With Cryptomator, the key to your data is in your hands. Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Afterwards you upload them protected to your favorite cloud service.EASY-TO-USE
Cryptomator is a simple tool for digital self-defense. It allows you to protect your cloud data by yourself and independently.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration needed
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprintCOMPATIBLE
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, S3- and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync apps)
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computersSECURE
You don't have to trust Cryptomator blindly, because it is open source software
. For you as a user, this means that everyone can see the code.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
• Vault password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending app to background
• Crypto implementation is publicly documentedAWARD-WINNING
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Security and Privacy
. We're proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator users.CRYPTOMATOR COMMUNITY
Join the Cryptomator Community
and participate in the conversations with other Cryptomator users.
• Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
• Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator