The ARLearn platform is intended for teachers that organize a field trip, but can support other scenarios as well. For instance, professionals could use the app when inspecting a site a make notes that are synchronized with their current location.
Fieldtrip GB Author: http://fieldtripgb.edina.ac.uk/authoring/
Taking a train? Going on vacation? Sign up for a Plus subscription and you'll be able to download courses for offline viewing.
Whether you watch from the Pluralsight website or from this app, we keep track of your learning progress so you’ll know where to continue next time you login.
* Customize the home menu icons from the Edit tab bar
* Get private, course, and university messages
* Get important campus notifications
* Attendance - shake device to display a barcode for class attendance. Some courses have a barcode scanner to scan your device.
* Browse all courses in the course schedule
* Lookup building locations from your schedule using the campus map
* Access your course information from the campus Learning Management System
* Campus Directory: Lookup faculty email / phone number / office location
* Lookup your Titan debit card balance
* Check parking availability in the parking structure
* Check availability of lab computers
* View the campus Academic Calendar
* Titan Apps (students) - gmail, calendar, etc.
* Campus dining locations and hours
* Campus Portal
* Campus Webcams
* Read CSUF News feed
* Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
* Academic Advising
* Student Financial Services
* View job postings (available to students)
* Associated Students
* Titanium Communities
* Irvine Campus
* Titan Radio \ TV