- Ajouter des favoris
- Utilisation hors-ligne
- Jouer l'instrumental
- Trouver un chant en utilisant:
Un mot du titre
La table des matières
NB: C'est une version Bêta, il reste encore des corrections à faire. N'hésitez pas signaler les éventuelles erreurs.
PrediSat Pro includes the same features as PrediSat and more.
For your satisfaction, please try the ad-supported PrediSat before purchasing. Chances are if you don't like it, you probably won't like Pro either.
-Allows fetching up to 10 days ahead for all satellites
-Allows unlimited custom satellites for 10-day pass predictions
-Allows unlimited alerts per event
-Semi-automatic alert creation
-Export sightings as CSV files
Internet - Fetch satellite data, browse Heavens-Above site.
Location - Sent to Heavens-Above to find predictions for your sky.
Modify SD card - Export sightings, write debug files.
View Network State - Check connectivity before trying to download data.
Vibrate - Notifications (optional).
PrediSat is ready for translations! Google Translate isn't quite good enough (I've tried), so I need human translators.
If you would like to help, translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/predisat
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me.
PROBLEMS OR SUGGESTIONS:
Please email me or submit the problem or suggestion at http://tracker.pilot51.com. Usually Google Play comments or even Android crash reports don't tell me everything I need to know to fix it and there is no way for me to reply to either to ask for more details.
Additional keywords: iss space station hubble telescope transit orbit
I fixed it to make it work with arbitrary contact sources (like CardDAV-Sync).
Also this version got some improvements. Write me for additional feature requests.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Currently, it has the following enhancements (compared to the stock contact editor of Android 2.1):
* stateful editing: return to an unsaved contact with the new launcher
* option to set default account for new contacts
* copy/move contact between accounts
* merge data from another contact
* remove a contact from a specific account
* basic group management (still needs some work)
* more predefined labels for phone numbers and emails (for custom contact sources)
* labels for websites
* support for editing "Relation" (not for Exchange)
* support for Google's custom fields (Google Contacts only)
* extra confirmation step when deleting fields (to prevent accidental deletion of fields)
* additional fields in organization: department & role
* date picker for events (can handle phones that store dates as timestamps internally)
* set contact ring tone and "send directly to voice mail"
* field for "Internet Call" (Android 2.3+ only)
* allows to set behavior when back-button is pressed
* collapse editor sections for aggregated contacts
* option to disable phone number auto-formatting
* more to come (write me)
After installing this app you won't see any launcher icon in your app list. It will be started whenever you try to edit or create a contact (and you select "Contact Editor Pro").
This app will not edit or remove contacts from read-only sources like Facebook! This is due to the definition of read-only ;-).
Also, if you see a blank screen when editing contacts that are aggregated with a Facebook contact, try to remove and recreate your Facebook account. Facebook limits access from other apps which breaks the contacts API in a way. For further information see http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/22/google-android-facebook-contacts/
Please keep in mind that your sync adapter may not be able to sync all fields that Contact Editor Pro offers.
Also, this app lets you edit some fields, that many contact apps do not even show (department, role, website labels). This is not a Contact Editor Pro bug.
Note regarding Events:
There is a big problem with events in this editor (better: with Android). The Android SDK documentation states about the database column for the date: 'The event start date as the user entered it.' Unfortunately does every manufacturer have it's own opinion about the format. Some are happy with 'yyyy-mm-dd', my phone uses unix timestamps.
So, before you can edit an event's date you will have to set the device's internal date format. Open the menu and select "settings". If your device doesn't recognize one format, try another one. Write me if no format works for you!
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
Please report bugs by sending me a mail stating what happened and what you did before it happened. Often the Market bug reports are not very helpful without additional informations.
* taken contact photos appear twice in media gallery
Included in the app are three booklets created by Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ), one of the largest Christian missions organizations in the world.
1) Would You Like to Know God Personally? (target audience: general/college student)
2) The Four Spiritual Laws (target audience: general)
3) Satisfied? (target audience: general)
The first two booklets offer a simple and straightforward Gospel message, while "Satisfied?" helps Christians understand what it means to truly walk in the power of the Holy Spirit.
God Tools also contains compelling articles on a variety of topics from EveryStudent.com, a popular website for people seeking answers to their questions about life and God.
Best of all, once downloaded to your device, God Tools can be used anywhere, even if you don’t have internet access; all parts of God Tools function completely without an internet connection. This is especially helpful when using God Tools in a foreign country!
If you have any comments or suggestions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re already working on our next version!
See "Developer's website" (linked from this page) for more information, including the full changelog. If you find bugs or have questions, please report by email, as there is no mechanism for us to respond to comments left as reviews. Thanks!
The Night Sky Lite is a magical new app that enables you to identify the stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations you can see above. Just stand anywhere and hold your Android Phone or Tablet up to the sky and The Night Sky Lite will display the names of the stars, planets and other objects you are able to see, just like magic!
Even if your view is obscured by clouds or daylight, The Night Sky Lite app will know which stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations are hiding from your view! You have to use this app to realize just how amazing it is!
The Night Sky Lite does this by using your location data provided by the GPS and compass built in to your device. It then cross references your location data with its inbuilt map of the sky and overlays the stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations names on your screen. It really is magical and will amaze you, and anyone you show it to!
So next time you're gazing up in to The Night Sky and wonder the name of a star, planet, galaxy, or constellation, just get out your Android Phone or Tablet and let The Night Sky Lite app amaze your gaze!
The Night Sky is a #1 selling app because it really is simply magical!
مطابق تماماً للمصحف الورقي
دعاء ختم القرآن الكريم
إمكانية وضع علامة
إمكانية الانتقال لأي صفحة
يحافظ البرنامج على وضع الشاشة مضاءة لمن أراد الاستمرار بالقراءة لفترة طويلة
في حال إغلاق البرنامج عند صفحة معينة و فتحه مرة أخرى سيذهب تلقائياً الى الصفحة التي تم الإغلاق عندها
إمكانية القراءة بالوضعين الأفقي والشاقولي
خط واضح و لون خلفية الصفحات مريح للعين
ملاحظة: بحال ظهور الإعلان في النسخة المجانية يمكنك إخفاءه عن طريق النقر عليه ثم العودة الى البرنامج لتجد أن الإعلان قد اختفى
New: Training mode for quiz. Use stroke guidelines and stroke order hints to practice writing kanji correctly. Does not advance to next character until you get it right.
Kanji writing quiz. Test yourself based on school year or JLPT level. Check your answers against the proper stroke order using animated diagrams.
Premium features: history/favorites, export/import, search by reading/meaning, Simeji/OpenWnn/ATOK integration, local stroke order database. You can upgrade form within the application (Settings->Upgrade to premium), no need to download a new application.
Premium upgrade price: around $4.99 (varies slightly by location/exchange rate. Press the 'Upgrade' button to display the Play Store dialog with the exact local price).
Just draw a character, tap 'Recognize' and select a candidate to display reading, meaning, radical and more. Copy or share characters to clipboard or other apps. History/favorites and search by reading or meaning also available (premium only). Call from within Simeji, OpenWnn/Flick/ATOK/OpenWnn Plus to input characters using handwriting (premium only, Simeji/OpenWnn/Atok Japanese IME install required).
Test your kanji writing skills by school year or JLPT level: write kanji based on reading and/or meaning hints. Check your score, and compare your writing with the proper stroke order using animated stroke order diagrams. Free version offers JLPT N5 and elementary school grade 1 and 2 kanji. Premium versions lets you select all grades/JLPT levels.
Follow proper, or at least basic (left to right, top to bottom, horizontal before vertical, etc.), stroke order for best results.
* if recognition is slow on your device, try using the compressed model. Open Settings (press the Menu key, or the overflow menu on ICS to display), press 'Recognition model' and select 'JP. comb. compressed'. This should improve startup time and recognition speed.
* you can also increase the search timeout to make sure recognition starts after you finish drawing. Tap 'Auto-search after' in Settings and increase the timeout (default is 400 ms)
* if it is still slow, uncheck the 'Search on stroke' option in Settings. Candidates won't be displayed automatically, but on a separate screen.
* draw larger characters for better recognition
* Tablet support
* Animated stroke order diagrams (online for free version, offline for premium)
* Kanji writing quiz. Bell/buzzer sounds marks answer
* Training mode
* Automatically searches on each stroke for immediate feedback
* Configurable drawing pen size and color
* Shake to delete stroke/all strokes
* Favorites and history (premium)
* Favorites Excel (CSV) and Anki export (premium)
* Simeji, OpenWnn/Flick, ATOK, OpenWnn Plus integration (mushroom) (premium)
* Search by reading and meaning (premium)
* Compressed model for older/slower devices
* Works offline (Internet connections only required for initial download).
* Stroke annotation
* Undo (removes last stroke)
* Integrated kanji database with more than 13,000 entries
* Kanji decomposition into components
* Integration with WWWJDIC for Android (can be used as the handwriting recognition backend)
* Copy/append recognized kanji to clipboard or share to other programs.
Not a handwriting input method (IME).
Ad-supported (ads are removed if you upgrade to premium)
Version 2.0 requires Android 2.1 and later. Earlier Android versions can use version 1.7.2.
Email for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates:
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features:
Hansel et Gretel est une application interactive et gratuite d'histoires pour enfants avec des graphismes de haute qualité et des enregistrements audio faits par des enfants en studio pour un rendu professionnel Le type de narration est destiné aux enfants. Vos enfants adoreront ! Les illustrations sont de haute qualité. Téléchargez maintenant et vérifiez par vous même… !Cette application est illustrée spécialement pour les enfants avec des graphismes qui leur plairont. Vous pouvez donner votre Android device à vos enfants et ils pourront lire l’histoire tout seul. Ils seront bien occupés ! Chaque histoire vient avec un graphique coloré et original et avec des voix off enregistrées en studio!
Tag : Histoires pour s'endormir, mes premiers mots, bebe, livres de bebe, premiers mots.
UChord is not an application that displays all the chord diagrams.
Each chord shows four registered patterns, which are selected as most simple and useful.
Please understand that unregistered diagrams cannot be searched.
The app supports left handed.
Three versions of the UChord.
UChord (No Ads)