NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
NZBManager is an easy to use tool, to manage all of your NZB services!
The current supported services are:
- Indexers (based on newznab)
* PREMIUM *
NZBManager Premium is now available aswell, when you purchase NZBManager Premium you'll:
- Have No Ads
- Have the option to add NZB's to SABnzbd by URL & File.
- Have the option to add NZB's to NZBGet by File
- Add movies to CouchPotato via the share option the IMDB app.
- Pause the queue in SABnzbd and NZBGet for a specific time.
- Support me to continue the development for NZBManager.
There will be coming more features for NZBManager Premium in the future.
* RATE *
I would really appriciate it if you leave some feedback below.
* CONTACT *
If you find any kinds of bugs, please e-mail me or use the build in feedback service.
* CREDITS *
- Koushik Dutta for his ION library (http://goo.gl/P2hsZp)
- Daimajia for his NumberProgressBar (http://goo.gl/SVLl5z)
- The creator of XMLRPC (http://goo.gl/UbHTsz)
- Gabriele Mariotti for his ChangeLogLib (http://goo.gl/6O8PUH)
- Yesid Lázaro Mayoriano for his simple-file-chooser library (http://goo.gl/v3gTTy)
- The creator(s) of Android-Query In app Version Checking (http://goo.gl/zz0WJZ)
- Google for their GSON library (http://goo.gl/S3FhFt)
- 'SpaceCowBoy' for his NoNonsense-FilePicker (http://goo.gl/eUr34R)
- Melnykov Oleksandr for his FloatingActionButton library (http://goo.gl/rTWtXB)
- Soichiro Kashima for his ObservableScrollView (http://goo.gl/s7ekL6)
- Javier Pardo de Santayana Gómez for his PagerSlidingTabStrip (http://goo.gl/trGlkL)
- The developer does not take any responsibility for use of this application.
- The application uploads crash reports to a server. So it's much easier for the developer to fix bugs.
MediaDog interfaces with SickBeard, CouchPotato, Headphones & SABnzbd to give you a central point to access and control these applications from the comfort of your Android phone.
*First on Android with SickBeard
*First on Android with Couchpotato
*Now First on Android with HEADPHONES!!!
The features of each application are:
Search for and add new shows to your SickBeard instance.
Set episode & season status to Wanted/Ignored/Archived or Skipped
Delete, Pause & Un-Pause shows.
Displays your list of shows in a beautiful banner format
Displays a list of coming episodes with the date & time of the show
Search for and add new movies to your Couchpotato queue.
Add movies to your queue using your custom quality formats.
Swipe between your wanted, Downloaded & Snatched queues.
Remove movies from your queue.
Clear your snatched and downloaded queues in one go.
CouchPotato Server(v2) features only:
Upgrade the qualities of your wanted and downloaded movies.
Browse your entire movie library
When searching movies you already have or want are flagged.
IMDB Integration. Share a movie from IMDB to MediaDog to add it to your wanted queue
View Artist list
View Albums for artist
Set album status
View your current queue and speed.
Rearrange your queue by dragging and dropping queue items
Pause, Rename, Delete & change category of individual jobs
Pause entire queue
View history items
Failed items highlighted in red
View History Item Summary Information
Delete Individual history item
Delete all history items (Menu->Clear All History Items)
Retry failed job
Delete failed job & all associated files
MediaDog also support multiple instances of each of these applications.
The central hub for Sickbeard, Couchpotato & SABnzbd on Android!
Use #mediadog on Twitter to submit feature requests or questions!
-Widget only works on Android 3.0+
-There is a known issue switching from a CouchPotato v2 server to a v1 server. MediaDog will crash however it will work once restarted.
-To refresh sickbeard banners/CouchPotato posters delete the Media Dog folder on your SD card.
-If you are having trouble connecting to any of the services verify you can open them in your phone's browser. If you can't MediaDog isn't the problem.
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
FREE!! We're available over live video on Google Helpouts: https://helpouts.google.com/113837088030303653022/ls/b2ff6c2914cf8528
** Add torrents directly from .torrent file feature added!
Torrent Manager allows you to take control of your remote uTorrent, Vuze / Azureus, Transmission and Deluge clients. With this app you will be able to list, add, remove, start, stop and manage the queue order all your torrents from your remote desktop.
Using the already native Web APIs present in both clients (Web UI for uTorrent, Vuze Web Remote Plugin for Vuze / Azureus, Web Client for Transmission and Deluge Web UI), you can successfully manage your torrents on your Android Phone or Tablet. Native support for magnet/torrent links: just click on a magnet link to add the torrent on your client.
Please visit our website for more information and tutorials on how to configure the torrent clients: http://torrentmanager.jpsfs.com
Before posting a negative review due to server connection issues, please test if your server is currently running, and, if needed, you have already changed the firewall settings on both server and router. Please feel free to contact me using the support email address if you find any problem.
** DISCLAMER: This application will not download the torrents to your phone. In order to put it to good use, you should have already configured your torrent client on your pc. Please check your server configurations using your browser before testing it on this application.
Keywords: torrent, vuze, utorrent, transmission, deluge, azureus, magnet, remote
Check the website for full feature list and version history.
How to setup SABcontrol and SABnzbd+:
My social networks:
Now with ads since version 2.0 for having the new features (multiple servers and widget) for free :) No ads in SABcontrolPlus.
- Control queue and downloads
- Multiple server profiles (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles, rename and duplicate only in SABcontrolPlus)
- 3x1 widget (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- Add NZB (URL, file, Newzbin ID) with category
- Downloads from external apps: up to 3 per day (also for embedded NZBMatrix search), unlimited in SABcontrolPlus.
- Swipe left/right to switch view
- English, French, German
Permission update needed: "Access network state" is needed by Google for the ads, sorry but that's the price to pay for the free version.
The paid version SABcontrolPlus does not require this permission since it is ad-free.
• Search Newzbin and NZBMatrix
• Queue nzb files remotely to SABnzbd from search results
• Monitor SABnzbd status and control queue/history
• SSL support
NOTE: Groupie has been forcibly removed from the US App Market due to a Trademark claim.
- Manage downloads (Start, stop, cancel)
- Enter captchas
- Add downloads
- Clean completed downloads
Full version include:
- Unlimited captchas
- Unlimited add files
- Show an android notification when it is required to enter a captcha
- Download the files to the mobile phone
- No ads
Requires Mipony 1.5.0 or higher on the host machine.
If you don't know about Mipony. It is a download manager similar to JDownloader but more user friendly and it uses less resources. You can get more information here http://www.mipony.net
There are more features as below.
1. Stream Media Files
3. Internet Access Bridge
4. File Manager
5. Photo Viewer
6. Video Player
7. Music Player
Users are able to get the information with very simple steps by our fancy graphics user-interface and easy-understand outline.
The function of BIO-NET App:
1) Motherboard Providing the newest product detailed information. Not only product specification display, but also the products comparison.
2) News headline about BIOSTAR, including prize event, product launch information...etc
3) Award-Award information.
4) BIO-TEX- The technical area; Introducing the unique technologies powered by BIOSTAR specialized R&D.
The great and friendly design is that it doesnt matter you have internet or not, it still works as well.
Users are check the information/data even through in a " Internet less " environment.
Please visit BIOSTAR website for more information : www.biostar.com.tw
You can check the currently active downloads, history and even add new NZB files to the download queue!
This app is not finished yet, and can still contain bugs.
If you come across any bug, please send me an email about it.
Feature requests are also welcome!
This app has been tested with NZBGet 12.0, but should work with any version above 9.0
The Pro version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frostedkiwi.holonzbgetpro) removes the advertisements and has an updated GUI.
In the future I will add more features to the Pro version.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Sickbeard alpha 491
RECOMMENDED: Sickbeard alpha master
-Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
-View Shows, Seasons, and Episodes
-View Future Episodes
-View History, and Logs
-Set Episode Status
-Search for Episode
-Mass Show Edit via Context Action Bar
-Mass Episode Edit via Context Action Bar
Have a problem? File a bug report at http://github.com/Buttink/sick-stache/issues.
Also available for free at https://sourceforge.net/projects/sickbeard/files/?source=navbar.
This app does not condone piracy. Anything you download via SickBeard, I am not legally responsible for.