♥ Detailed medical checks:
- 3 ultrasounds
- monthly doctor appointment, blood test and urinalysis
- 6th month blood test
- vaginal swab
- folic acid prescription
- dates for declaration to Social Security (applicable for France only)
- maternity leave duration (applicable for France only)
♥ For every check, you have the ability to set the date at which you did it. This allows you to have a quick outlook of your pregnancy, and to see what you need to do! There is also a description of the purpose of the check. For every doctor appointment, the app will explain the goal of the appointment, and what the doctor will check.
♥ A widget placed on your desktop will indicate the progress of your pregnancy, and of your friends! You can save an *unlimited* number of pregnancy dates in the app.
♥ Get notifications on top of your screen when you need to do something about your pregnancy! Set the time and the number of days in advance for the reminders, and you're all set! Never forget any test for you or your wife!
♥ The app also shows advices about:
- mother's food diet
- allowed / forbidden drugs
- a glossary for the most common words used during the pregnancy
♥ The app shows the progress of your pregnancy by showing the average size and weight for a child of the same age. It will also count down the remaining days for you!
♥ ♥ Become a fan of our Facebook page! ♥ ♥
This application is intended for the french medical system. Please check with your doctor in all cases.
This app was made with instructions from a doctor.
The app uses the following permissions:
- automatic launch at boot time: for notifications and reminders (don't worry about CPU usage: the actual launch of the app is delayed so that it will only start when the CPU is not overloaded)
- Internet access: for crash and bug fixes. Your personal data is the most important to our eyes. We will NEVER send, share, sell or give for any reason what was collected. The collected data includes your device name, screen resolution, OS version, etc. They are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT anonymous. We do respect your private data. Please note that if you don't agree with this, you are not allowed to use this app.
This app was tested on android versions from 1.5 to 4.0, on phones and tablets.
The weight follow-up graph requires Android 2.0+. Trying to load it on android 1.5-1.6 will cause a crash.
This app includes an optimized UI for Honeycomb and ICS Ice Cream Sandwich tablets.
La Homeopatía (del griego “Homoios: semejante, y pathos: enfermedad”), es un sistema terapeútico que consiste en curar las enfermedades por medio de sustancias capaces de determinar una afección análoga a la que se quiere combatir. Su ley principal se basa en: “Similia, Similibus, Curantur”, que significa que los semejantes se curan con los semejantes. Ello es totalmente opuesto al tratamiento alopático que combate los contrarios con los contrarios: “Contraria, Contrariis, Curantur”, es decir las irritaciones por medio de los calmantes, etc.
La Medicina Homeopática sigue fielmente en su doctrina y en su terapeútica la premisa de que hay que tratar enfermos y no enfermedades y la única y más elevada misión del Médico es recuperar la salud de su paciente a fin de que pueda “alcanzar los altos fines de su existencia”.
LA CONSULTA HOMEOPATICA:
Se trata de una historia clínica biopatográfica mediante la cual el médico homeópata obtiene toda la información necesaria que incluye la recopilación de datos, antecedentes personales y familiares, revisación médica, exámenes de laboratorios, etc., dónde asimismo se analiza la historia personal completa de la vida del paciente. Es por ello que la consulta homeopática es muy diferente a cualquier otra ya que se basa en un encuentro intenso y penetrante entre el médico y el enfermo. Los médicos homeópatas tenemos una forma diferente de escuchar a los pacientes, dado que es valioso e importante el sentir, pensar y obrar de cada uno de ellos, ya que allí nacen las causas de su desorden, desequilibrio o falta de armonía. Se emprende así una terapeútica que implica el inicio de una manera de ver en su totalidad la salud y la enfermedad, es comenzar a conocerse mejor, tomar conciencia de quienes somos y que sentido tiene lo que nos sucede, es comprender e involucrarnos con nuestro proceso de curación.
EL REMEDIO HOMEOPATICO
El remedio homeopático surgió de la observación de Samuel Hahnemann al comprobar las propiedades terapeúticas que adquieren diferentes sustancias por medio de su técnica de diluciones y dinamizaciones sucesivas, cuyo origen puede ser una sustancia vegetal, mineral o animal. El mecanismo de acción del medicamento homeopático es sobre la energía vital desarmonizada del organismo. Y esto es posible, porque las altas diluciones y sacudidas a las que son sometidas (por eso es fundamental que la preparación sea realizada por farmaceúticos idóneos), los convierte en energía pura, y es por ello que pueden actuar a ese nivel.
La homeopatía es ”unicista” por definición, es decir, que se debe emplear un solo remedio por vez, porque así se los conoce en acción ya que han sido experimentados individualmente. El peligro de prescribir más de uno es que no conocemos el efecto de la mezcla y se corre el riesgo cierto de interferencias y antidotismos que nos alejan del ideal de curación.
El remedio homeopático cura la predisposición, suceptibilidad e idiosincrasia a enfermarse, que es en realidad el verdadero problema y no simplemente matar el germen o la bacteria que es la consecuencia.
LA HOMEOPATIA Y LOS GRANDES PERSONAJES DE LA HISTORIA EN ARGENTINA:
- En enero de 1817, en el Cruce de los Andes, aparece el primer botiquín homeopático de la mano del Gral. José de San Martin (quién sufría de una úlcera gastroduodenal y artrosis severa, enfermedades éstas que debió sobrellevar a lo largo de su vida), que le fuera obsequiado por Don Angel Correas (amigo personal del Libertador). Este botiquín de homeopatía fué usado por el Gran Capitán y el Ejército de los Andes durante el cruce de la cordillera.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
İTS MOBİL SAYESİNDE İLACIN;
★ Sisteme kayıtlı olup olmadığını
★ Hakkında toplatılma kararı olup olmadığını
★ Son kullanma tarihinin geçip geçmediğini kolayca öğrenebilirsiniz.
Ayrıca tespit ettiğiniz sisteme kayıtlı olmayan ilacı uygulama üzerinden yetkililere bildirebilirsiniz.
İLAÇ TAKİP SİSTEMİ
İlaç Takip Sistemi, sağlık bakanlığı tarafından sunulan bir hizmettir. İTS halk sağlığını korumak amacıyla, Türkiye sınırları içerisine giren her ilacı üretim / ithalat işleminden hastaya ulaşana kadar her aşamada takip eder. Bu sayede sahte, kaçak ya da son kullanım tarihi geçmiş ilaçların hastaya ulaşmasını engeller.
İlaç Takip Sistemi'nde tüm ilaçların kutu bazında takibinin yapılabilmesi için karekod çözümü kullanılmaktadır. Sistem öncesi ilaç kutuları üzerinde bulunan barkodlarla beraber artık karekodların da bulunması zorunlu hale getirilmiştir. Bu sayede ilaç kutuları tekil kimlik kazanmış ve kutuların takibi mümkün hale getirilmiştir.
İlaç Takip Sistemi tüm paydaşlar tarafından (üretici/ithalatçı, ecza deposu, eczane, hastane, geri ödeme kurumu) etkin bir şekilde kullanılmakta ve güvenli ilacın hastaya ulaşması sağlamaktadır.
★İLACIN GÜNCEL FİYAT BİLGİSİ EKLENMİŞTİR.
Daha fazla bilgi için http://www.its.gov.tr/
Once you setup an alarm tap, touch or press the schedule you made for more options and to create a label and much more. You information is private and ONLY stored on your device.
Medication Alarm features include;
• Set medication reminders, as many as you need.
• Set Doctors appointment reminders, as many as you need.
• Weekday alarm preference.
• Weekend alarm preference.
• Daily preference settings available.
• Choose your own sounds or a system sound for alarm.
• Alarms can reconfigure when entering a new time zone.
• Free updates and upgrades.
• Full alarm setup custom label support.
• Works even if the sounds are muted.
• No ads or banners in the application
Remember most of the proceeds will go to the fallen rider’s project; you are helping others with each purchase. Thank you very much for your time.
Medication Alarm Clock is an alarm clock designed to work for you and remind you about medication times and Doctor Appointment times.
Enter the medication and times to take the medication then select the days and never miss a dose again.
Doctor’s Appointment Alarms;
Simple enter appointment location times to remember for your doctor’s appointments then select the days and never miss another visit or be late. All your information is private and stays only on your device!
•Manage the usage (both amount and frequency) of your medication
•Set up and trigger reminders as to when to take your medication
•Keep a history of all the medications that you have taken
•Re-order your medication from your Pharmacy or Doctor, directly from within the app
•Your selected Pharmacy may also be able to send you instant notification on your device when your prescription is ready
•Send you a reminder when to re-order your medication
Key Features & Benefits :
PillManager is the first application to allow the user to not only track their medication, but also send reorder requests directly from their handset to their doctor or pharmacist, simply at the touch of a button. Reorder requests can be text or image based, with images taken with the device’s built in camera, and are sent via email from within the app interface.
Say you want to transfer your prescription to a Pharmacist. No need to spend countless amount of time going through all the details over the phone. Simply transmit a copy of your prescription or a picture of your medication instantly from within the app. Job done!
If you send in an order to one of the PillManager registered Pharmacies, you can also be notified by instant messages on your phone about the status of your prescription request
The app keeps a record of medication taken, details of which can then be distributed via email to interested parties, directly from within the app. This can be very useful, for example, when visiting your doctor, since now you can transmit your medication intake history, to the doctor, prior to your visit
Users can create audible and visual alerts when their medication is due, based on defined timescales for morning, noon and evening doses. Using Push notification, the app is able to alert you as soon as the medication is due, even when not using the application.
All information within the app is PIN protected, ensuring that all data remains confidential and is only shared with trusted individuals for the purposes of tracking recent medication histories or for prescription modifications.
The application also includes a handy Notes application which you can use to keep and track important notes about your medication etc.
If your Pharmacy is registered with us, and you select that Pharmacy, your App will display the specific Pharmacy details without you having to remember any Pharmacy contact information. You may be able to dial the Pharmacy directly from their contact information as well as send in your prescription requests to your chosen Pharmacy without having to remember the Pharmacy email address. It also allows the Pharmacy Logo to be displayed on the different pages.
"A MUST HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP..this is a must have app for all PARAMEDICS in the field, serves as a quick guide. Very fast on opening and accurate ..I rate it a 5 stars *****."
"Great app! Nice app The app has been helping me out alot in paramedic school. It's great for studying."
Paramedic Meds is a great tool for medics in the field. This medical app contains nearly 100 of the most common used drugs and drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or gtt/min. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, action, indications, contraindications, precautions, side effects, routes, adult dosing, and pediatric dosing. Paramedic Meds also gives you the standard infusion rates for certain medications.
You can add your own drugs, customize any drug, and hide drugs that you don't use.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
Dextrose 25%, 50%
Epinephrine (both 1:1000 and 1:10000)
Nitroglycerin (Drip and SL)
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Keywords: calculator, calculators, student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications, ambulance, NREMT,
Manage and track personal and family medications with a single, easy-to-use app.
MyMeds® is a revolutionary new medication manager and pill reminder for web and mobile. It was rated a top app for medication adherence in the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association.
To improve your medication adherence (taking your medications as prescribed), MyMeds:
• Teaches you the reasons for taking specific medications
• Keeps your healthcare team in sync on what medications you’re taking
• Provides daily medication reminders & refill reminders
• Tracks your medication usage and adherence
• Finds the best price for prescriptions near you
• Informs you about your drugs, including side effects
MyMeds is ideal for individuals who take medications as well as caregivers of elderly relatives or children.
• Keep track of all your medications--prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal supplements, and birth control pills
• Maintain accurate current and historical records of your medications
• Track how well you take your medications by indicating “Take” or “Skip” for each medication reminder
• Set profiles for everyone in your family or under your care
• Invite caregivers and healthcare providers to view your medication profile
• Print, email, or text your medication list from the website app that is included in your MyMeds subscription
• Set and receive multiple daily pill reminders by mobile alarm, email, or text message
• Receive and reply to mobile reminders even when you don’t have an Internet connection
• Create memory associations about your medications so you don’t forget to take them, improving your education adherence
Ease of Use
• Written in plain English, not medical jargon
• Tested by people of all ages who take medications
• Invented by doctors and pharmacists based on patient input
• Get points for actions related to good medication adherence
• Store your medication records on a HIPAA-compliant cloud server (the same level of security used by well-respected hospitals like Johns Hopkins)
• Log into your MyMeds account on both the website and mobile applications
• Access your medication information from anywhere, even if you don’t have your phone, by using the website app
Real Time Updates
• Synchronize your data in real time between web and mobile apps so you’re always up-to-date
• Store records for doctors, pharmacies, drug allergies, and immunizations
• Access the built-in pharmacy locator MyMeds—the most secure, easy-to-use, and complete personal medication management system available today.
The simple layout allows you to get the necessary conversions done in just a few steps.
Your calculations could be shared with others via SMS, Email or Bluetooth.
‘Medi Converter’ is developed by a team led by a medical practitioner. The app comes with 24/7 customer support and we are looking forward to your valuable feedback for continuous improvement.
Acetaminophen, Acetoacetic acid, Acetone, Acid phosphatase, Alanine, Alanine aminotransferase, Albumin, Alcohol dehydrogenase, Aldolase, Aldosterone, Alkaline phosphatase, Aluminum, Aminobutyric acid, Amitriptyline, Ammonia, Amylase, Androstenedione, Angiotensin I, Angiotensin II, Anion gap, Antidiuretic hormone, Antithrombin III, alpha1-Antitrypsin, Apolipoprotein A, Apolipoprotein B, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartate aminotransferase, Bicarbonate, Bilirubin, Paco2, pH, Pao2, Bromide, C-peptide, C1 esterase inhibitor, C3 complement, C4 complement, Calcitonin, Calcium, Carbon dioxide, Carboxyhemoglobin, Carotene, Ceruloplasmin, Chloride, Cholesterol, Citrate, Copper, Coproporphyrins (urine), Corticotropin, Cortisol, Cotinine, Creatine, Creatine kinase, Creatinine, Creatinine clearance, Cyanide, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Desipramine, Diazepam, Digoxin, Epinephrine, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate, Estradiol, Estriol, Estrone, Ethanol (ethyl alcohol), Ethylene glycol, Ferritin, alpha -Fetoprotein, Fibrinogen, Fluoride, Folate, Follicle-stimulating hormone, Fructose, Galactose, Glucagon, Glucose, Glutamine, gamma -Glutamyltransferase, Glycated hemoglobin, Glycerol, Glycine, Haptoglobin, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin Mass concentration, Hemoglobin Mass concentration, High-density lipoprotein cholesterol, Histidine, Homocysteine, Human chorionic gonadotropin, Hydroxybutyric acid, Hydroxyproline, Immunoglobulin A, Immunoglobulin D, Immunoglobulin E, Immunoglobulin G, Immunoglobulin M, Insulin, Iron, Total Iron binding capacity, lsoleucine, lsopropanol, Lactate, Lactate dehydrogenase, Lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes, Lead, Leucine, Lipase, Lipids, Lipoprotein (a), Lithium, Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), Luteinizing hormone (LH, leutropin), Lysine, Magnesium, Manganese, Methanol, Methemoglobin, Methionine, Myoglobin, Nicotine, Nitrogen, nonprotein, Norepinephrine, Ornithine, Osmolality, Osteocalcin, Oxalate, Parathyroid hormone, Phenobarbital, Phenylalanine, Phenytoin, Phosphorus, Plasminogen, Plasminogen activator inhibitor, Platelets, Potassium, Pregnanediol (urine), Pregnanetriol (urine), Progesterone, Prolactin, Proline, Prostate-specific antigen, Protein, total, Prothrombin, Prothrombin time, Protoporphyrin, Pyruvate, Quinidine, Red blood cell count, Renin, Reticulocyte count, Salicylate, Serine, Serotonin, Sodium, Somatomedin-C, Somatostatin, Taurine, Testosterone, Theophylline, Thiocyanate, Threonine, Thyroglobulin, Thyrotropin (thyroid-stimulating hormone, TSH), Thyroxine, free (T4), Thyroxine total (T4), Transferrin, Triglycerides, Triiodothyronine Free (T3), Triiodothyronine Resin uptake, Triiodothyronine Total (T3), Troponin I (cardiac), Troponin T (cardiac), Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Urea nitrogen, Uric acid, Valine, Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide, Vitamin A (retinol), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D, Vitamin D 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Warfarin, White blood cell count, White blood cell differential count, Zinc
Before buy, you can download the Trial Version.
This application is intended to help you remember the schedules of dosages of their medications or other people in your family.
The best Pill Reminder.
Can be used also for the assistance of professional nursing that has several times and patients with different drugs.
New (version 3.0):
- Option volume control;
- Option to choose RingTone;
- Option to unlock the screen automatically when the alarm sounds;
- Support for Tablets (tested in-P7500 Samsung)
- 6 choices of themes (colors);
- 3 font size options (including extra large - Tablets);
- Support for six languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German and Italian;
- Display User's medication;
- Indication of Medication Medicines;
- Details of the Presentation of Medicine;
- Details of the interval and dosage of medication;
- Detailed view of the medication, date and time of each dose, percent complete, etc. ..
- Set Time Zone / Daylight Saving Time;
- Visual and audible alarm at each dosage of medication;
- List of active medication;
- List of medications completed;
Hundreds of medications, dosages, scores, algorithms, ventilation parameters of emergency medicine, intensive care, and anesthesia can now be calculated within seconds. A children's calculator indicates all cardiopulmonary parameters and dosages for a child. All scores and tables (GCS, APGAR, ASA, NACA, NYHA, Baxter, VIP, BMI, etc.) are interactively operated by simply tapping on the screen.
Bolus as well as continuous applications can be calculated with lightning speed - for newborn children up to adults with morbid obesity. The app not only provides the simple resuscitation dose of epinephrine, but also the setting of the syringe pump (perfusor) for a toddler in cardiogenic shock - or do you prefer vasopressin?
The App not only provides tailored information for emergency physicians and paramedics in the ambulance service, but in also for all practical and clinically active physicians, especially for doctors and qualified nurses of anesthesia, intensive care and emergency medicine. Medical algorithms, such as algorithms for ACS (acute coronary syndrome) according to ESC, Advanced Life Support, CPR guidelines and neonatal CPR according to the ERC can be operated interactively. Parameters to respiration or intubation are quickly and easily available and predictable.
Other useful features such as a note and favorites function as well as directly selectable emergency phone numbers round off the comprehensive app. A search function helps you to find all the required information quickly; a glossary precisely explains each concept and each abbreviation.
The AGN Emergency Booklet is recommended by ÖRK (Austrian Red Cross), ÖNK (Austrian Society for Emergency and Disaster Medicine), ARC (Austrian Resuscitation Council), ÖBRD (Austrian Mountain Rescue), ICAR-CISA (International Commission for Alpine rescue) and the MC (Medical Corps Graz) .
"Best Medical App 2013" (Android App Magazine 1/2014).
Note: This Version (Version 11) will still be updated with critical fixes while version 12 ("Pro Version" - see http://goo.gl/mRYbb6) will be extended with new content in the future.
Currently, the app is available in German only.
• Pill, medication, medicine, injection reminder.
• Alarm for each time to take medication.
• History of treatment.
• Widgets for home screen.
• Reports for day treatment.
• Reports for course treatment.
• Reports for month treatment.
• Calendar of pill (medication) treatment.
• Information keeps only on your device.
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service (>= Android 2.2)
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android 4.4 KitKat Support
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention: If you use a task manager / killer and you are on Android pre-2.2, please add PillReminder to the esclude / ignore list.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
Carry it around iMedications in your phone all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Add Text NOTES to each log.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* No Internet Connection required , all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee
* Quick access to your data.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
More from developer
Tabs allow switching between Decimal, Hexadecimal or Octadecimal.
Hi-lighting of values that require escaping in XML, tap to see details.
Installs to SD card where available.
Press a combination of buttons to quickly add the approximate value of each item you put in your basket keeping a rough total. Auto memory to add the last item combination again.
Switch to the list tab and see your shopping list, crossing off items as you add them to your basket.
Items are grouped into categories. You can create/edit categories and change the order they appear to match the layout of your store.
Favourites list so you can add items you regularly shop for without typing them in again.
Optional vibrate on sum button/list presses to give you positive feedback as you are shopping and forced portrait or landscape options to stop phone auto-rotation as you are carrying it.
If the sum value's do not suit your currency you can now edit the 4 buttons.
Share your shopping list via email/message or any other share action you have available.
If you have questions/issues please use the contact developer link to send an email. If you encounter a force close please use the report button, it provides valuable information for a fix to be found quickly.
If you would like to help translate Grocery Sum to your own language please contribute here http://www.getlocalization.com/GrocerySum/
Note that for Android Gingerbread devices the look of the application is more in keeping with older devices.
Critical information such as signal strength, battery level and data used have a near real time refresh whilst more static information such as serial numbers, IMEI numbers and WAN IP addresses etc. are refreshed on application launch and on demand.
If you would like to help translate this app to your own language please contribute here
This application and the author have no connection with Huawei. It just uses the public services provided on the MiFi device.
A simple series/episode counter you can use with recorded TV, box sets or streaming services like Netflix.
If you could help translate Episode Tracker to other languages please contribute here
Multiple countdowns can be setup and the list can be sorted by either name or date and the count starts going negative to show you how long ago past events have occurred.
If you would like to help translate this app to other languages please contribute here;