Disappointing Disappointing. Looks good, but as soon as I drop a package it freezes, locks a fullscreen ad for five seconds, then dumps me back to the main menu.
The controls are confusing, the main charcter moves more or less randomly, there's no info on how to make them fly left, for example.
Fun game on the Go! A friend recommended me to try this out. I gave it a shot and it's really fun to play. The real physics in it gives it a nice feel of control in the game. Its hard though to score high especially for a beginners but it's really Worth a try!
Cool little game I gave it a try today and it's actually surprisingly fun. I can really recommend it.
Fun The game was fun, and the controls were challenging. Some of the menu options crashed the app for me (like the payment button). Pretty neat though.
Not smooth at all. Also very very tiny display. Possibly designed by and for ants.
Version 2.4 (2016-02-18)
* Improved input handling and ui
* Reduced ad frequency
* Rate me popup
* Improved game controller support
* Updated tutorial maps to be a little bit easier
* Changed focus order of some of the buttons
* Reduced npc flying speed
* Transfering npcs is now implemented
* New campaign
* The egg makes you invulnerable for some time
* Flying npc drops egg on death
* Banana powerup - you can carry more than one package with it