The app supports three test types small, medium, large, and will report the average
transmission speed of data from your Android device.
Network Speed Test will also calculate the fastest bursts during transmissions.
All network transmission metrics are transparent, and listed on the results screen.
-Test Results Email Export
-Burst Speed Statistics
-EU Server Support
app, application, geek, network, speed, test, tool, utilities
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of UI.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
- Quota (see screenshot)
- Choose which network interfaces to display (cell, wifi)
- More background colours
- More font colours
Is Data counter widget your favourite net counter and watchdog? Do you enjoy having control of your data traffic usage? Please donate a few dollars by buying this app. :-)
If you want to you can also donate using PayPal.
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
Calculate how long downloads (data transfers) will take. Handy tool for system administrators and network engineers.
Convert between units
- Kilobits (Kb)
- Megabits (Mb)
- Gigabits (Gb)
- Terabits (Tb)
- Petabits (Pb)
- KiloBytes (KB)
- MegaBytes (MB)
- GigaBytes (GB)
- TeraBytes (TB)
- PetaBytes (PB)
- How fast/How much data is 100 Mbits? 100 Mbits to MBytes = 12.5 MBytes
- How long will 10 TB take to download at 100 Mbits?
Calculations are computed to the nearest second. Fractions of a second are not displayed.
This app does not request un-necessary permissions. No bloat, just what you need.
Comments and ratings are much appreciated.
keywords: "how long is the download?","calculate download time", "megabits to megabytes", "gigabits to megabytes", "network throughput speed", "how long to download", "sysadmin tool","best bandwidth calculator", "best bandwidth converter", "better bandwidth calculator", "network speed", "how long will it take?", "convert to bytes", "convert to megabytes", "convert to gigabytes", "to TB", "to GB", "to MB", "to KB", "easy to use", "sysadmin must have tool", "what are gigabits", "what are megabits", "best apps", "file size calculation", "memory calculation", "network unit converter","lean app","no bloat","apps that work","apps for IT professionals", "apps for network engineers", "apps for sysadmins", "apps for system administrators" "download speed calculator" devops
With most Net-Speed-Apps you can only view the current bandwidth usage while the app is opened.
As you can see from the screenshots, this unique app displays your current bandwidth usage inside of the notification bar.
This way, you can always see your current bandwidth usage, while using other apps.
This app does not test your maximum bandwidth speed, it just displays the current usage.
The default setting of this app is, that it will always run in background and update the notification. If you don't like this, you can uncheck "start on reboot" inside the preferences.
If you have any problems, or enhancement ideas, feel free to contact me.
If you like this app, tell it to your friends, rate it or +1 it.
P.S. Always remember...the faster you download, the bigger...
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
Supports DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, as well as single through to quad channel configurations.
Work out whether or not your memory is a bottleneck, or find out just how much bandwidth you can get from overclocking.
It's simple, all you need to do is select how many memory channels you have, then enter your frequency (the advertised frequency).
For example, if I had a 1600mhz kit of two, I'd select 2 channels and type 1600 for the frequency.
Or for a GPU, I'd simply hit the GPU button, then type in the frequency and select how wide the bus is, so for a R9 290X I'd type 5000, then select 512 bit.
It can take several minutes to run so be patient. Please make sure that the screen does not go to sleep while the benchmark is running by changing the display settings.