That's why I've developed this app and sharing this with anyone interested in this topic.
Here is some of what we discuss inside this app:
→ How to secure your baby in their Car Seat.
→ Rear Facing Car Seat Facts.
→ Choosing the Right Car Seat for your Baby.
→ How a Pregnant Mom should wear a Seatbelt.
→ Registering Your Car Safety Seat.
→ How to Install a Forward Facing and Rear Facing Child Safety Seat.
→ Child Passenger Safety Recommendations 2011.
→ Child Safety Restraints in Crash Test Simulator.
→ When to start and stop using a Booster Car Seat.
→ Rear facing vs Forward facing position of car seat.
Plus much more... Please keep on checking the app as I'll be updating this by adding more videos and resources.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
- Montargis - Villemandeur
L'application Dalauto est un lien privilégié avec nos concessions :
- prises de rendez-vous atelier
- appel direct et numéros d'urgence
- alertes bons plans
L'application Dalauto est la meilleure façon de découvrir toutes nos occasions :
- Audi Occasion Plus
- Das WeltAuto
Additional information on each product sheet and the image gallery, which includes detail shots and images of the product in context, means you can form an up-to-date picture of the Savo offering.
Additional services, like catalogue, price and specialist-retailer requests, and contact and recommendation functions, allow you to get in touch with us at Savo directly, and to forward your favourites by email.
WHO IS SAVO?
Savo is one of the leading Scandinavian designers and producers of office chairs since 1945. With a complete network of sales partners all over Scandinavia and Europe, Savo deliver excellent products and personal services near you.
At Savo we work based on the assumption that the perfect sitting position does not exist. We all feel best if in motion. Therefore are all Savo chairs equipped with the trade mark mechanism named Floating TiltTM. A technical solution that allows the seat and back to follow your movements and allows you to sit as you please. A really good office chair allows, stimulates and supports movement.
More from developer
★The gold standard infectious disease problem solver, now on your mobile device.★ Download the mobile version of the fully revised 29th edition (2012) of Red Book, with search, updates and news. Quickly access critical, current information for diagnosis, treatment, and management of more than 200 infectious diseases, including drug dosing, immunization information and updates. Digital exclusive: Red Book Visual Library images to aid in diagnosis, epidemiology, vectors, and carriers!
● Complete content of the fully revised 29th edition (2012) of Red Book
● Fully searchable text
● Red Book Visual Library with hundreds of images
● Library of tables and charts
MOBILE VERSION FEATURES:
● In-context pop-up images
● Updates on news and errata
● Bookmark favorite and frequently used pages
ACCESS KEY RESOURCES:
● Immunization Schedules
● Vaccine Status Table
● Influenza Resource Page
● Earn CME
***Requires subscription to Red Book Online and/or membership to the American Academy of Pediatrics to access content.
● Convenient gallery of AAP web links.
● Updates and messages from AAP when new information and apps are available
● Drag icons into the Favorites row for quick access to the resources you use most often
● Education materials and articles
SINGLE SIGN-ON ACCESS TO AAP SITES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
● Pediatric Care Online
● Red Book Online
● Patient Education Online
● My AAP
● Pediatrics and Pediatrics Weekly
● Other AAP journals
Links to all free and subscription-based AAP apps, websites, and articles will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your free and subscription resources. Clicking a link that requires a purchase or subscription will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
● Find a Pediatrician search tool
● Ask the Pediatrician forum for your questions
● Healthy Children Magazine
● Videos, articles, and resources
● Updates and messages from the AAP delivered directly to device
● Access to HealthyChildren.org newsletters
● Updates on new information and available apps
Links to available AAP apps will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your AAP apps. Clicking an icon for an app you don’t yet have will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Bookmarks and notes to quickly revisit favorite topics
● Find proven, AAP-sanctioned clinical solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Access to over 100 books in the AAP eBook Store to purchase and add your pediatric collection
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.
Edited by Robert A. Saul, MD, FAAP, based on the AAP manual Medical Genetics in Primary Care, PediaGene is free to AAP Members through July 1, 2014, thanks to the support of Friends of Children.
• Track patients, including images
• Record family history and see areas of concern
• See screening questions using SCREEN and FGENES for family history and anomalies
• Red flag alerts for When to Refer
• Link to American College of Medical Genetics’ ACT sheets to understand newborn screening anomalies
• Key tables from the manual, including genetic conditions by ethnicity
• Image gallery of genetic anomalies
• Key resources for referral and treatment
★Get quick answers on the go from the best-selling antimicrobial therapy guide.★ Get anytime access to the complete, searchable content of 2012-3 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy, optimized for mobile devices. Intelligent search based on drug and condition keywords takes you to the best answer. Drug dosage tables have been reformatted with an intuitive display for smaller screens. Includes a Body Surface Area Calculator for dosing.
“This is an excellent reference for antimicrobial therapy. The new rating system for strength of recommendation and level of supporting evidence that is new to this edition is very useful and assists in the decision-making process in the clinical setting.” -Doody’s Review of 2012-3 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy
Based on the fully revised 2012-2013 edition, Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy includes:
● Up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children
● Drug descriptions for all antimicrobial agents available today
● Complete information about dosing regimens
● Evidence levels to show strength of recommendations
● New chapters on antibiotic therapy for obese children and prophylaxis/prevention of symptomatic infection.
MOBILE APP FEATURES:
● Intuitive display of complex tables
● Intelligent search based on drug and condition keywords
● Pop-up references with PMIDs to dig deeper
● Body Surface Area Calculator for dosing
● Updates and errata directly to app
AAP Patient Education: HealthyGrowth gives care providers the unique ability to create custom handouts for parents on vital topics of healthy growth, nutrition, and physical activity for children 5 years of age and younger. Handouts are targeted to the patient and the particular topics and goals of greatest interest to the parent, from breastfeeding and solid foods to screen time and sleep.
Handouts can be personalized with the child’s name and customized by:
• Age and Gender
• English or Spanish
• Provider’s custom notes
• Topics of interest
Routines & Schedules
Plus, the provider can utilize essential tools for effective communication:
• Print or email the handout for the parent
• Include practice name, logo, and contact information
• Complete implementation guide for the Healthy Active Living for Families program
Add Goal Setting to motivate older children to strive for 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, 2 or less hours of screen time, 1 or more hours of physical activity, and 0 sugary beverages.