It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
- more than one weather report at once
- past weather reports avialable
- storage of reports and notams
- input by ICAO/IATA, airportname
- airports can be watched by google maps
- metar decoder
- save your preferences
- change textcolor, textsize and textfont
- two widget with two different update rates
- Decoder for Monte and Notam Snowtams
- Decoder for Metars
- Crosswind Calculator
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
Convenient launcher for the mobile version of aviationweather.gov. We like this site, but can't take any credit for it. Weather graphics, radar, satellite, and METARs/TAFs/PIREPs. Enjoy!
NOTE:Now w/hi-res images
For Android 2.0 or later: Save favorite METAR & TAF searches + multiple ids per search.
New for Android 1.6 or later: if you prefer an ad-free experience, or just want to increase the available screen space a little, you can now purchase the ad-free license for $0.99. From the app, press MENU/"Go ad-free" to connect to the Market and make the purchase. This will turn off the banner ads forever.
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
✓ Remove ads
✓ Support for further program development.
The app's main screen uses a left swipe motion to display all of the different calculators.
See my Roof Framing Geometry Blog for A Complete list of the 39+ calculators in Rafter Tools for Android.
Current version 2.62 functions supported:
Irregular Hip Rafter function With UnEqual Overhang
Irregular Hip Rafter function With Equal Overhang
Hexagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Octagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Dodecagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Polygon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Octagon Roof Framing 4 Butt Hip Rafter Method
Octagon Roof Framing 4 Butt Hip Rafter Method with Purlin Structural Ring
Octagon Roof Framing With Hip Rafters Mitered
Octagon Roof Framing with Gazebo Cupola
Bay Window Roof Rafters
California Bay Window Hip Rafters
Frieze Block Miter Angles
Purlin Rafter Angles
Square Tail Fascia Angles
Timber Framing Angles
Standard Rake Walls
Hip Rake Walls Plan A Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Hip Rake Walls Plan B Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Hip Rake Walls Plan C Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Carpentry Certification in roof framing Trigonometry and Geometry.
Tetrahedron Angles Calculator and Tetrahedron Framing Square Usage
French Compagnon Roof Framing Kernel Angles and Framing Square Usage to geometrically draw out a bastard hip using a framing square.
Dihedral Angle Calculator
Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles Calculator for Compound Miter Saw Settings and Rake Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles,Polygon Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles, Radius Bullnose Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles and width, Horizontal to Rake Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles .
Unequal Pitched Gable Rafters with Unequal Plate Heights
Jack Rafter Plumb Layout Marks on Hip Rafter
Alhambra Granada Ad Quadratum Ground Plan Roof Rafters
Hip/ Valley Rafter Roof Angles for equal and unequal roof pitches for any plan angle
Hip Rafter Backing Angles
Hip Rafter Plumb Backing Angle
Hip Rafter Side Cut Angles Peak of Hip Rafter
Hip Rafter Side Cut Angles Foot of Hip Rafter
Jack Rafter Side Cut Angles
Roof Sheathing Angles
Hip Rafter Purlin Housing Angles
Hip Rafter Diamond Post Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Plywood Roof Sheathing Offset Cut Line
Valley Sleeper Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Dormer Square Tail Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Purlin Layover cut perpendicular to roof surface plane
Lofting -- Plotting Ellipses for Arches or Groin Vaults
Groin Vault Plotting -- Lofting Equal Height Ordinates
Clipped Hip Rafter Octagon Roof Framing
Prow Rafter Roof Framing Angles
Law of Sines Formulas Reference Sheet
Pyramid Hip Roof Framing for Bastard Hip Roofs
CutIn Dormer Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
Pitch Break Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
Dormer Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
dévers de pas angles for WorldSkills Carpentry Competition
Spiral - Helical Stairs
Tangent Hand Railing
Gambrel Roof with Crow's Beak
Trapezoid With Unequal Overhang
Trapezoid With Equal Overhang
Barrel Roof Dormer
Eyebrow Roof Dormer
User input modes
Display output modes
Display and input modes can be completely different.
The app's main screen uses a left swipe motion to display all of the different calculators.
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
To help you out, a number of functions are available in this trial version :
- Distance, perimeter and area calculations
- WGS84 GPS coordinates display
- Unit of measurement : meter, mile, hectare
- Integrated UI to GOOGLE Maps tool
- Selection mode to enhance accuracy
- GPS localization
Why use map tools :
- Measure the area of agricultural land or estate
- Estimate the surface or actions of a dwelling, swimming pool, terrace or future construction site
- Establish the perimeter of your yard to prepare for possible closures.
- Prepare surfaces for organizing your leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports, find a surface to improvise a football field, volleyball, golf, trail running and other sports ..
- In golf, prepare your journey with many paths and optimal distance measurements
- Before a trip, quickly calculate multiple routes
- Aviation, calculate the distances of your flight plan
The Map Tools algorithm relies on the method for computing the area of a surface on a sphere, based on the Haversine formula. This algorithm was modified to take into account the earth's deformation according to the WGS84 World Geodesic System.
Keyword : measure map maps area distance distances tool tools area perimeter perimeters surveyor surveyors planimeter planimeters satellite gps mesurer carte cartes surface surfaces superficie superficies distance distances outil outils tool aires périmètres géomètre géomètres planimètre planimètres arpenteur arpenteurs satellite gps
If you want to make a donation and/or get rid of the ads, search for "Aviation Tools Donate" in the market.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
- Optimized for Android 4.x and higher
- Minimum use of CPU and battery
- Set the maximum number of repetitions
- Define the time between notification
- Wake up device on notification
- LED Blinking
Possible settings are:
- Wi-Fi on / off
- Bluetooth on / off
- Mobile Data on / off
- Adjust system volume
- Adjust notification volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust ringer volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust alarm volume
- Adjust music volume
- Adjust voice call volume
Other actions available:
- Radius of action from a point
- Vibrate when a profile is applied
- Play a notification sound when a profile is applied
And more to come...