Now you can free download it from our website.
Violin Music prepares 21 pieces of violin music for you.
The background of this violin music box is very beautiful.
These violin music are various. It may sound delicate, sad, lovely or full of thoughtfulness.
So just listen to the violin music as you would listen to a beautiful music concert.
1. People who like violin music;
2. Music lovers;
If you want to listen to melodious violin music, or just want to keep away from your immediate surroundings and living in a world of passion and imagination, quick install this app on your phone.
Music is part of our life. It can afford us pleasure.
So welcome to enjoy the wonderful music feast brought by Violin Music.
Thanks for your support.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube video and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** Off-line support (for Wi-Fi only tablets) : open this app several times with the connection, you can open it without the connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check these benchmarks!
WARNING: PRO VERSION REQUIRES WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
You can add shortcuts to your home screen for any of the below features/screens!
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Open app system settings
- Read app logcat
- Manually kill running apps
Extended Task Killer:
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (rooted phones)
- Display memory details (RAM & internal)
- Display SD details (internal & external SD)
Application Manager (rooted phones):
- Freeze/unfreeze apps (prevents app from running)
- Backup/restore any apps, including system apps
- Backup/restore any app settings
- Uninstall any apps, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user space
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
- Filter logcat by message levels
- Filter logcat based on user-defined text
- Save logcat to file
- Clear existing logcat
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run commands as Super User (rooted phone)
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance (not all phones supported, please report)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel, please report)
- OC/deamon disabler
- Uses Linux init.d script when available
Notification & Widgets:
- Show information (cpu, memory, SD) in notification bar or widgets
- 1x1 and 2x1 widgets available
- Notification icons are provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
- Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half or fully transparent.
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
. Start/stop recording process activity
. Kill all non-excluded processes
. Start task manager
. Open analyzer
. Open app manager
. Open settings
Old name: Process Monitor Widget Pro
TODOs: Still a lot, but getting there!
- Backup/restore for non-rooted phones
- Multi-version backup/restore
- Move app to/from SD
- Graphic widgets and notifications
- Setup wizard
- One-click backup/restore
- All bug fixes, just let me know
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
*** v5.0 beta has started. Check here how to get it: http://tinyflashlight.com
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code function.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
☆Over 100 million users, supporting 32 languages.
☆Featured by CNET, LA Times, The Boston Globe, XDA & much more.
☆#1 App in the Utilities category in the world.
Clean Master is the #1 Android optimizer and junk file cleaner designed to increase the speed of your device. Features are continually added and updated to make your mobile life easier and more convenient.
Antivirus Engine - Ranked #1 by AV-Test, providing professional quality security.
Memory Boost/Task Killer - Boosting apps and games speed is much easier with Clean Master.
Clean - Delete those junk files (cache and residual) that take up valuable storage space.
Clear - Protect your privacy by deleting personal information like your search and browser history.
App Management - Move apps to an SD card, remove pre-installed apps and backup .apk files.
"Apps on a phone gradually eat up memory and the life of your device as its cache fills up. To clean that out, the Clean Master app for Android devices finds the cached files generated by the apps that are hogging your storage, and it helps get rid of them." - Los Angeles Times
"Android: If you're running low on space on your Android device, Clean Master makes it easy to identify what's hogging your storage, and helps you get rid of it." - LifeHacker.com
"If you want to get your Android device clean and free of junk files, head on over to Clean Master." - XDA-Developers.com
See what it can do for you:
[Antivirus Engine] - Added Security
Professional grade antivirus that will detect and report any malware on your device. Now you can rest easy knowing that your device is safe and secure.
[Security & Privacy] - "Privacy" has been upgraded to "Security & Privacy". Added a new security feature, based on our 16 years of security experience, to protect your privacy and property. Clean Master can erase important information and keep your personal data secure.
[App Picks] - A new feature added under the App Manager section. Find fun and useful apps based on your interests and favorites.
[Widget] - Floating Widget
Multiple task management from a quick widget. Use the Switch tab to handle your Wi-Fi, ring settings, bluetooth, etc., and shut down apps / release RAM from the App tab.
[Game Boost] - Run games lag-free
Clean Master manages system resources while you're playing a game - say goodbye to game stuttering and freezing from now on! Start your games from the Game Boost section of Memory Boost or directly from the games folder on the homescreen for an average speed-up of 20%.
[Junk Files] - Clean Cache and Residual Files
On Android devices, cache and residual files can build up and occupy gigabytes of your device's space. Cleaning junk files can help free up memory on your device and SD card.
[Memory Boost] - Increase memory and speed up your device
Tasks running in the background not only occupy system RAM, but also waste your battery life. Memory Boost can stop other apps that are running in the background and free up more RAM to speed up your Android device. This includes a shortcut called "1 Tap Boost", easily accessible from your home screen. Running Android apps and play games faster ever than before!
[App Manager] - Uninstaller, Backup, Move to SD
An uninstaller that is an improvement over the default Android version, which is also able to create backup .apk files. Some rooted users will also be able to move apps to their SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps.
[Overview] - Your device at a glance
New for 4.0, now you can easily see an exact breakdown of your device's storage situation. Simple charts and statistics show you what file types are taking up space, allowing you to better plan your cleaning and storage strategy.
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106742377658392172082
This app measures the speed of a moving object by touch like a velocimeter.
Usage is easy: To measure the speed, input the closest distance to the target, and touch the screen following target. Please measure the target distance in advance with a range finder tool(e.g. Smart Distance, Smart Measure).
If the result is not accurate, you can calibrate your device with the [Speed Calibration].
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Distance Pro]
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
This app measures magnetic field value using the built-in magnetic sensor that is built into your device. The magnetic field level(EMF) in nature is about 49μT(micro tesla) or 490mG(milli gauss); 1μT = 10mG.
If there is any metal in the area, the strength of the magnetic field should increase. Sometimes, this app used to find electrical wires in walls (like a stud finder) and iron pipes in the ground.
Usage is simple: Open this app on your device, and move it around. The magnetic field level will constantly fluctuate. That's it!
A lot of ghost hunters had downloaded this app, and they had experimented as a ghost detector.
The accuracy depends entirely on the sensor in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TVs, PCs, etc.) due to electromagnetic waves.
If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern. Especially, a view cover with a magnet or a leather case with a magnetic snap can cause unwanted results.
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
SCAN, DECODE, CREATE, SHARE with QR BARCODE SCANNER!
More than 35 millions users downloaded this premium app that SCANS multiple barcode formats and QR codes to automatic decode their contents.
QR Barcode Scanner is very fast and easy to use.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
Take a look at our app screenshots and feel free to share this app with your friends.
Download this app and transform your Android smartphone or tablet in a powerful QR Code scanning station.
Visit our catalog on http://goo.gl/T7VXz
- SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from
> IMAGE FILES
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:
> EMAIL ADDRESSES
> PHONE NUMBERS
> CONTACTS INFORMATIONS
> CALENDAR EVENTS
> GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
> SIMPLE TEXT
- CREATE your own "oldy" BARCODES (EAN8, EAN13, CODE39, CODE 128)
- SHARE your QR CODES through:
> TEXT MESSAGES
> SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus)
- AUTO-ARCHIVE every QR CODE decoded in a simple chronology.
- JUMP DIRECTLY to WEB ADDRESSES decoded.
User interface languages: English, Espanol, Italiano.
New version 1.4.2 :
1) major bug fix for android 2.1 devices on result scan activity;
2) resolved random crash on history;
3) minor bug fixing.
Old version 1.4.1
1)Improved user interface and user experience;
2)Complete Integration with ICS 4.x;
3)Added possibility to save contact to phonebook;
4)Added option to save result to clipboard;
5)Added possibility to search through the history;
6)Added possibility to enable/disable vibration;
7)Added possibility to enable/disable sound on scan completed;
8) added possibility to save calendar events directly into your calendars;
9) added possibility to change color of the encoded qr.
Old version 1.4 :
1) Revolution of the user interface (swipe, etc.);
2) Added the function for decoding images;
3) Added the function for decoding from URL.
Old version 1.3 :
1)complete support for the english, spanish and italian language;
2)new UI style;
3)added the auto recognition of the type of the qr/barcode scanned;
4)added the auto redirection to the content of the qr/barcode where possible;
5)minor bug fixed
Old version 1.2.1 :
1)Standalone scan function
2)more option to refine your search
3)possibility to encode many informations like contact address, phone number, emails, url, location,current position,bookmarks,calendar events. you can share all this information through sms, mail, social networks, dlna, picasa and other services.
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
More from developer
(!!) NOTE: this application is free to download, but will only work for a limited amount of time before you will have to activate it through a small one-time in-app purchase fee (~3EUR). Besides giving you a chance to try the app before you buy it, this was also the only way (due to technical constraints of the Play Store) to be able to give away this app for free to all existing gStrings users with paid content.
The app measures sound pitch using your phone's microphone, letting you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, ukulele, piano, even wind instruments to name a few that have been tested).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies, e.g. A440 > A443),
2. different temperaments (pythagorean, bagpipe, etc.),
3. custom user-defined temperaments,
4. different note namings (English, Latin, Hindustani),
4. a nonlinear scale,
5. microphone sensitivity setup,
6. pitch pipe.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try this!
Thank you note: most of the historic temperaments were included courtesy of NetCat AG.
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
2. different temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
3. a variable range nonlinear scale,
4. microphone sensitivity setup,
5. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
[NOTE]: the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used to save a stack trace in case an unexpected error occurs.
Similar apps mangle the APN list of your phone, potentially corrupting it.
DCSwitch uses android's undocumented services to enable/disable the data connection in a clean, mean and concise manner.
NOTE1: HTC SENSE not supported.
NOTE2: Does not work on Gingerbread. See and star this issue to make it work again: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15031
!!NOTE!! this is a widget, NOT an app (long-press on your home scr to add/run it).
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issues, or see cohortor.org/metronome for more.
Similar apps mangle the APN list of your phone, potentially corrupting it.
DCSwitch+ uses android's undocumented services to enable/disable the data connection in a clean, mean and concise manner.
NOTE: HTC SENSE not supported.