With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the tablet app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
Der Pain Tracer ist das Schmerztagebuch für eine einfache und präzise Dokumentation Ihrer Schmerzen und der damit verbundenen Lebensqualität. Halten Sie in wenigen Schritten täglich Schmerzstärke, -charakter und den Ort der Schmerzen fest. Auch die eingenommenen Medikamente können Sie dokumentieren. Bei Bedarf drucken Sie sich Ihre Werte per Report-Funktion aus oder leiten Sie sie als E-Mail an Ihren Arzt weiter. Somit leisten Sie einen wichtigen Beitrag, um Ihre Schmerztherapie zu optimieren.
Die richtige Behandlung von Schmerzen ist entscheidend für die Verbesserung der Lebensqualität – gleichzeitig ist Schmerz nur schwer zu lokalisieren und zu charakterisieren, da er für den Arzt unsichtbar bleibt.
Für eine optimal auf Sie abgestimmte Therapie ist es hilfreich, Schmerzen und Beeinträchtigungen täglich aufzuzeichnen, um ein möglichst klares Bild Ihrer Schmerzen zu zeichnen. Mit dem Pain Tracer dokumentieren Sie alle wichtigen Parameter rund um Ihre Schmerzen, Ihr Befinden und Ihre Behandlung – ganz einfach und unkompliziert. Per Schieberegler geben Sie an, wie Sie sich fühlen, per Auswahlmenü speichern Sie Ihre Medikamente und die Dosis. Der Pain Tracer fasst Ihre Einträge zu aussagekräftigen Daten zusammen und macht Ihren Schmerz sowie Ihr Befinden für den Arzt sichtbar. Dieser Einblick hilft dabei, Ihre Therapie optimal anzupassen.
Mit Pain Tracer auf Ihrem Androidgerät dokumentieren Sie
• Schmerzstärke nach Tageszeit
• Art der Schmerzen (pochend, stechend, drückend,...)
• Ort der Schmerzen
• Einschränkungen der Lebensqualität
• regelmäßige und akute Medikamente
Pain Tracer auf einen Blick
dokumentieren Sie Schmerzen, Lebensqualität und Behandlung
erfassen Sie den genauen Ort Ihrer Schmerzen
zusammengefasste Daten in Kurven und Tabellen sorgen für Übersichtlichkeit und wichtige Erkenntnisse
leiten Sie Ihre Werte per E-Mail an Ihren Arzt weiter
Drucken Sie Ihr Schmerztagebuch aus
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Download RheumaTrack® RA - FREE OF CHARGE!
Kindly supported by abbvie
RheumaTrack® RA is a personal digital patient diary with the following functions:
• Protocol for pain according to visual analog scale (VAS)
• Individual medication planner
• Function documentation with simple function survey (according to FFbH)
• Protocol for pain and pain localization
• Lucid illustration of the pain diary as a history, list or calendar
• Documentation of morning stiffness
• Documentation of sports activities, infection times and inability to work
• Reminder function for pain value recording, medication intake, checks & doctor’s visits
• Functional and intuitive user guidance
• Extensive statistical evaluation
• Notes function for pain value entry
• Code lock against undesired access
• Export of data for archiving and printing for entries, checks and medication intake
• Export of data in an email as a CSV file (for import e.g. to Excel) or in PDF format
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
The app was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, morning stiffness and use of medication thanks to the app.
The medication scheduler helps you to take your medication at the correct time and helps you to record what you take. Important note: please only enter your use and dosage for the medication as described by the doctor, patient information leaflet or pharmacist.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Let yourself be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. Should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® RA will notify you on the display of your device.
By means of the export function you can back up and archive your personal rheumatism patient diary. All of the data recorded can be backed up in email format, as a CSV file or as a formatted PDF file.
Install RheumaTrack® RA on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how the RheumaTrack® RA electronic patient diary can help you to keep a closer eye on yours disease.
Contact for support, questions & suggestions: email@example.com
Designed to allow chronic pain patients to record daily pain-scores and relevant clinical details. These are are entered into a simple on-screen calendar, and can be displayed graphically, exported to a spreadsheet file, or exported and emailed. The output is designed to inform the health professionals involved in managing your pain. The app also provides access to some of the Chronic Pain Management Group's leaflets and other resources.
Developed by Consultant Anaesthetists involved in chronic pain management in the West of Scotland.
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc)
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and tshe effect
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore
* German, French, Italian, Spanish, & English Language supported in the App.
* Lite version is limited to 10 entries
+++ Pro version available with many more features, including:
- Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Medication list fully customizable
- Set the time & number of tablets indepentantly for each medication item
- Chart: Types of headaches
- Chart: Headache Location
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Chart: Triggers
- Chart: Severity of pain over time
- Cloud Backup & Restore
- Automatic backup option
- No Ads
+++ upgrade to Pro version
Your data will automatically be imported from the lite version to the pro version.
• Access to My Sanford Chart: view your medical records online, schedule appointments, access test results, request prescription renewals, or send a message to your care team.
• Find a Doctor: search for doctors by specialty or location.
• Find a Location: search for Sanford Health locations by specialty, city, or state or allow the app to use your location to find the location nearest you. Get directions to any location quickly and easily.
• Wait Times: find up-to-the-minute wait times for all of our acute care and walk-in clinics when you need to be seen without an appointment.
• My Sanford Nurse: when you need answers after hours, My Sanford Nurse is your 24-hour nurse phone line.
• About Sanford Health: learn all there is to know about Sanford Health and our vision to improve the human condition through exceptional care, innovation and discovery.
• Contact Us: we are dedicated to making a difference in your life. Contact our staff of medical professionals if for some reason you were not able to find what you were looking for.
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
Explore what a normal, defective and repaired heart looks like for these anomalies and defects:
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Coarctation of the Aorta
• Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
• Transposition of the Great Arteries
• Ventricular Septal Defect
• Patent Ductus Arteriosus
• Atrioventricular Septal Defect
Discover each defect through the following interactions:
• Toggle between normal, defect and repair views
• View exterior and various interior heart planes / slices
• Pan, rotate and zoom
• Watch video animation with audio description of each defect and repair
• See labels of key heart structures
• Read a detailed description of the defect
ABOUT CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
As one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the United States, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is dedicated to improving child health locally, nationally and internationally. We relentlessly focus on improving outcomes, enhancing patient and family experience, and providing the best value for every visitor.
Heartpedia was developed by Cincinnati Children’s Heart Institute in collaboration with the Cincinnati Children’s Critical Care Media Lab. The Heart Institute is a worldwide leader in clinical cardiology care and research. We are transforming pediatric cardiac care with a first-of-its-kind bridge between research and clinical care. Our family resources and services are designed to ease the stress of hospital stays, clearly explain procedures, and provide comfort and hope in the face of a life-altering diagnosis.