Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare tantissimi valori e di capire finalmente le tue "Analisi del Sangue". Definizioni, valori di riferimento, se aumentano o se diminuiscono, il tutto con un rapido click!
Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare anche un vasto archivio di patologie divise per apparato.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
• Access to My Sanford Chart: view your medical records online, schedule appointments, access test results, request prescription renewals, or send a message to your care team.
• Find a Doctor: search for doctors by specialty or location.
• Find a Location: search for Sanford Health locations by specialty, city, or state or allow the app to use your location to find the location nearest you. Get directions to any location quickly and easily.
• Wait Times: find up-to-the-minute wait times for all of our acute care and walk-in clinics when you need to be seen without an appointment.
• My Sanford Nurse: when you need answers after hours, My Sanford Nurse is your 24-hour nurse phone line.
• About Sanford Health: learn all there is to know about Sanford Health and our vision to improve the human condition through exceptional care, innovation and discovery.
• Contact Us: we are dedicated to making a difference in your life. Contact our staff of medical professionals if for some reason you were not able to find what you were looking for.
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
In order to utilize this FREE application, the user must have a valid user ID and password for firstHOMECARE or firstHOSPICE Enterprise Edition.
Do you want to look up the status of a medical or pharmacy claim? Or view your MDwise Marketplace ID card? How about checking your coverage and benefits information or finding a doctor close to home?
With myMDwise Mobile you will be able to manage your health care on the go.
With myMDwise, you can:
•View recent claims. See your last 10 claims and get a detailed view of each. Or look up specific medical and pharmacy claims by member name.
•Pay your monthly premium.
•View your member ID card. View the information on both the front and the back of your ID cards.
•See if you have met your deductible.
•View a summary of your coverage and benefits.
•Find doctors and hospitals in the MDwise network that are close to home.
You must always sign in with your User Name and Password to access the features in this app. Without that information, no one can reach your personal data. It is safe.
MDwise is your local, Indiana-based nonprofit health care company. We were founded in 1994 by the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County and Indiana University Health to help vulnerable populations needing health coverage in Indiana. Our mission is to provide high quality health care. We only take care of families in Indiana. MDwise works with the State of Indiana and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to bring you the Hoosier Healthwise, Healthy Indiana Plan, Indiana Care Select and MDwise Marketplace health insurance programs.
myMDwise Mobile is requires Android 2.3 or later.
•Quick indexed lookup of protocols in a matter of seconds
•Favorites tab for quick access of what's important to you
•Updated shortly after new protocols are posted online making it more up-to-date than most printed protocol manuals
•Customizable notes for each individual protocol entry
•Always with you as long as you have your phone and never fades or tears
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
Explore what a normal, defective and repaired heart looks like for these anomalies and defects:
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Coarctation of the Aorta
• Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
• Transposition of the Great Arteries
• Ventricular Septal Defect
• Patent Ductus Arteriosus
• Atrioventricular Septal Defect
Discover each defect through the following interactions:
• Toggle between normal, defect and repair views
• View exterior and various interior heart planes / slices
• Pan, rotate and zoom
• Watch video animation with audio description of each defect and repair
• See labels of key heart structures
• Read a detailed description of the defect
ABOUT CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
As one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the United States, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is dedicated to improving child health locally, nationally and internationally. We relentlessly focus on improving outcomes, enhancing patient and family experience, and providing the best value for every visitor.
Heartpedia was developed by Cincinnati Children’s Heart Institute in collaboration with the Cincinnati Children’s Critical Care Media Lab. The Heart Institute is a worldwide leader in clinical cardiology care and research. We are transforming pediatric cardiac care with a first-of-its-kind bridge between research and clinical care. Our family resources and services are designed to ease the stress of hospital stays, clearly explain procedures, and provide comfort and hope in the face of a life-altering diagnosis.