7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Just enter the Jukebox's credentials and your hooked right in and able to see the currently playing songs as well as add new songs. Learn how in our Grooveshark Jukebox How To.
If you don't yet have the Grooveshark JukeBox, download it here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grooveshark-jukebox/bjgmfagolojoigoigjcadgnpcbnlcofa
All genres like Pop, Rock, Hip-hop, R&B, J-POP, K-POP, etc...
If you find favorite song, you can add the song to playlist, so you can play music even off-line.
And background mode is available! You can play music while using other like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc...apps,
Latest song ranking
Streaming play the high bitrate, full size MP3
Shuffle and loop mode
* Subscribe to RSS, Atom, YouTube, Soundcloud and Vimeo feeds
* Discover content on gpodder.net, our podcast directory
* Synchronize subscription and playback state between devices
* Open Source, cross-platform, fast and clean
Source code is available at http://github.com/gpodder
This application uses Qt 5, Python 3 and PyOtherSide.
Do you want to listen the newest, hotest of DJ, Nonstop, Remix, Dance music?
Dj Nonstop Remix Music is the best app for you with the songs are collected from DJ and Mixer group.
- UI with Material Design style.
- Listen to many kinds of music
o Viet Remix
o Electro House
- Searching music function.
- Create favorite playlist.
- Create personal playlist.
- Listen while working with playing music in background.
- You can download to listen offline.
- The app add the comment via Facebook for you to make friend with people who has in common favorite music.
- The app supports multi languages.
Definitely, you will have happy moment with Dj Nonstop Remix Music.
Don’t forget to click G+ and vote for our app.
LET’S ENJOY THE WORLD OF DJ MUSIC!
The app includes the following features:
- Discover artist/album/song by SEARCH function
- Discover top artist/album/song base on various genres such as rock, pop, jazz, country, hip hop, rap, ...
- Create your own library with all your favorite albums
- Create and customise your playlist
- Option to watch many songs continuously, repeat and shuffle options are supported.
Disclaimer: This app does not host or maintain links to any video. All the videos are hosted at youtube and returned by youtube api
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
The full version of SoundWire enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle up to 10 connections at the same time, and has no ads or interruptions. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. You can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, Grooveshark, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
- Live audio capture and streaming to multiple clients
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Can work over Bluetooth by enabling tethering
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Save everything you hear to a file (MP3 or WAV)
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net
For more information see the getting started guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. If you get a message saying the app is not licensed and this message is incorrect then please check your internet connection and try again.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world.
By upgrading to XiiaLive PRO, besides from supporting our hard work, you also get some awesome added features and no banner ads!
• All the features already included in our XiiaLive free version –variety of stations and directories, favorites, history, alarm, sleep timer, and sharing capabilities.
• No ads! You can stream without any adds appearing on your screen.
• Our REWIND option increases from 5 minutes on the free version to up to 60 minutes for the PRO version.
• We added more options for the NOTIFICATION SOUNDS. Now you can chose the sound you prefer.
• Advanced station filtering options.
• The ability to add homescreen SHORTCUTS to your favorite radio stations.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto play/stop playback. Pick a device to automatically start playback upon pairing and also to stop playback upon disconnecting.
• Allows you to RESTORE a previous backup containing all your favorite songs and stations.
• Advanced streaming settings enabled –buffering length, unlimited retries, connect and read timeouts, among others.
• Extensive set of options that allow you to customize how Xiialive behaves on your device.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- id3 tag editing
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
Make sure you have installed and tried AirBubble first.
IMPORTANT: Once this license app is installed, you must launch the AirBubble App, *not this license app*.
You can launch this license app to have the option to hide its launcher icon (to avoid having 2 similar icons in your launcher).
When you launch AirBubble you know that the license is effective if you do not get the "30 minute limitation" popup on start.
AirBubble is a lightweight AirPlay audio receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) as a device you can play music to. It works in the background, streaming music to your Android device.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- supports audio focus (mute or lower volume on external sounds)
- supports tethered USB or WiFi connection (may require rooted device in some case)
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
☆ Audio recitation of from top reciters including Abdul Rehman Al Sudais, Saad Al Ghamdi, Ahmed Saud, Mishary Rashid Alafasy, Qari Abdul Basit, Qari Syed Sadaqat Ali and Sheikh Abbu Bakr Shatri.
☆ Listen Quran online or download for listening offline.
☆ Share any Quranic surah with your friends. Share and when ever your friend will listen Holy Quran, you will get equal reward from Allah S.W.T
☆ Play audio in the background
☆ Bookmark your favorite surahs
☆ Auto pause on incoming or out going calls
☆ High quality audio Quran
Bugs, errors, suggestions or feedback - email us at email@example.com
In future we are coming up with translations and more voices.
Don't forget to rate this app.
* Synchronize your podcast subscriptions with gpodder.net
* Discover new podcasts through gpodder.net
* Designed for Android 4 devices
Detlef is distributed under GPLv2 license. You can find the source code and the license terms on github: https://github.com/gpodder/detlef.
In one second, search for a title or an artist and listen his songs, like on Grooveshark or Youtube.
There are a variety of genres, as well as the latest from Global Music Unlimited free music.
Pop, Classical, Hip-Hop, Club Music Unlimited free music listening.
- Listen free music
- Music playlists
- Search playlists and listen music for free
- Stations from around the world in real time
This app does NOT allow to download content or music from web.
This app is NOT in any way affiliated with Grooveshark and Youtube or any of Grooveshark and Youtube products.
A better, faster and beautiful version.
Enjoy listening Grooveshark, Soundcloud and Mixcloud in only one full screen application.
Sign in once and forget about repeating again and again the same steps each time you want to listen to music.
Maximum score on AppBrain (100/100)
ADVICE: It's necessary data connection or Wifi.
2. Connect to the establishment's Wi-Fi
3. Choose playlist and pick out your favorite music from more than 35 million up-to-date songs.
If you want BarBox at your favorite place, just tell the owner to
visit www.barbox.cz and get it.
If you want to use the BarBox app as an Admin (bar, music club, restaurant, fitness club etc.) just register at www.barboxapp.com.
We are BarBox, not bar box :)
BarBox is powered by Deezer
Ever wanted to stream your music collection stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your mobile device? The free Qmusic app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3.4 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.2 or later
- Music Station need to enable on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Qmusic
1. Streaming music
2. Browse by song, album, artist, genre or folder
3. Personal playlist and shared playlist
4. Random play your music collection
5. Download to mobile device for offline used
Support Group: http://goo.gl/SSnbM
- gpodder.net integration
- Automatic background downloads
- Drag & Drop support in queue user interface for easy re-ordering of episodes
- Application widget for easy control of the audio queue
- Remember position in audio on any number of episodes
- Streaming playback if file hasn't yet been downloaded
- Restrict downloads to only on WI-FI, plugged in, or both
- Support headset controls
- Very battery conscious, strives to use the least amount of battery power
- Quick controls for 30 second skip forward and back
- Tablet Support
An existing gpodder (https://gpodder.net/) account can be used to synchronize your account.
The following permissions are used:
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To enable optional WI-FI only downloads
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write audio files to the SD card
- INTERNET: To download audio files and feeds. Nothing is ever uploaded except for actually making requests for your feeds.
- WAKE_LOCK: So the device doesn't start go to sleep in the middle of playback or download.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So the application can start the timer to periodically check for new episodes