The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
open the app and with no clicks you can see the stations nearest to you and which trains are coming when!
Note that the is still in early BETA and WILL HAVE BUGS.
Please use the report function to report any issues you might find.
NOTE: I am not the MTA, please don't lower the app rating because not enough stations are available, as more lines become available they will be put in the app.
MTA Subway Time gives you real-time train arrival information for selected routes of the New York City subway system. Knowing exactly when your train will arrive will reduce the time you spend waiting on the subway platform, and let you know of any service delays or reroutes before you pay your fare.
Tap 'My Alerts' to customize your daily commute!
- Real-time NYC subway status
- Scheduled & customizable alerts
- Background sync & MTA service updates
- High resolution New York City Subway Map
nycTrans.it focuses on enhancing the daily commute. In addition to intuitive interface and standard features such as real-time MTA Service Status and NYC Subway Map, key feature that really sets nycTrans.it apart from other subway apps is a Customizable Subscription to MTA Service Alerts that functions in the following manner:
- Select individual subway lines you use daily
- Enter commute schedule, listing days and times of morning/evening commutes
- nycTrans.it will then run scheduled checks with MTA before your commute starts
- And notify you if there are any delays
- No need to manually check the app
- nycTrans.it quietly runs in the background only showing relevant alerts
Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
* INTERNET-CONNECTION-REQUIRED *
You can see how long before the next train arrives on the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 lines and the 42nd street Shuttle.
NOTE: This app is not made by the MTA, I am not affiliated with the MTA. This is just a port of the iPhone version which is just as bad.
Much better apps now exist and this same data is now included in the Google Maps app already installed on your device.
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.
NYC Subway Time Helper is an app that displays the real-time subway arrival times, the same time used in the countdown clocks in the NYC MTA Subway system. This app works with all the trains that have this countdown clock installed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and GC trains).
- Real-time subway arrival times for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and GC trains
- Real-time status of the subway systems
- Bookmark your most traveled train lines and stations
** Previous versions of this app are considered separate apps because of lost keystore. If this app was previously installed and you would like to update, please uninstall the old app and re-install this one **
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) provides local and express bus, subway, and regional rail service in Greater New York, and operates multiple toll bridges and tunnels in New York City:
17 (commuter rail)
24 services (subway)
NYC Subway and buses app offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete access to the official MTA Subway, Rail and Bus service for all five boroughs of New York City. Get scheduled transit information for MTA in New York City! Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you.
- Get noticed current service status of all the MTA services
- Browse the schedules and the train time
- plan your travel trip before you start to travel
- Updated and real time MTA bus and subway arrival time and road map
- Complete and updated routes map of MTA buses, trains and subway
- 3 simple and fun game is included for you to play while you are travelling.
Game 1 - Puzzle Game : 12 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
Game 3 - Memory Game: Pair the same photo.
It is a 100 levels of brick game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment and personal purposes only.
Essentially Transit Sharpener NYC is an animated map, overlaying trains on top of the NYC subway lines where they would be according to the MTA schedules.
The MTA publishes time tables for each train line, but these documents can be complex and hard to read. Transit Sharpener NYC is a visualization of these MTA time tables that shows a map of where the trains are on the line according to the schedule.
Transit Sharpener NYC includes weekday, Saturday, and Sunday schedules for the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, L, M, N, Q, R, S, Z, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 lines. No further downloads or other network access is required or used. This saves power and means it runs anywhere, on almost all Android devices.
With a quick glance at the map, it's easy to make good choices about what stations are the best bet to get on a train. Need to plan ahead? Simply move the map forward in time. Spend less time waiting for trains with Transit Sharpener NYC.
* Gesture Refresh:
Shake your phone to update the service status.
* Instant Rant:
Rant about the downed services via twitter, text, email, Facebook, Google+, or any social networks on your phone. Just shake your phone in frustration, pick a social channel and rant!
* Built in Google Maps:
Pinpoint your current location on the built-in Google Maps using phone’s GPS, find the nearest subway stations without leaving the app.
* Service status alert:
Pick time slots, subway lines, MTA Ups & Downs will automatically send message in the notification bar to alert you the service status of the lines at the chosen time.
The LIRR TrainTime App allows you to:
• Get personalized, up-to-the-minute Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train updates, including train status, schedules, fares and related information
• Review individual stations for information related to connecting services (bus connections), taxi information, parking information, escalator/elevator information and status along with Ticket Office & Waiting Room hours.
• Service Status information including real-time train information, detailed information on customer alerts and special service notices (planned or upcoming changes to LIRR service)
• Social Media links to LIRR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Additional LIRR Options, including the latest information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways (Packages, Tours or Deals), Lost & Found Inquiries (link to submit form online), TripPlanner+ (allows you to build a trip using all Transit Options), System Maps (LIRR, NYC Subways & Buses and Metro-North), Ticket Machine Assistance, Contact MTA Police, Contact LIRR (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Information (Penn Station, Jamaica, Atlantic Terminal), LIRR Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility Information.
• Real-time subway arrival times for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines and the 42nd Street Shuttle, provided by the MTA Real-Time Line Feed
• Real-time bus arrival info and schedules for bus stops on Bronx and Staten Island buses and the B61, B63, M100, Q50, and M34/M34A Select Bus Service routes, provided by MTA Bus Time and NextBus
• Station, route and corridor schedules for the New York City Subway, Staten Island Railway, Staten Island Ferry and PATH
• Route schedules for express buses within New York City Bus, MTA Bus and Atlantic Express
• Service status (NYC Subway, NYC Bus, LIRR and Metro-North Railroad) [temporarily not working as the feed is down]
• Elevator and escalator outages
• A geographic rail transit map for New York City, designed by Kriston Lewis
• Entrance maps for New York City Subway stations (only if your device includes Google Maps)
• Favorites for subway stations and bus stops
DATABASE STORAGE SPACE REQUIREMENTS (all internal or all external memory):
• NYC Subway, SI Ferry, SI Railway - 15.1 MB (required)
• Express Buses - 4.89 MB
• PATH - 387 KB
If you are having a problem updating or reinstalling the databases, this may be due to multiple instances of the app open at once. To fix this:
1. Open the app
2. Use the back key to go to previous screens until the app is closed.
3. Reopen the app
4. From the menu button, select Delete Database and follow the instructions.
5. From the menu button, select Reinstall Database and follow the instructions.
6. The app should load normally.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations