It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
Convenient launcher for the mobile version of aviationweather.gov. We like this site, but can't take any credit for it. Weather graphics, radar, satellite, and METARs/TAFs/PIREPs. Enjoy!
NOTE:Now w/hi-res images
For Android 2.0 or later: Save favorite METAR & TAF searches + multiple ids per search.
New for Android 1.6 or later: if you prefer an ad-free experience, or just want to increase the available screen space a little, you can now purchase the ad-free license for $0.99. From the app, press MENU/"Go ad-free" to connect to the Market and make the purchase. This will turn off the banner ads forever.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
- more than one weather report at once
- past weather reports avialable
- storage of reports and notams
- input by ICAO/IATA, airportname
- airports can be watched by google maps
- metar decoder
- save your preferences
- change textcolor, textsize and textfont
- two widget with two different update rates
- Decoder for Monte and Notam Snowtams
- Decoder for Metars
- Crosswind Calculator
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
(support S-pen, G3)
S-Tools can measure any "length", "ratio", "angle".
With S-tools, you can measure straight lines, curves, triangles, ovals,
the human body and all kinds of objects.
(ex. height of newborn & baby , body parts, furniture size, the ratio between someone's face and height)
Just by touching the phone screen with your fingers or smartphone's pen, you can measure anything. (support Spen)
* unit (inch, cm)
* in "Measure real length MODE", need reference object(like credit card, a4 paper, CD ...)
* next update(ver, 2.0) : measure the area , memo
► Watts, Amps & Volts Calculator
► kVA, kW & Power Factor Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% & temperature adjusted values
► Zs values for RCD's in TT earthing systems calculator
► REC Ze Values
► PFC Calculator
► Calculators for single and three phase calculations
► Full Cable Size Calculator (Pro Version) for flat twin & earth, 70oC PVC/SWA, 90oC XLPE/SWA, and singles
► Volt drop calculator
► Main Earthing & Bonding Conductor Size Calculators
► CPC Size Calculator
► Adiabatic Equation
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SPD) Surge Protection Chart
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's Chart
► Bathroom Zones
► Reference Methods
► Cable Types
► Type of Wiring
► EICR Frequency of Inspections Chart
► EICR Observation Code Examples
► SWA Armour Copper Equivalent Size Chart
► Resistance Per Metre Cable Charts
http://www.electrician-apps.com - Apps for Electricians.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 - 2014 All Rights Reserved. http://www.procertssoftware.com
Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
"Tools" is a collection of applications for daily life.
Download more than 23 useful applications.
The application takes up very little space.
The objective is to have a set of tools lightweight, fast and especially easy to use.
- Battery level with animation
- Heads or tails
- GPS coordinates, altitude, speed
- Weight form
- Ideal weight
- Calorie needs
- Days between two dates
- Discount calculation
- Spin-off of VAT ( Valued Added Tax ) calculation
- Speed converter
- Temperature converter
- Weight converter
- Length converter
- Volume converter
- Disposition calculation ( + Permutation = Factorial ) + explanations
- Combination calculation + explanations
- Password generator
- Fuel calculator
- All Mathematics functions
- Copy result
No access to the Internet.
- Authorization hardware to use the camera flash for torch application
- Authorization for the gps to get the details of your position (Lat., Lon., Height, speed).
The application does not violate user privacy.
This is certainly also because it does not require any type of access to the Internet.
The application has been tested numerous times on multiple devices.
Try it and you will not be disappointed
Supports TeamWin Recovery (set it on Preferences.
Queue the skins to flash in all in 1 go By using TeamWin
1.THIS APP WILL NOT WORK ON NON ROOTED DEVICES.
2.IT WORKS ON ALL HTC ONE X ROOTED DEVICES.
3.NON HTC ONE X PHONES IT WORKS ONLY ON ROMS SUPPORTED BY COREDROID SUITE TOOLS.
For more Info about Suite Tools and how to run Coredroid Rom got to our site http://coredroidroms.com/
If you want to make a donation and/or get rid of the ads, search for "Aviation Tools Donate" in the market.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
- Optimized for Android 4.x and higher
- Minimum use of CPU and battery
- Set the maximum number of repetitions
- Define the time between notification
- Wake up device on notification
- LED Blinking
- Text to Speech (read incomming SMS out loud)
Possible settings are:
- Wi-Fi on / off
- Bluetooth on / off
- Mobile Data on / off
- Adjust system volume
- Adjust notification volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust ringer volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust alarm volume
- Adjust music volume
- Adjust voice call volume
Other actions available:
- Radius of action from a point
- Vibrate when a profile is applied
- Play a notification sound when a profile is applied
And more to come...