Thank you It does what it says, to the fullest, and I have been pushing my friends and family to use it. 5 stars.
Great app now even better Fixed local shell! Arrow/tab keys are a big help. Now I can use the default on-screen keyboard and still get tab completion and shell history.
For Raspberry PI I use it to connect to my Raspberry PI and it works flawlessly
Works like a charm Does exactly what you need from an SSH client. It's best to use it in combination with Hacker's Keyboard
Excellent An excellent open source (essential for this type of app) ssh client, with full private key management, good terminal emulation and port forwarding
Perfect Excellent SSH client.
• Mouse support for right click and selection and mouse wheel to paste.
• Hot keys for external keyboard.
• Running notification now has a "disconnect all" button to quickly close connections.
• Default RSA key size is now 2048 bits.
• New soft keypad with directional arrows.
• Local connections
• Pubkeys now have the correct strength listed in the pubkey list.
• EC key operations would fail on some devices.
TeamSpeak 3 – gamers’ first choice in voice chat software now back on Android.