest way to control your media volume.
You sound controls broken? You don’t need them! Roll your notifications down and change the sound options!
★ Control you media volume right from notification, with the smart notification media volume manager widget.
★ Change the profile right from notification, with the smart notification profile widget.
★ Easy access the Ring volume control, the media control and the profile manager after clicking the smart notification.
★Start the smart Volume + (Easy Control) notification on device start up.
★ Long press + to get full volume
★ Long press - to mute the volume
If you dont like the smart profile feature:
You can minimize the notification by Swiping from top to bottom (like to open it)
and then bottom again, without raising you finger. This is a how android handles it.
★ Nice dialog view.
★ Customize what views you see
★ Support the dev.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
It is an application to play an active part if you want to do is fine-tune the volume !
It is too big to too small If you lower one , and I on one !
I create a simulated volume that does not exist originally
You can also be used on non-root terminal!
※ It will be reflected in the sound all that out of the terminal
※ ( check GalaxyS2) that is reflected speech voice , shutter sound , even in the notification sound
- Function -
• Basic volume control setting
• Expansion volume control setting ( Main function)
• Functions to OFF advanced settings automatically during a call
• The shortcut to display settings in the notification bar
• The setting screen display function that does not screen transition
- Confirmed operation -
· Galaxy S2
- Caution -
*This app makes use of the Equalizer function
*There is a possibility which harnesses when the interference is using the Equalizer function in other apps , do the unexpected behavior
*There is a possibility that behavior is significantly different by the terminal
*In addition , for damages resulting from the use of this app , it does not take any responsibility . After understanding , please use .
*It is possible that anti-virus system issues a warning by the use of Permission , but declares that I am not using for malicious programs
If an error occurs, it is very helpful and enjoy a notification to address the situation · twitter account of the contact. Please contact us feel free .
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Press on + to increase or - to reduce the volume. The bar indicates the current value.
If you want the widget version, take a look at "VolumeWidget - Smart Extras™" (the touch area is smaller in the widget and less responsive).
Icons are from IconEden (http://www.iconeden.com)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 1 (not tested on SmartWatch 2)
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it AT YOUR OWN RISK and see if yours works.
There is also an identical Donate version if you want to support the developer.
NOTE 1: This app does not work on most Android 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on Android 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
NOTE 4: Source code is at github.com/arpruss/speakerboost
New feature: Image rotate in slideshow making. First app to support this feature!
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Pick photos, create slideshow
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
If you see any problems, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#VivaVideo V4 Key Features
+ Creative Video Camera Lenses
- Support multi capture options: Basic/Selfie/FX/Funny/Music Video/Collage
- Exclusive selfie camera with seven fascinating lenses
- Use nine funny lenses to play your “prank skills”
- Capture videos especially for Instagram & Vine
+ HOT Photo Movie Maker
- The easiest way to turn your photos into movie masterpiece and create video slideshow in several clicks!
+ Unique Video Collage (PIP) Maker
- Merge clips into one story with many awesome & fancy collage templates
+ Powerful Video Editor
- Easy-to-use professional editing tools
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
- Enhance your videos with various texts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live dubbing.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
+ All FREE Materials to Download
- 200+ special effects including Animated Stickers/Themes/Filters/FX/Texts/Transitions
+ Export and Share
- Export your videos to the gallery at any time
- Share your works to Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, email and etc
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated. Or you can
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
TAG #Vivavideo for a chance to get featured in SNS & have fun with all of us!
*** WE NEED YOUR HELP ***
VivaVideo is loved by users from many countries but now we can support only a few languages.
If you are willing to support us by translating the localization of strings into your own native languages, please contact us with more details by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
Ringdroid lets you create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds from existing music/audio files and record new ones using your Android device.
This app is the only 'official' distribution of the Ringdroid open-source project; it does not, and never will, contain ads.
Google Play Store automatically presents the correct Ringdroid update to install with your Android system:
Ringdroid 2.7.3 is recommended for Android system versions 4.1 ('Jelly Bean') and higher. It includes the ability to read OGG Vorbis audio files, and it saves ringtones in AAC (.m4a) format.
Ringdroid 2.6 is recommended for Android system versions 3.0 ('Honeycomb') through 4.0.3 ('Ice Cream Sandwich'). It includes user interface features such as 'pinch-to-zoom'.
Ringdroid 2.5 continues to be recommended for earlier Android system versions.
Note: this app requests access to your contacts, but solely for the purpose of setting contact-specific ringtones. Source code is available at ringdroid.com.
Featured in "Best Android Apps" Book by O'Reilly as Best Audio Management App in Android.
AudioManager is an application/widget that allows you to get all of your current volume levels straight from your home-screen. Tap on the widget to adjust volume levels independently. Save your audio settings as presets and use the built-in scheduler to automatically apply them for you.
★ Over 100 widget skins available through the Android Market
★ Two widget sizes available (large 4x1 and small 2x1)
★ Save Audio Profiles (presets)
★ Rename, Edit or Delete Profiles (presets)
★ Create profile shortcuts
★ Set your ringtones through profiles
★ 6 Themes for you to choose from (Standard, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and Pink).
★ Volume Lock to prevent other apps from changing your volume setting
★ 1x1 Volume Lock Widget
★ 1x1 Current Profile Widget
★ Re-arrangeable profile list
★ Built-in Scheduler to automatically apply your presets
whenever you want.
★ Restore ringer mode feature.
★ Fully optimized for Android tablets.
★ Available in over 10 different languages.
★ Create and publish your own skins with the Skin Development Kit.
★ AudioManager Plug-in available for Locale and Tasker users.
★ Auto Backup and Restore so you do not lose your settings and profiles (this is not supported on all devices)
★ Manual Backup and Restore of your profiles also available
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
MiniMovie has an intuitive set of editing tools that help you personalize your video and add details to make it extra special. Once finished, you can easily share your slideshow file on social media or any video sharing platform you wish to upload it on.
With three simple steps, MiniMovie makes your photos come alive.
Step 1. Select photos.
Step 2. Apply a theme, edit and preview, then save.
Step 3. Share on your Facebook, YouTube, or any other popular social cloud services.
Portrait and landscape mode: Edit projects while your device is on portrait or landscape mode.
Smart face detection: Using smart face detection, the subject’s face is detected in the original photo, then centered in proportion to your chosen template.
Mixed theme : Mixed theme: The newest theme that allows you to combine different themes into one mini-movie! You can use this special theme to integrate all occasions in one slideshow, creating a long mini-movie composed of 50 photos maximum and with a maximum of 5 minutes playtime.
Supports Cloud-based photos: Get your photos from or save it on Google Drive and Facebook.
Themes: Take your pick from professionally-made themes in our special ASUS MiniMovie theme collection. Find one that fits perfectly with a special occasion.
Preview page: Edit the order & focus, music, and subtitles to be used on your slideshow. In this page you can also preview how each theme would appear once applied to your photos and the repeat playback of the background music.
Edit order & focus: Edit the sequence of photos on your slideshow using this feature. Using this feature also lets you adjust the focal point and the display area on each photo.
Edit music: Choose your preferred background music from ASUS MiniMovie’s soundtrack library or use an external file of your choice. You can also trim the portion and adjust the length of music you’d like to use.
Edit subtitle: Add more meaningful notes and text on your slideshow as subtitles. You can also edit the date of the slideshow using this feature.
Save my draft and Continue: You can now save one unfinished project as a draft and finish it later via tapping Continue on the MiniMovie home screen.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: email@example.com
- Some new descriptions and added strings: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese (Default: English)
- QQ Player or QuickTime Player may not be able to well play the videos created by MiniMovie particularly on some Intel mobile platforms. Suggest you use Windows Media Player on PC or use other mobile video player apps to play it.
Create your own presets
Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
- (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
Set silent Mode(From widget too)
- Silent, Vibration & Normal. (silent not available in lollipop)
- Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen
- Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple
Tablets aren't fully supported.
App functionality may vary based on Android version in use
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
You can add a custom mode for up to 6.
You can set the volume to match the scene at once, such as when working in the move and at home.
you can downlod that is old version
Up for failure by the version has been frequently reported
This app was down as a system version 1.X Ver.
Ver.2.0.0 has been published recently exposed as a separate application as cVolume next V2, we will do better in the new app version upgrade in the future.
Longer tap home screen.
Select the shortcut.
The application list is displayed.
Select a picture change the shortcut (this application)
The application list is displayed.
Select the application shortcuts you want to change the picture.
Select a picture shortcut.
The selected shortcut is created in the image on the screen.