Finding the nearest CO-OP ATM is now as easy as the touch of your finger. Whether you are trying to find a location where you live, work, go to school, or even while you are traveling, this app will provide you with a list of the most convenient locations and their addresses. Plus you can find an ATM at a variety of locations you may commonly shop such as 7-Eleven, Walgreens and Costco. And with just one more tap touch of your finger, you will get driving directions to the location of your choice.
Aren't sure if your credit union participates? Give them a call, or visit our website to find out at
Have a comment or enhancement request? Please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Finding the nearest CO-OP Shared Branch location is now as easy as the touch of your finger. Whether you're trying to locate a branch or kiosk near where you live, work, or go to school, or even while you're traveling, this app will provide you with a list of the most convenient locations and their respective addresses, contact information, and hours of operation. One more touch and it will get you driving directions directly to the location of your choice.
If you're not certain if your credit union participates in the CO-OP Shared Branch network, give them a call today to find out. If they don't, let them know you would love to have access to more than 7,000 locations nationwide and have them call us at 800-782-9042 or visit us online at www.co-opfs.org for more details. Please note that CO-OP Shared Branch has been formerly referred to as CU Service Center or CU Swirl.
If you have a comment or enhancement request please email us. We will add it to the next release!
With CUONE Mobile, you can:
- View your account balances and history
- Make transfers
- Pay Bills to established payees
- Find a branch or ATM
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking first to use Mobile. Bill Pay Payees must be setup through Online Banking. CUONE Mobile has security measures in place to protect against access, misuse or alteration of your information. All sensitive transactions use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted network transmissions.
Credit Union ONE is based in Ferndale, Michigan.
keywords: credit union one, cuone, cuo, credit union one michigan, cuone app, cuone.org
Making the difference
In everything we do, we believe in challenging a high quality standard of our services. We believe in thinking and doing differently. Why? Because our clients appreciate and deserve it. To simplify life. The way we reach our high quality is by translating our services in simplicity, reliability, anonymity and innovation. The techniques we use are state of the art, secure, beautifully designed and user friendly.
What we offer is P2P Wallet: the first online personal banking application for all your transactions with multiple types of digital currency. Different currencies such as Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin,
Namecoin and Peercoin in just one wallet. Isn't that great?
We invite you to experience it yourself. Discover the convenience and many advantages that we created.
An innovative approach
P2P Wallet isn't like a standard digital wallet or bank account. It's an innovative approach, designed to make banking with multiple types of digital currency easier and more efficient. Your P2P Wallet gives you a clear picture of all your digital currency in an understandable way. Manage your transactions, save and grow your money or even apply for a loan. Let us help you start planning your future.
All transactions are being made fast and simple, directly from person to person without any concerns and no third party interference. With your all-in-one-wallet you can do transactions fast and easy by e-mail, QR code or P2P account number.
A big difference, compared with many other wallets, is that P2P Wallet does not charge you any costs to send a transaction and does not involve you in any other additional costs.
Your completely free personal wallet gives you the opportunity to do all kind of transactions with the highest level of privacy, anonymity and digital bank security.
Last but not least, our service is accessible 24/7, worldwide on any mobile device or desktop. So stay always in control, whenever and wherever.
P2P Wallet provides banking efficiency for all your digital currency and needs without any costs; simple, solid and secure! You can check your balance instantly, manage transactions and much more. It's free, secure and easy to use.
Get started with our unique, lightweight P2P Wallet application for your mobile device.
Don't hesitate and download now! Let us make it more easy for you!
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills*
• Deposit checks
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATMs and MITFCU branches
SAFE AND SECURE:
• MIT Federal Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
• You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use the app. Requires a United States phone number; otherwise please call MITFCU at 1-617-253-2845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org noting a convenient time to contact you for installation assistance. There is no charge from MITFCU to download the app, but messaging and data rates may apply.
*Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
We’ve developed a revolutionary secure mobile payment system, which combines ease of use, convenience and speed. Automatically become a member of an intelligent loyalty system, enjoy personal specialties, discounts and cash-back.
What do you get:
- Quick and easy payments
- Loyalty programme and cash-back
- Social factor
We say: All you need is a phone.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2015; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Sb1's Android app allows you to take Sb1 access with you, allowing you to:
•View Recent Transactions
•Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To use Sb1’s Android app, you need to be an existing NetBanker user with Mobile Banking access enabled for your membership. Allowing Mobile Banking access is easy to do and only takes a few seconds.
To opt-in and allow Mobile Access to your accounts, log in to NetBanker and visit the Mobile Banking page under the Remote Access tab. Once you’ve allowed Mobile Access, you’ll be ready to access your accounts with your Sb1 Android app!
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms.
CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds.
It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards.
GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants.
Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)
Want to learn more, or begin using CardNav now?
Contact your credit union to find out if they participate. If they do, download the app and begin using CardNav immediately.