* NEW * View your baby records offline - without an internet connection. Record your baby's information at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your baby's records while offline.
Take responsibility for tracking your children's health records. With the My Baby Book application you can store your children's medical records for all of their doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain their medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to their health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall their medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all your child's health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your children's records are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit https://baby.freehealthtrack.com. For mobile devices go to https://m.baby.freehealthtrack.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. Quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for your child
2. Quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each child
3. Easily recall when was the last time your child had a tetanus shot or other immunization.
4. Plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of your own stats such as feeding amount, sleep time, head circumference and any other stats you can think of.
You'll also be able to record memorable baby book events with text and pictures and save them in the Notes section.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
**NOTE** If you are using Track My Medical Records from Digimia LLC, you already have all the same features, so there is no need to install this app too.
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
Download now and you will find it simple and very useful. Special care has been taken so that it is not too cumbersome to use.
In summary, Women’s Health Diary has the following apps:
• The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker App.
• A Menstrual Diary App.
• A Health Screening App.
• A Health Appointment App.
• An Immunization App.
1. The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker app includes:
• Ability to record the weight, height and determine the BMI using the Imperial or Metric measurements.
• The app will show whether you are underweight, of normal weight, overweight, obese or grossly obese.
• If your BMI is abnormal it will show the weight you need to gain or loss for you to have a normal BMI
• You can keep the history of your weight and BMI in this app
• Sets alerts to remind you to weigh yourself if you want to.
• There is a brief description on Body Mass Index in the Note Window.
2. Menstrual Diary App:
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The date of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the durations and the intervals will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation date is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
- Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
- Alerting you of the fertile period
3. The Health Screening App.
• This app helps you with your Self-Breasts Examination, Pap Smear Examination, Mammogram, Blood Pressure Measurements and Blood Sugar Estimations and you Fasting Serum Lipids Levels.
• You can include other specific screening tests personalised for you by your doctor.
• It keeps track of when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
4. The Health Appointment App.
• This app helps you with the following common medical appointments:
o Medical Practitioner’s Appointments
o Dental Appointments
o Gynecologist’s Appointments
• The app also keeps the contact numbers of the following:
o Medical Insurance Representative
• You can create your own medical appointments and personalize them for you, e.g. for Cardiologist, Dietician, Physiotherapist.
• The app keeps track of all these appointments, when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
5. Immunization App
• This app helps you with the following common vaccinations:
• Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
• Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
• The app is also able to create vaccinations for other diseases recommended in your country or personally for you (e.g. Meningococcal Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccine, Zoster Vaccine).
• It also keeps track of all these vaccinations, whether you require them, whether you have obtained them, when the booster doses are due, and alerts you accordingly.
Besides the above main features there are several other aspects to Women’s Health Diary:
1. The app is password protected.
2. There is a summary screen shot of all the apps in a window.
Women’s Health Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your health. It also provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.