If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
Convenient launcher for the mobile version of aviationweather.gov. We like this site, but can't take any credit for it. Weather graphics, radar, satellite, and METARs/TAFs/PIREPs. Enjoy!
NOTE:Now w/hi-res images
For Android 2.0 or later: Save favorite METAR & TAF searches + multiple ids per search.
New for Android 1.6 or later: if you prefer an ad-free experience, or just want to increase the available screen space a little, you can now purchase the ad-free license for $0.99. From the app, press MENU/"Go ad-free" to connect to the Market and make the purchase. This will turn off the banner ads forever.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
- more than one weather report at once
- past weather reports avialable
- storage of reports and notams
- input by ICAO/IATA, airportname
- airports can be watched by google maps
- metar decoder
- save your preferences
- change textcolor, textsize and textfont
- two widget with two different update rates
- Decoder for Monte and Notam Snowtams
- Decoder for Metars
- Crosswind Calculator
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
- see all flights on a map
- check the Vatsim event calendar for the upcoming events
- check the ATC booking for today
- find out what's going on at your favorite airport.
Because of high requests now also available for other Android versions. This app has been tested only for Android version 2.3. For other versions, it can lead to errors and problems.
It's a fun way to show off your phone, especially if you're an aviation enthusiast, but it is not FAA rated nor meant to replace actual avionics. Phone sensors work on completely different principles!
FlightPanel is only as accurate as your phone's sensors. Many of the gauges in FlightPanel require a clear GPS signal to work properly. Slow or noisy GPS updates, magnetic compass calibration issues, etc. are problems or limitations with your PHONE'S HARDWARE, not the APP.
The app works on almost all devices, but there are MANY different hardware devices and some work better than others.
Please do not use comments / ratings to report bugs. We cannot contact or help you that way. Send us an email and we'll do our best to help you.
If you are unsatisfied, you can get an instant automatic refund from the Android Market within 15 minutes. Or you can send us an email telling us why and we'll give you a refund.
Easy technical support email built into the app... just select Menu->Help->Get Help by Email
The INOP tags are a new feature which shows gauges that are not (yet) functioning because there is missing or uncalibrated hardware (in the case of the magnetic compass or artificial horizon), or because the GPS is turned off, or has not sent any position data for an extended period of time.
The INOP tags should automatically disappear after calibration or once data arrives from the GPS and the gauges start updating real data. These INOP tags can be hidden via preferences.
More from developer
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Possible settings are:
- Wi-Fi on / off
- Bluetooth on / off
- Mobile Data on / off
- Adjust system volume
- Adjust notification volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust ringer volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust alarm volume
- Adjust music volume
- Adjust voice call volume
Other actions available:
- Radius of action from a point
- Vibrate when a profile is applied
- Play a notification sound when a profile is applied
And more to come...
- Optimized for Android 4.x and higher
- Minimum use of CPU and battery
- Set the maximum number of repetitions
- Define the time between notification
- Wake up device on notification
- LED Blinking