Worrying about which college to join and which course to take?
Stressed about how to build your profile in college and get the best projects and internships?
Want to connect with other students and know about their experiences?
Campus Diaries helps you get the best opportunities and take the best decisions for an amazing student life!
Using CD's web and mobile platform - students from different campuses and disciplines can connect with each other, with companies, mentors and educational institutions around the world to :
1) Find on-demand information about colleges - their activities, people and culture.
2) Know about the work and experiences of students from different campuses and connect with them.
3) Create a profile and find the best jobs, internships and work opportunities to boost your career.
4) Find and attend college events, workshops, festivals and competitions.
1) Create a profile - list your experiences and achievements and publish your work. Get super easy resume building and management tools to help your create the best representation for peers, recruiters and other opportunities.
2) Stories : Blog about your work, ideas and experiences using text, images and videos. Share it easily on your social networks to get feedback.
3) College and university pages : Find any school/college/university and know about their latest activities, updates and admission information.
4) Events and courses : Find and register for the best events, workshops and courses on campus to develop your talent and become better at whatever you love. Get discounts on paid events and courses.
5) Opportunities : Find the best opportunities from the top recruiters - internships, full time jobs, part time jobs, campus ambassadors and research assistants.
6) Topics : Explore stories, events and work opportunities for various topics (interests)
7) Search and filter : Search colleges, universities, batchmates, internships, jobs and events to find exactly what you are looking for.
Have any ideas, suggestions or feedback on the Campus Diaries app? Let us know on email@example.com