Job Sniffer helps you organize and automate your job search on the web Indeed.
-Create job search filters and automate their refresh rate.
-Organize your favorite job offers, add comments or share them via email.
-Keep your filters in Google Drive and synchronize your devices.
Please not hesitate to propose any kind of improvement.
More info in the app Help screens.
App icon by www.capuccinocommotion.com
Why would you use it:
- behind corporate, school firewall/proxy, needing to connect to squid, isa/forefront proxy with authentication
Or use Drony:
- developer to examine http traffic, with embedded chrome devtools that can be used as ide
- security analyst examining how apps communicate with servers
Capture, intercept, analyze, modify, replay http requests, websockets.
Can connect to another proxy (Basic, Digest, NTLM auth support). For example Orbot.
Can act as pass-through proxy, traffic is not stored, ssl tunnel remains the same to server.
Proxy can also acts as SSL man-in-the-middle.
It generates sites certificates on the fly.
Issuer is named UNTRUSTED.
Based on WebScarab.
For transparent proxy, superuser/su/iptables are needed.
There is gui for application redirection to transparent proxy.
Can act as Web server to access captured data.
Can create pcap files that can be decrypted with wireshark.
Using Chrome Developer Tools remote web gui for display data.
Chrome devtools tab for device connections like TcpView from Sysinternals.
Chrome devtools Console acting as android shell.
If you would like some new feature in it, send request to
source code: http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1737138
Beta testing group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sandroproxy-beta-test
YouTube, WhatsApp not working?
Example of usage:
Use stock browser and change that wi-fi uses proxy on localhost:8008
Check log tab for proxy activity, data tab for request/response content
there are ads on log tab and Google Analytics events on switching tabs
sorry for that
If you feel uncomfortable about this,
send mail and version without this will be build for you.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
- View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
- Open design files from email attachments
- Open files from device's local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
- Isolate and present object properties
- Navigate model parts and layers
- Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
- Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
- Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
- Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
- Cloud-based storage with offline data access
- Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
- Live view
- Time search and play
- Event search and play
- PTZ control
- Relay control
- Backup files to device
- Zoom View
WIth LostNet NoRoot Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Let LostNet Firewall provide full Internet access to an app or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Use LostNet Firewall to prevent your apps from connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. LostNet Firewall may decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to capture packets (sniffer!) sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. The sniffer tool of LostNet NoRoot Firewall allows you to learn details about the data your apps are sending. Use the sniffer tool to check whether your personal info is sent out. Also use the sniffer to debug applications.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, use LostNet NoRoot Firewall to compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. This way LostNet Firewall Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to receive instant notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
- to block ad networks. As LostNet NoRoot Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet NoRoot Firewall can block these activities.
* NO ROOT required. All features work WITHOUT rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Block background activities of your apps
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Helpful notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart
LostNet App and Geo Firewall Pro is available with additional features
* Malware shield. Block known malicious networks and web sites
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD firewall)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Use sniffer without any restrictions
* View data usage on per month basis
* Switch off alert notifications