Job Sniffer helps you organize and automate your job search on the web Indeed.
-Create job search filters and automate their refresh rate.
-Organize your favorite job offers, add comments or share them via email.
-Keep your filters in Google Drive and synchronize your devices.
Please not hesitate to propose any kind of improvement.
More info in the app Help screens.
App icon by www.capuccinocommotion.com
Why would you use it:
- behind corporate, school firewall/proxy, needing to connect to squid, isa/forefront proxy with authentication
Or use Drony:
- developer to examine http traffic, with embedded chrome devtools that can be used as ide
- security analyst examining how apps communicate with servers
Capture, intercept, analyze, modify, replay http requests, websockets.
Can connect to another proxy (Basic, Digest, NTLM auth support). For example Orbot.
Can act as pass-through proxy, traffic is not stored, ssl tunnel remains the same to server.
Proxy can also acts as SSL man-in-the-middle.
It generates sites certificates on the fly.
Issuer is named UNTRUSTED.
Based on WebScarab.
For transparent proxy, superuser/su/iptables are needed.
There is gui for application redirection to transparent proxy.
Can act as Web server to access captured data.
Can create pcap files that can be decrypted with wireshark.
Using Chrome Developer Tools remote web gui for display data.
Chrome devtools tab for device connections like TcpView from Sysinternals.
Chrome devtools Console acting as android shell.
If you would like some new feature in it, send request to
source code: http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1737138
Beta testing group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sandroproxy-beta-test
YouTube, WhatsApp not working?
Example of usage:
Use stock browser and change that wi-fi uses proxy on localhost:8008
Check log tab for proxy activity, data tab for request/response content
there are ads on log tab and Google Analytics events on switching tabs
sorry for that
If you feel uncomfortable about this,
send mail and version without this will be build for you.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This application will only work if you do not use the "always" function to complete browser based tasks. You will need to use the "Just Once" function in order for Interceptor to be available when you click a link.
WIth LostNet Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Choose between full Internet access or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Don't allow your apps connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. Decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to protect your device from known malicious networks and web sites (malware shield)
- to block ad networks. As LostNet Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD solution for business). All apps are able to scan your office network and access unprotected resources such as, for example, shared files. In order to avoid this, block your untrusted apps while in the office network.
- to block your apps during night hours. Save your data and battery life by blocking traffic generated by your apps while you are sleeping. It also helps to avoid noisy notifications that may wake you up.
- to capture packets sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. Learn details about the data your apps are sending.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet Firewall can block these activities.
- to switch on/off instant alert notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
* No Root required. All features work without rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Malware shield
* Block background activities of your apps
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD solution)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Switch on/off alert notifications
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Switch on/off notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
Filtering can be set to the number (known, unknown, hidden), a contact or group. Newly added the ability to filter incoming text messages.
- Edit stretch regions and layout margins
- Load any image including existing .9.png files (compiled or uncompiled).
- Save as a .9.png file (compiled or uncompiled) or extract the raw .png file
- Pinch zoom and drag pan
- Preview a 9 patch image by adjusting the width and height.