The Wacky Museum is a fun opportunity to study art. This amazing book is now released in 3-D e-book!
* Do your children only play games on smart phones and on tablet PC?
* Do they only look for cartoons on smart phones?
* Don’t you feel uneasy that your children are only playing games during their free time?
* What if our children can have a new opportunity for studying while looking at Da Vinci’s artworks?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, We recommend that you explore NRISE’ The Wacky Museum in 3-D.
The Wacky Museum will foster their imagination and interests. You will be able to see your children enjoy books again.
The Wacky Museum in 3-D is the start.
- The Wacky Museum is? -
* It is an excellent educational content based on the Park-Young Books’ The Wacky Museum in prints. The Park-Young Books has 60 years of experience in publishing business in Korea.
* It is designed to be your children’s first art-book. This will enhance your children’s’ imagination and intelligence level.
* It is written by Su-Kyung Park, a write for TV Kindergarten and KBS TV museum program. It is filled with stories that your children will enjoy.
* It is an e-book content that utilizes 3-D technology to enable the readers to experience the objects in multiple perspectives. It also adds stability to the viewing experience using 2-D technology as well.
* Explore every part and every corner of the book using the touch-screen. It will grow your children’s imagination.
* Readers can learn about stories of Da Vinci and play art games with Da Vinci. The book enables children to obtain educational benefit through art.
- Content -
* Behind story about Da Vinci
* Viewing Da Vinci arts
* Drawing board
* My Gallery
- Audience -
* It is an educational content for 6-9 years old children. It is also available in English, so the book can be enjoyed by older children.
* Children can experience art not only themselves but with parents with this book. They can also study art while learning how fun it is to study it on their own. Children can also experience books at an early age.
- Feature -
* Explore the book in 3-D using touch screen to satisfy your sense of hearing, sight and touch!
* We introduce stories by a famous writer in cartoons and include a voice of a famous radio actor.
* Grabbing Fun and educational benefits at the same time! Take a snap shot of the book and draw in drawing board. You can enjoy your children art work in your gallery.
* Allows children to enjoy reading books through 3-D e-book from an early age.
Produced & Released by: NRISE, Inc.
This is an application to show high resolution images in a slide show of all the main national treasures and important cultural assets held at the Nezu Museum. Japanese and East Asian art, as well as our facilities like galleries and garden, can be enjoyed any time on your hand. Tapping on the screen will also show high resolution images with commentary of approximately 120 pieces carefully chosen from the extensive Nezu Museum collection. Furthermore, you can enjoy the web application which the software is linked to, introducing the latest news from Nezu Museum.