The mission of Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine (CCJM) is to provide its readers with up-to-date, practical, clinical information relevant to internal medicine, cardiology, and related fields. Consistent with this mission, CCJM focuses on timely review articles and other content that has a continuing-education orientation rather than on original research or case reports. CCJM authors, drawn from Cleveland Clinic and other top medical institutions throughout the world, are asked to identify new findings that are changing the practice of medicine and to advise readers how to apply them in daily patient care. Authors are chosen for their experience, acquired through caring for patients, teaching other physicians, and researching clinical questions.
• Stay up to date with the current issue of Retinal Physician
• View upcoming meetings in the profession
• Learn more about the Retinal Physician Symposum
• Contact the Retinal Physician team
• Sign up for our e-mail newsletters
“Physician’s workspace” for ECG registering device KFS-01.001 “Cardiometer-MT” from “MICARD-LANA”
“Physician’s workspace” software supports ECG registration from 12 standard leads and data storage in a medical organization archive on cloud server. It also provides ECG interpretation and displays automatic syndromal summary report on the screen of the bundled Android device.
“Physician’s workspace for Android” is a supplementary mobile extension to “Physician workspace for PC” software.
For more information about the device and available applications, visit “MICARD-LANA” website at www.micard.ru
– synchronized registration and visualization of ECG from 12 standard leads;
– recording of extended ECGs (up to 5 minutes);
– ECG transfer to medical organization archive on cloud server;
– automatic syndromal conclusions and summary reports color-coded for norm, deviation from norm and pathology;
– record keeping through patients and examinations archive;
– electrode contact check;
– ability to store ECG data in the device memory when there is no connection to internet.
MDclick provides HIPAA compliant health information technology and application integration services for physicians, hospitals, patients, and insurance providers meeting new reform requirements, streamlining communication, assisting in improved disease prevention and management, ultimately resulting in cost savings throughout the healthcare industry.
More information: http://mdclick.com
One of the main highlights of 13th edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 890 generic drugs.
Comprehensive coverage on over 1,000 drug monographs including more than:
- 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products
- 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available)
- 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient
- Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
Completely updated with expanded coverage on vulnerable populations including:
- New indications and dosing recommendations for top 100 pediatric drugs
- Pediatric, geriatric, and OB medication administration considerations
- A complete immunization schedule
- Special techniques for administering medications to children
- Oral rehydration solutions
- Drugs and breast feeding
- List of drugs associated with increased number of falls in the elderly
More High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information than any other drug guide including:
- Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury and information throughout the monograph that explain what the physician can do to ensure patient safety
- "Do not confuse with" and "Do not crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted to support safe practice
- Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
- Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes – including signs and symptoms for toxicity and overdose, safe handling tips and how to educate patients for safe medication use in the home
Plus new integrated dosing calculators - Now, with over 800 built in weight-based drug dosing calculation tools, simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step, without needing to switch to a separate drug dosing program.
Download the American Family Physician Journal app for free and then either subscribe or purchase individual issues. And if you already receive AFP as an individual print or online subscriber, you get free access to the issues associated with the term of your subscription!
The preeminent medical journal for primary care, the AAFP's American Family Physician delivers concise, easy-to-read clinical reviews for physicians and other health care professionals. Articles detail the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, with an emphasis on evidence-based medicine. AFP is published twice per month (24 times a year).
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and trust
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue then return any time for offline reading
You'll also receive real-time news and content feeds from the AAFP and AFP...all in one app!
1 month subscription for $16.99 or a single issue for $14.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one month from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your Google play account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $16.99 for one month. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Take control of your medical communications today with MedXCom!
This secure app is for existing physicians and medical office users of the MedXCom service. To learn more about MedXCom please visit our website at www.medxcom.com or call us toll-free at 1-855-MEDXCALL.
• Control personal on-call status
• View patient’s medical history before taking the call
• Secure HIPAA-compliant instant messaging with any healthcare provider in your practice and MedXCom network
• Access history and profiles of recent patients and hear voicemail messages left
• Return patient calls via the MedXCom app with caller id privacy protection
• All calls arranged through MedXCom are recorded and optionally transcribed
Using this app to manage your patient communications allows your practice to bill for reimbursable calls and telephone consults. All calls and data communication are secure and HIPAA compliant. Calls made via the MedXCom app are recorded and archived to mitigate your medical malpractice liability risk and for easy retrieval of call recordings.
To sign up with MedXCom and get enabled for this app, please visit www.medxcom.com or call 1-855-MEDXCALL.
- Maps to all the office locations
- Schedule and Appointment
- Physician Information
- Clinical Events
- Health Fair Information
- Health news and tips
More from developer
- Local and world-wide mileage challenges to get you moving, along with a built-in pedometer to track your progress.
- Videos, wellness tips, and a calorie converter to help keep you healthy - even when you're not walking!
- Personalized themes and challenges based on your favorite Cleveland sports teams.
- Tracking that allows you to compare yourself to other app users
The Today app is your daily one-stop mobile access to health information and more from the experts at Cleveland Clinic. The Today app delivers articles, blogs, videos and more to your smart phone or tablet – straight from our world-class experts.
- Personalize the type of health and wellness content that’s delivered to you daily
- Save articles to your Favorites
- Share with your friends or family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google +
- Access Cleveland Clinic Infographics
- Interact with Gallery, a highly visual way of telling stories
- Request an appointment
- Find a doctor
- Contact Us
- Access your medical records through MyChart
- Find directions to all Cleveland Clinic locations
With this app, you can:
-Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
-Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
-Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
for the latest news in commercialization technology and the Annual
Medical Innovation Summit conference, which features a different health
related topic each year and the announcement of the annual Top 10
Medical Innovations for the upcoming year.
- New content added regularly, including:
* Latest News
* Updated technology listings
* Spin-off company descriptions and contact info
* Annual conference details
-- Top 10 Medical Innovation descriptions and videos
-- Interactive map