All the permision is for the examples of PhoneGap.
The original is available at http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.8.1/index.html
keywords: phonegap, codova, framework
A search through the android play store prove no good search results. So therefore we have decided to create an application that developer like us can make use of it.
This application is easy to use one with quick accessibility. A function can be easily searched and its content can be effectively retrieved. The index has a tree like structure making the search more easier.
This application was created in a notion to serve all web developers around the world. So it could be useful if you share all your comments and feedback to make this application more usable.
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "PhoneGap and HTML5".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz, 1 set of flashcards and 1 video.
For full access to the content, please purchase this application.
You can purchase PhoneGap and HTML5 application from within this app just for $1.99 each.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in PhoneGap and HTML5 via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Introduction to PhoneGap,
Cross-Platform Vs Native App Development,
PhoneGap's Strategy for Cross-Platform Mobile Application,
Configuring PhoneGap Android Development Environment,
Creating an Android PhoneGap Project,
Configuring an iOS PhoneGap Development Environment,
Creating an iOS PhoneGap Project,
PhoneGap Build Service.
HTML Quick List,
New Elements in HTML5,
Input Types and Form Elements,
HTML5 Video and Audio,
HTML5 Tag List,
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
This tutorial helps to setup Android development environment, PhoneGap development environment and learn some of the fundamental development considerations of the platform.
Easily view all the packages / classes and description classes (fields / methods, etc.)
Automatic saving of the data and then update (ie you can go offline on those data that were previously viewed).
All data are taken from: http://developer.android.com/reference
The aim of this application is to get out of the way of your development work. Quickly switch to this docs and find what you are looking for.
- work offline
- add search method
- handset and tablet edition
Don't Forget to COMMENT & LIKE
Zend Framework 2 is an open source framework for developing web applications and services using PHP 5.3+. Zend Framework 2 uses 100% object-oriented code and utilises most of the new features of PHP 5.3, namely namespaces, late static binding, lambda functions and closures.
-Full API documentation.
-User friendly interface.
Search the catalog, place a hold, see what you have checked out, renew items, see upcoming events, contact a librarian, and more.
keywords: library anywhere, libanywhere, library, anywhere, catalog, catalogue, books, reserve, search, local,
Real Photography: Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone’s wallpaper with one click.
- Sign in to begin earning Rewards for the searches you do in the app (US residents only), and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
- Sync your bookmarks across your Bing apps on other devices.
Simple and fast browsing
- Start with the search box and click on a result to open it up in a built-in browser, or go straight to the browser shortcut from the app menu.
- Use multiple tabs
- Take a screenshot, bookmark, or share anything you open in the browser
- Customize Safe Search and privacy settings for safe and worry-free browsing on your phone.
- Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
It is a port of Evan Shapiro's Cordova Browser to the cordova 3.4 API.
Please read Evan's description of the project:
This version keeps the screen always on, I found this makes debugging using weinre easier. The permissions are needed because of the APIs given access to.
Source code is at
Permissions: the app needs a whole lot of permissions - that is because the whole point is to load _any_ app via a webserver and give it as much access to the device APIs as possible.
You also get more visible console logs and error messages right on the device's screen!
Standard workflow when using this app
1. use a static webserver to host your project on your computer
2. enter the ip address and port of your webserver on the app
3. edit your app on your computer
4. refresh in the app to see and debug your changes!
Note: webapps dependent on cordova APIs must be loaded directly from the main screen. This is because the page must be loaded in a special way for cordova to work correctly.
Be careful what sites you visit, we need all permissions so you can test your webapps, but that means untrusted sites have access to the listed permissions too!
When working with the OpenGL API, having access to the reference pages is a must. Accessing them through the browser on your phone or tablet is not ideal. The pages are not mobile friendly and the embedded math renders poorly due to lack of MathML support in common browsers.
This app attempts to fix this problem by bundling optimized versions of the OpenGL ES reference pages into a single downloadable package with the following benefits:
- Quick offline access to the OpenGL ES reference pages
- Correct math rendering using MathJax
- Optimized layouts for tablets and phones
- Table of contents in a sidebar
- Search functionality
The full reference manuals for OpenGL ES 1.1 and OpenGL ES 2.0 are provided for free.
OpenGL ES 3.0, GL Shading Language and EGL 1.4 reference manuals can be unlocked with an in-app purchase, which supports the development of this app!
- Look at the progress of your investments using gesture events on an Area chart.
- Look at market data being streamed in real time in a grid or chart view. (NOTE: in this demo, the feed is simulated and values are not real).
More info at http://coenraets.org
More info at http://coenraets.org/directory