Very good app It should include a database importer/exporter to ease the edition.
Update problem with Donate version. In the past, I opted for the Donate version, since I liked the app. The last update though does not complete installing and had rendered the app unusable and unable to be launched/started. During the update sequence, the update crashes, listing a 505 error code. Please help with correcting this update issue.
5 stars Widget isn't updating. Droid turbo 5.1.
Good, some missing data No longer shows US instrument procedures :(
Over 8 months later, vastly erroneous pressures are reported by this app. 3 "refreshes" in 2 minutes report 4, 54 and 354 inHg at the same station. Other data sources report the correct value. Bogus pressure is commonly reported at some airports, e.g. 861221.00 in.Hg (1010 hPa). Frequencies missing at some airports It's a very, very useful app. Even more so if all applicable frequencies were readily displayed. For instance, KGEG displays ATIS, Tower, Ground and Approach which is what I expect. KMWH and ID92 (e.g.) have no frequencies displayed, requiring extra effort to find them. Also, I would find it useful to have sunrise/sunset times displayed in the 24-hour local TZ. Having UTC displayed at the top of the app is great.
Handy little app Just what you need to check metars, tafs and notams.
- Remove dependencies to some unused services in Google Play Services
- Remove android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS (never used)
- Remove android.permission.READ_PROFILE (never used)
- Remove android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (never used)
- Remove android.permission.CALL_PHONE, you now need to start the call in the dialer (no direct dial) for Tower, ATIS, ...
- Database bug corrected (FC)
- Material Design
- Light & Dark theme
- Lots of graphical changes & effects
- Bug corrected