Need a license in California? Study anytime, any place with Drivers Ed California for any Android device.
FREE from DriversEd.com, the leader in online drivers education, this full-featured study companion can quiz you from a database of more than 350 MVD questions.
Your results are recorded so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests as many times as you want to make sure you know the material.
Pick the length of each test—take a test of 5 questions or as many as 100. It’s your choice!
Use the Flash Card feature to quickly study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you’ll still need to read the California Driver's Manual to prepare for the permit test. With Drivers Ed California, you can download the CA Driver's Manual to your device anytime! After the first download, the manual is saved on your device so you don’t have to wait for the download again.
The CA manual is an official DMV publication in PDF format. The text is crystal clear (pinch to zoom, just like a web page).
This app works with DriversEd.com’s California drivers education course, which you can take to get your drivers license! DriversEd.com is approved by Road Safety Educators' Association & The Driving School Association of the Americas.
+ Over 350 questions
+ Each Quiz pulls random questions, giving you a different quiz each time
+ Select the number of questions you want in each quiz
+ Results for each quiz are saved for your review and study. Tests can be retaken.
+ Download California’s Drivers Manual so you can read and study any time
+ Study with flash cards
We guarantee you will pass your written knowledge test if you do all the questions on this app. If you fail your written knowledge test, we will refund your full amount.
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your California DMV Test on the first try? This app is professionally designed specifically for the State of California written exam. All the practice questions are based on the latest California DMV Driver's Manual. Don't waste time and money writing the California DMV Test again and again. Study for your California DMV Test right now on your iPhone or iPod!
- 275 California DMV sample practice questions including 100 Traffic Signs Questions (upgrade required)
- The latest 2015 California DMV test questions are available in this app
- The questions are divided into 18 different topics, including Alcohol and Drugs, Common Signs, Lane Changes, etc
- Questions in this California learners test are generated randomly
- You can choose from 3 options: Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not attempted Questions (upgrade required)
- You can now track how many question you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
- Option to review all the California DMV exam questions if you don't want to take the test
- Easiest way to get started on your California driver's license
- Simulates the 46 question California written knowledge test
- This app works offline, no internet required
- Try this California DMV knowledge test app for free!!!
- View your test results
- Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
- Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
- Track how long it takes for you to take this test
- Intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
- Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
Here is a Lite version of our carbon footprint calculators, pledges, tips, stories, and access to the Funding Wizard that helps you find rebates and incentives for sustainable projects.
Keywords: Coolcalifornia,Coolcalifornia.org,Carbon calculator,Climate change,Carbon footprint,Green living
There are two ways to look up the time it will take to get from one building to the other. There is a map you can use to select the buildings. There is also a list of buildings you can choose from.
Your position is shown on the map along with all of the campus buildings. Tapping on a building will bring up a list of other buildings to choose from indicating your destination. It will display four walking speeds and the time (in minutes) it will take to walk to the chosen building from the selected list.
Thinking of attending University of California, Santa Barbara located in Santa Barbara, CA? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
This mobile application serves as a toolkit for the 3,000-strong graduate student community at UC Santa Barbara, where our programs and our natural environment are both world-class.