Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
Includes equations for determining descent angle and VVI, crosswind calculations, drift correction, and visual descent point. Good for student pilots who want to practice 60:1 rule applications.
- Total fuel onboard
- Fuel unit conversions based on user selectable specific gravity
- After refuel gauge vs calculated total checks
- In flight fuel burn checks
All calculation are done as you type. There is no need to press any calculate buttons!
Refuel Calc supports all the main weight and volumetric measures used in aviation. Weights can be displayed in pounds or kilograms and volumes either litres, US Gallons or Imperial Gallons. All units will automatically convert when the displayed units are toggled or upon entry when using the conversion page.
Clear indication of the post re-fueling check is achieved through a colour coded display of either the percentage or quantity error between fuel indicated on the aircraft gauges versus the calculated fuel on board based on the refueler's information.
Fuel Check was originally designed for the Boeing 737 but is suitable for use in all large aircraft operations including the Airbus family or indeed any aircraft operation which requires this type of refuel check. Commercial pilots will find this tool invaluable to increase the speed and accuracy of pre-flight fuel checks.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
- more than one weather report at once
- past weather reports avialable
- storage of reports and notams
- input by ICAO/IATA, airportname
- airports can be watched by google maps
- metar decoder
- save your preferences
- change textcolor, textsize and textfont
- two widget with two different update rates
- Decoder for Monte and Notam Snowtams
- Decoder for Metars
- Crosswind Calculator
Convenient launcher for the mobile version of aviationweather.gov. We like this site, but can't take any credit for it. Weather graphics, radar, satellite, and METARs/TAFs/PIREPs. Enjoy!
NOTE:Now w/hi-res images
For Android 2.0 or later: Save favorite METAR & TAF searches + multiple ids per search.
New for Android 1.6 or later: if you prefer an ad-free experience, or just want to increase the available screen space a little, you can now purchase the ad-free license for $0.99. From the app, press MENU/"Go ad-free" to connect to the Market and make the purchase. This will turn off the banner ads forever.
You can add and subtract times.
If you have question please send me a mail to:
Please remind I can not answer to your question on the rating board.
Aviation, FlightTime, Flight Time, Calculator
If you find bugs or if you have some suggestions or just a question please send a mail to:
With this function you can calculate your max available block fuel or payload.
You can save different ac types or registrations.
With this function you can calculate either the remaing fuel in three different units (liter, gallon, imperial gallon) or the final block fuel in kilogramm if you enter an uplift value.
Method 1: The pilot provides: Fuel in tank before takeoff, time in flight, and fuel in tank after landing.
Method 2. The pilot provides: Total fuel capacity, fuel in tank before takeoff, time in flight, and fuel added after landing.
Disclaimer: Information is provided to the best of the developers knowledge. Under no circumstances shall the developer be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of this app. The information from this app is to be used at your own risk.
The graphical interface is very simple and easy to read in the plane. The checklists are organized in four levels. No other app in the market has four levels, needed in aviation.
Of course beside aviation, the app can be used for any other purpose where organization in four levels is needed as well as an easy transfer between phone and personal computer. Yeno Checklist XML files are also compatible.
The first level is “Aircrafts”. You may have items like
The second level is “Checklist Groups”. For each aircraft you may have items like:
The third level is “Checklists”. For each “Checklist Group” o procedure you may have items like:
Finally the fourth level “Tasks” may have items like:
“Flaps as Required”
“Propeller Full Forward”
Even though the user-friendly interface of the program allows you to directly create your checklists in the phone or tablet, for your convenience, you may download this desktop application for free from:
This program allows you to create or modify the checklists faster at your windows-based home computer (Apple and Linux apps will follow shortly).
You can transfer your checklists between your computer and your phone or tablet simply copying the database file (“AvChecklist.db”) or exporting and importing to an XML file.
Previous Yeno Checklist’s XML files are also compatible.
You can also upload and download checklists from the internet to easily share checklists between users or to transfer your checklists between the home computer and your Android device.
As a pilot you may be interested in checking out our other application “Qrouting” in the “Android Market”
QRouting is a complete Flight Planning Software for Aviation.
It covers all the aspects of Flight Planning:
- Weight and Balance
- Fuel management
- Operational Flight Plan
- Flying the route with moving map with aeronautical charts
- It downloads Aviation Weather Information Metar and Taf,
- It downloads Aviation NOTAM
Please, visit: www.qrouting.com
To report errors, make any enhancement suggestions or get quick and friendly support, please send us an email to
Based on Yeno Software under Apache version 2.0 license
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
More from developer
If you want to make a donation and/or get rid of the ads, search for "Aviation Tools Donate" in the market.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Possible settings are:
- Wi-Fi on / off
- Bluetooth on / off
- Mobile Data on / off
- Adjust system volume
- Adjust notification volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust ringer volume (and vibrator)
- Adjust alarm volume
- Adjust music volume
- Adjust voice call volume
Other actions available:
- Radius of action from a point
- Vibrate when a profile is applied
- Play a notification sound when a profile is applied
And more to come...
- Optimized for Android 4.x and higher
- Minimum use of CPU and battery
- Set the maximum number of repetitions
- Define the time between notification
- Wake up device on notification
- LED Blinking