- "Hit me back."
- "On my way!"
- "Lunch time." (to coworker)
- "Nurse!" (after a tonsillectomy)
- "Where's my money!?"
- "Pick up dinner."
- "We're being robbed!" (from a bank)
- "Working late again." (to spouse)
A1 Pager (Lite) is absolutely free. It lets you send pages to users on the supported pager networks by entering the pager number and your message. Use this free version to test whether A1 Pager works with your pager carrier before purchasing the professional version.
***A1 Pager (Pro), available in Google Play, syncs with your contacts, log your sent messages, and it will have a replay button that allows you to send the same page to multiple people.
A1 Pager supports the following major pager networks:
Midwest Paging (Uses a 7 digit number)
USA Mobility (formerly Arch Wireless and Metrocall)
A1 Pager cannot guarantee the delivery of pages being sent from mobile devices. It should not be used in an emergency where failure of delivery will cause potential harm or financial loss.
A1 Pager allows you to enter alphanumeric pages of up to 499 characters but the true limitation is based upon the number of characters the pager can receive. Numeric pages MAY work but be aware the message should be significantly shorter. This application is NOT specifically designed to transmit numeric pages.
You do not need telephony service to send pages but you must have an internet connection and be connected in order to send them using A1 Pager.
Only SMS messages are supported at this time.
MMS messages are NOT supported.
- IT professionals
- Anyone wanting to customize text alerts from a certain sender
- Do you participate in an on call rotation where you get your pages via a text message? Hospital or IT professional?
- Need persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text from a certain someone or group?
- Need better control over sound alerts for text alerts?
- Need to silence alerts from a certain someone, area code, or email domain?
- Have a girlfriend or spouse that you can't afford to miss a text from?
- Get text messages from your children that you cannot miss?
**Please test the free version first (OnCall Pager & Text Alerter) so that you know the features work fine with your phone and service provider
- Pro version has several additional key features over the free version, to turn your phone into an ultra custom pager!
- Speak option - speaks out "New text Message" and says the sender if it can match it to one of the Contact phone # or email in your phone
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from default senders
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from a CustomContact match
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from default senders
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from texts that match a check
- Subject line MMS keyword exclusion(s), so you can ignore false alerts
- Subject line match 'AfterHours' so you don't get sound alerts for keywords after hours
- Message body keyword match actions based on text message content
- Specify the Reminder interval for CustomContact match
- Ringer Profile override option for message match
- Get to support the Developer!
- Works on KitKat
- Very light-weight application, tiny install
- Simple easy to user interface
- Supports SMS & MMS types of text messages, including MMS via email
- Reminder feature (persistent) for a keyword match for multiple senders
- Works great for scenarios where sender has different numbers each time (If your work for example sends texts from different numbers, but all begin with 712######, then just enter 712 as search string in ContactMatch to get a match
- Can enter search string to distinguish sender(s) (Contact # or email), then apply rules against (either email if coming via email, or phone # if coming via phone). Since it's a search string you can use just a partial # such as an area code, or domain name from email, etc (Could set to get persistent reminders for all email MMS texts sent from your work, for example).
- CustomContacts show a red Notification icon, while all other texts show a green icon
- Select actions for text from custom sender: Ignore only this sender, Only alert for this sender, Alert for everyone
- Spam filter option - prevent alerts for numbers with 6 digits or less
- Select custom sounds
- In-app volume control seperate from other system volumes
- Vibrate option
- Notification LED: blinks green for default senders, red for a match
- Many other options
- Every phone and carrier is different, so make sure to test first!
- Disclaimer: Developer is NOT responsible for any missed texts!
- Within App, go into Menu Options to get Help or App info including versioning
- If you are having trouble with getting CustomContact to work, open a text from the sender you want to apply the rule to, select their message to get to message details or try to long press their actual message & click Details (differs on each phone). In there you should see the raw "From:" field. This is the field the app uses to search against for the CustomContact. Should be either a phone number or an email address.
- If you still can't figure it out, please send the Developer an email, along with the Logs (Menu Options->Email Logs to Developer)
Keywords: OnCall On-call On Call Pager Hospital IT Doctor
A1 Pager (Pro) syncs with your contacts, keeps a history of all the pages sent and it allows you to resend the same message to multiple contacts using the Replay button! (WARNING: Using the replay button too many times in succession can be deemed as sending an excessive number of pages by the paging network. They reserve the right to suspend pages from your phone to their network if this occurs. We recommend not sending more than 10 pages in a five minute time period to avoid being suspended.)
IMPORTANT: I recommend you try A1 Pager (Lite) to test whether A1 Pager supports your pager's network before purchasing the professional version. Both applications use the same technology so if you can receive a page from the Lite version you will be able to receive it from the Pro version.
Please email me at email@example.com to add networks, report issues, explain bugs, or with any feature requests you'd like to see in future versions.
A1 Pager supports the following major pager networks:
Midwest Paging (Uses a 7 digit number)
USA Mobility (formerly Arch Wireless and Metrocall)
A1 Pager cannot guarantee the delivery of pages being sent from mobile devices. It should not be used in an emergency where failure of delivery will cause potential harm or financial loss. This is particularly true with Midwest Paging. We are unable to verify a response from their network and you will always receive the message "Error: Page Not Accepted" when sending to a user on Midwest Paging's network even though it may be sent successfully.
The number of characters a network will allow ranges from 230 to 499 characters and the exact figure for your network is displayed in the application.
Numeric pages may work but be aware the message should be significantly shorter. This application is not specifically designed to transmit numeric pages.
Must be connected to the internet in order to send pages using A1 Pager!
FireAlert is the perfect solution for Firefighters and other profession's where missing a text is not an option! It makes your mobile like a pager.
It can be used by
- emergency medical services (EMS)
- mountain rescue service
- Red Cross
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- and many more
Beside the rescue organistations, you can use FireAlert to monitor server and control systems.
To use FireAlert you must already receive SMS/MMS which will require your special attention.
What offers FireAlert?
- supports SMS and flash-SMS
- supports MMS (Beta)
- display the message in a pop-up
- at the moment 5 trigger that can be set up separatly
- use of own sounds
- play sound even when mobile is in silent mode
- different vibration pattern
- turn on phone from 'sleep mode'
- test function for each trigger
- saves the text messages
- widget to control some settings
FireAlert is free and without any advertisement. FireAlert is made to save life and save goods. I develope FireAlert in my free-time, like we all do our job in the organisation, for free.
There is just one thing, if you use FireAlert, please help me to make it better! Write me your ideas and be a part of the development.
Due to the mostly very good feedback, there is already a new version in the development, which will include all your ideas.
Sobald ein Einsatz SMS eingeht wird der entsprechende Text auf dem Bildschirm angezeigt und ein Alarmton abgespielt bis dieser quittiert wird. Die Funktionalität gleicht damit der eines Pagers.
SMS Alarm speichert eine Liste der eingegangenen Alarme. Diese können jederzeit wieder abgerufen werden. Die eingegangen Alarm SMS werden aus dem "normalen" SMS Verkehr komplett herausgefiltert, das heißt sie werden auch nicht mehr in der normalen SMS Applikation angezeigt.
Die Festlegung welche SMS als Alarm SMS zu qualifizieren sind kann über die Absenderkennung oder einen bestimmten Textinhalt festgelegt werden.
OnPage is a virtual two-way pager application & priority messaging service for Android®. The OnPage pager app is HIPAA COMPLIANT & ENCRYPTED to ensure the right message is read by the right person. OnPage is available for individual use as well as an ENTERPRISE GRADE solution. Download and Install the app in 60 seconds to start receiving messages!
OnPage CUTS THROUGH THE CLUTTER on your Android to deliver critical messages IMMEDIATELY and notifies the sender the status of the message. The OnPage system is redundant and persistent to ensure that you NEVER miss a message. Messages sent via OnPage arrive as a PROMINENT page with continuous alert until acknowledged. OnPage alerts are sent/received to a dedicated inbox/outbox so one can easily keep track of messages without getting them mixed with other personal emails or SMS’s.
The newest version of OnPage takes mobile communication to the next level with new all-in-app features like: ‘Message Forwarding’, ‘Contact Sync’, ‘New Ring Tones’ and ‘Remote Wipes’.
Benefits Of OnPage:
• Consolidate your devices to one- Your Smartphone!
• COMPLIANCE – Secure HIPAA/HITECH service. Full audit trail and message logs.
• Reply to message or Forward to colleagues
• GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY - Works where ever you have cellular or wireless (Wi-Fi) coverage
• CONFIRMATION OF MESSAGES - Know when Pages are delivered, read and replied with an audit trail.
• PERSISTENT ALERT & REPEATED DELIVERY – Never lose a message
• ZERO IT COST – Eliminate infrastructure and hardware maintenance with this completely hosted service
• DEDICATED INBOX & OUTBOX- Alerts rise above the clutter of routine emails, SMS, and phone calls
• Individual & GROUP Paging
• PERSONAL PRIVACY – no need to provide your cell # – keeps direct contact info confidential
• Page via the Phone, Email, Device to Device and OnPage Console
• Supports 1024 word rich media vs. 140 characters for SMS text
What's New in Version 1.173
FORWARD A PAGE
• Forward your OnPage messages to another OnPage user
• Sync all your organization OnPage contacts to your device at once!
• Choose from new ring tones or ADD your personal ring tone!
• New Remote Wipe
• Delete All- Now includes unread messages
• Backlight auto on/off
• Longer Pre-Defined Responses- Up to 250 characters!
• Special Characters
• Bug Fix
Step 1: Download OnPage
Step 2: Register for an OnPage ID – Your OnPage ID will become your pager number with OnPage
Step 3: Start sending messages
Step 4. Like it? Click to Subscribe to the service
Step 5. Use “Tell” button - Let your priority contacts know how to OnPage you.
Pager application download is FREE, quarterly/yearly subscription fee after 14 days trial.
Say goodbye to your old pager and hello to OnPage on Android.
For more information: www.OnPage.com
Phone: +1 (781) 916-0040 x 8
Fear no more! NoPager acts like a pager that would not stop until you acknowledged the text messages matching your criteria. Simply create pager profiles and specify the phone numbers and/or message contents that should page you. It's that simple.
This app is perfect for: doctors, engineers, professionals or anyone who do not want to miss important text messages.
* Allow you to turn on/off/vibrate
* Create multiple profiles each with their own criteria (e.g. work, friends, etc...)
* Multiple ringtones
* Persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text
* Page you for any phone number matching the profiles you created
* Page you for any text messages matching the profiles you created
* Easy to use with simple UI
* To protect your privacy, we do not store text messages.
John Doe;Critical;Baby coming;5038889999
In this case there are 4 different filters. A contact name (John Doe), a keyword (Critical), multiple words (Baby coming), and a phone number. Any one of these can generate a page alarm. Five different alarm notifications can be configured. They can be configured with different search strings, ringtone's, volume level, alarm and repeat durations.
Emergency&Assistance Needed&Hospital;Emergency&Assistance Needed&Broadcast;Accident&!Information;
In this case there are 3 different filters. The "&" character is used as an "AND" delimiter. This means that all of the key words must appear in the message or address in order to generate an alarm. So in the example above the filters "Emergency", "Assistance Needed", and "Hospital" must appear in the message in order to generate an alarm. Because there are additional filters separated by a semicolon, which acts as an "OR", the example above it will also match if the message contains the words "Emergency", "Assistance Needed", and "Broadcast". If the message only contained "Emergency" and "Assistance Needed" then it would not generate an alarm. The third filter would generate an alert if the word "Accident" is in the message, but does not contain the word
"Information". Any keyword preceded by the character "!" acts as a "NOT" function so that filters can exclude keywords in a message.
When a page alarm is generated, then you can either acknowledge it which will stop the page. If it is not acknowledged and repeat is enabled, then it will continue to alert based on the repeat duration configured. The alarm screen also has a “Snooze” option. When the snooze option is chosen, then it will pause the alarm for 5 minutes.
This app is perfect for anyone that is on-call and can't afford to miss a regular text message. Many Smartphone users like to silent their phones in public places such as restaurants, theaters, while sleeping, etc... but would like to know when an important SMS text message is received. This app is perfect for those situations; in fact it was written specifically for that reason. A nice feature of this App that you don't see with other pager apps on the Android market is that you can store multiple notification configurations. So you may configure one for your on-call work with a longer alarm duration set with higher ringer volume, but you may configure others with a shorter ring duration, no repeat and a lower volume level.
1) Allows someone to RING your phone by sending a simple SMS even if phone is in silent mode (sound is OFF).
2) Find your phone any time by sending a SMS message to your phone with the text filter and it will RING your phone.
3) Phone acts like a pager which can RING on certain text in SMS.
You enter a keyword filter and/or a incoming phone number into the application (for e.g. urgent, asap, a phone number) and share it with family, friends and others. When someone sends a SMS with the keyword filter text or if incoming phone number matches the phone number you entered in the keyword filter, phone will ring even if it is in silent mode.
If you are an IT person, pregnant women's beloved hubby, on-call doctor, professor or anyone carrying a pager - this application can allow you to keep your phone in silent mode but still RING when its urgent. A simple SMS containing text when matches "keyword filter text" you specified in the app will ring your phone like a PAGER. You can also add multiple keyword filters or phone numbers (separated by comma) to ring your phone in different situations.
3) Find the phone
Lastly, you can use this simple application to find your lost phone. Send an SMS message containing keyword filter to your lost phone and your phone will RING.
New Features includes:
1) Ability to ring the phone for a particular incoming phone number.
2) Ability to select ringtones.
3) Ability to turn ON/OFF the SMS alerts.
4) Ability to turn off the played alarm by turning on/off the phone.
This application is different from other SMS alerting apps. If your application crashes, please send an email to fastmob7 at gmail dot com
If you have a GO SMS, and if SMS Alert does not show up, please go under 'Menu -> Settings -> Receive Settings' - uncheck the box that says 'Disable other message notification'.
This application is compatible with handcent, gosms, voxer, kakaotalk, viber, heytell, whatsapp, sms backup, tasker, textgram, facebook, google maps, voice search, ROM manager, groove ip, skype, xda, instapaper, instagram, chrome, firefox
IT managers can use this tool along side astro, file manager, google drive, other alert apps, emergency apps.
The SMS Alert will work even with games like where's my perry, where's my water, omgpop
Keywords: sms, sms alert, ICE, whatsapp, pager, kakaotalk, tasker, pager alert, go sms, handcent, find your phone, phone find, find, sms pager, voxer, sms auto, tasker, sms, whatsapp, handcent, tasker, kakaotalk, viber, emergency alert, ICE, textgram, facebook, ROM manager, skype, instapaper, instagram, IT, tools, chrome, firefox
Sms Alarm is very easy to use even though it is fairly customizable. To use it you just need to set some phone numbers that you want Sms Alarm to react on sms from. It is possible to set one number for primary alarm and as many as you want for secondary alarm. When the device receives a sms from any of the configured phone numbers another alarm signal is played, another vibration pattern is used, other notifications are shown, the LED flashes in red and the screen lights up if it's dark. Besides this there exists many other configuration possibilities that makes your device together with Sms Alarm act like a pager customized for you!
You who updates from earlier versions of Sms Alarm have to note that the country code compensation has been removed as it caused more problems than it solved. So from now on you need to also set the country code, if needed, when you assign your phone numbers.
Also note that the message handling has severely changed with Android KitKat(version 4.4) and therefore it's not recommended that you run Sms Alarm on devices with KitKat. This is because the solution that has been done to compensate for KitKat's message handling still is a Beta feature.
Remember to review Sms Alarm and to like - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms-Alarm/195111430666876
* Um die App verwenden zu können, muss ihre Hifsorganisation uns die Alarmierungen zur Verfügung stellen. Wir können natürlich nicht Deutschlandweit alle Alarme empfangen und an die App weitersenden. Einen Account können Sie mit der App erstellen.
* Bitte schreiben sie mir bei Problemen eine Email an firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bitte schreiben Sie keine Fragen per Kommentar. Kontaktieren Sie uns direkt per Email (email@example.com) da wir nicht auf Kommentare antworten können!
Mithilfe der AlarmApp können sich Hilfsorganisationen im Einsatzfall auf ihr Smartphone alarmieren lassen. Die AlarmApp erfasst dann, ob die Einsatzkraft am Einsatz teilnimmt oder nicht. Diese Informationen werden ausgewertet und dem Einsatzleiter angezeigt. Somit weiß die Einsatzleitung direkt, wie viele Einsatzkräfte am Einsatz teilnehmen.
Die AlarmApp eignet sich für folgende Hilfsorganisationen:
- Technisches Hilfswerk (THW)
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz (DRK)
- Deutsche Lebens-Rettungs-Gesellschaft (DLRG)
- Malteser Hilfsdienst (MHD)
- Wasser- und Bergwacht
Die AlarmApp kann aber auch für andere Anwendungsfälle verwendet werden. Die App hilft Ihnen immer dann, wenn schnell Personen benachrichtigt werden müssen.
Im Fall einer Alarmierung versendet unser Alarmierungsserver eine Nachricht über Handyinternet an Ihr Smartphone. Daher ist die AlarmApp eine Alternative zur Alarmierung per SMS, Telefon oder Email.
Um die AlarmApp benutzen zu können, benötigt Ihre Organisation einen Account bei http://alarmapp.org.
Weitere Infos finden Sie auf unserer Website AlarmApp.org.
Feuerwehr, Alarmierung, DME, Digitaler Meldeempfänger, Rotes Kreuz, Malteser Hilfsdienst, Notfall, Benachrichtigung, SMS-Alarmierung, FME, BOS, SMS, MMS, POCSAG, FMS, Alarm, Alarm App, alarmapp, alarm app
Contains signals of American and German emergency vehicles, alarm sounds of all common pagers and much more!
In the full version, the sounds can also be used as ringtone/notification/alarm tone.
Internet access - Sounds are being downloaded from server on demand
Write to SD card - Save ringtones
Modify system settings - Set ringtones
Discover known accounts - Only needed for identification during online purchase, not used otherwise
Currently deployed to hundreds of thousands of Emergency Responders in the USA and Canada, the eDispatches system, in conjunction with our app, will give your phone functionality that closely matches and in some cases exceeds that of a traditional tone and voice pager with stored voice! In addition to hearing your actual audio dispatch, the app also allows you to control the following: when to receive alerts, blackout periods, alert history and general settings. You can replay dispatches from the preceding 24 hours and receive alerts for multiple agencies if you belong to more than one!
If your Fire/EMS/Police agency is not a current subscriber of the eDispatches system, please contact us for information on a 30-day free trial for your department at (973)453-5810 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website: www.edispatches.com
Folgende FME-Typen sind enthalten:
- Swissphone Quattro 96
- Swissphone Quattro 98
- Swissphone Joker
- Swissphone Memo
- Swissphone RE228
- Swissphone RE229
- Bosch FME 88 N
- Bosch FME 88 S
- Motorola BMD
- Motorola BMD-MC
- Motorola Pageboy II
- Motorola Skyfire II
- FME SEL 287
- Niros Pagebos 2000
- Swissphone Hurricane
- Swissphone Patron duo
- Motorola Firestorm II
- Motorola Scriptor LX2
Diese App ist Pflicht für jeden Helfer, egal ob Feuerwehr, Rettungsdienst oder Technisches Hilfswerk. Sie bringt auf jeden Fall eine Menge Spaß, sowohl in einer Hilfsorganisation als auch privat!
Achtung: Diese App ersetzt keinen echten Funkmeldeempfänger, sondern gibt lediglich die Töne der oben aufgeführten Melder wieder.