On the left side, enter the settings you used to meter the scene with your camera. On the right side, choose the target aperture and ISO sensitivity, the application will then give you the correct exposure.
NOTE - this app is limited to non-color photos, due to the high capture speed. For high-speed color photos, try the "Fast Burst Camera" app.
Ultra Burst Camera is capable of taking up to 40 photos per second on high-end phones - this is faster than most +$1000 DSLR cameras
This app is specifically designed for situations that require detailed frame-by-frame information of an event :
- sports photography
- science experiements
- elusive wildlife
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
DISCLAIMER : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible, AND without color.
This app uses your device hardware to the extreme - some devices are faster than others. 10 photos per seconds are measured on a Nexus One 2.2
(1) Releases the memory by terminating running and background-waiting app processes.
(2) Clears all the caches.
Just one tap the app icon to instantly clear cache and release memory.
There is no functionality to display accumulated cache per app or deleted file size.
This app has omitted the functionalities which take several seconds (3 seconds) for processing, to achieve the processing of fastest class.
This optimization app is recommended for those who are focusing on speed.
This app is absolutely free and without any troublesome advertisements.
A must-have app to easily maintain your smartphone.
When the memory is released
- Improves processing speed.
- Battery lasts longer.
- Releases the memory compressed by unnecessary files.
Recommended for those who want:
- An app with high memory release rate
- An app with fast processing speed
- No troublesome settings
- An app which works with one tap
- An app with no advertisements
- A non-resident app for memory release (task killer)/Clear cache
- No need to set apps to exclude (The app seeks to be extremely easy-to-use by eliminating settings.)
How to use this app:
(1) Install the app.
(2) Tap the app icon.
(3) Smartphone is refreshed after the memory is released and cache is cleared.
(4) The app automatically completely finish.
(No need to install widget)
Why this app need system permission and phone call permission?
[Answer:]system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
There are already several apps like this app, but I add more functions, the difference between this app and other similar apps:
1. Support front camera, when you read some text or book, you can see who is coming back to you through your transparent screen.
2. You can take pictures while you are using this function.
3. !!!!You also can hide the app icon in your phone, nobody can know you have installed this app.!!!
4. It also can hide the picture you have snap into some magic pictures, this feature is really cool.
5. You do not need to root your phone, you can use the silent camera function. It can remove camera sound in a special way.
6. Auto-snap, you do not need to press any button, just hold your phone.
7. Some other features like tuning the transparency level, vibrate during taking picture, password protect etc.
!!!!Just download it and try it by yourself.!!!!!!
1. Why it failed in my phone?
Try the free version before you buy the paid version, it can not work in some phone. Sorry, I am still working on it.
2. Why the picture resolution is low when I remove camera sound?
If you know how to root your phone and how to remove sound files, you can disable this feature. Check the detail answer in here http://julycamera.blogspot.com/
3. Why you need system permission and phone call permission?
system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
Free version also has some permission for displaying Ads.
4. More question? Feel free to access http://julycamera.blogspot.com/ or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to find the answer.
This utility helps you solve this problem by graphically showing you the current position of the Polaris. The application tracks and draws the position of the Polaris (or Octant) in real-time and also displays its hour-angle, the local sideral time, current local time and the longitude of the place. The longitude can be entered manually or obtained using the built-in GPS. The view on the display can be mirrored to match the view in your polar finder scope. Key features are as follows:
• Northern, southern hemispheres
• Naked eye, telescopic view
• Customizable marker angle
• Support for: Astro-Physics, AstroTrac, Ioptron, Losmandy, Skywatcher, StarAdventure, Takahashi and Vixen eyepiece reticles
• Night vision mode
• Enter longitude of your place manually or via built-in GPS
Note: On some new devices running Android 4.x the preferences menu can be reached via pressing and holding the Recent Apps Button - which is a ‘soft key’ (not the Home button). On Galaxy Tabs there are three buttons at the bottom. The middle one is the main, hardware button. The task manager is just on its left side. Press and hold for about two whole seconds on it, and then the menu comes up.
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
FYI: Unfortunately the development files were lost some time ago due to a hard drive failure so no further updates are possible for this application.
Utility, Phone, Decoration, Wallpapper, tools, SMS, Mutimedia, Entertainment(Music, Films), Office, LifeStyle(Shopping, Travel), Health & Fitness, Children(Mothers and Babies), Transportation(Bus, Airplane, Subway, Ship, Car), SNS, Game, Finance, Bank, News, Broadcast(TV, Radio), Weather, Culture, Art(Cinema, Music), Sports(Football), Education(Book,Language)
- Move to Market for download
- Search by Google
- Search by Youtube
- Recommend your good apps
* Intelligent analysis of the storage
* One Key clean
* Clean all applications cache
* Clean all search history
* Clean browser history
* Clean clipboard data
* Automatic cleaning
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
If you want to help us to add support for your language , please email email@example.com , thanks.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to get in the picture, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon in your SmartWatch display or tap your SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk to get in the picture.
You can also adjust basic camera settings in your SmartWatch such as flash and zoom. If you have the Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer the imaging stand from your SmartWatch.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, SmartBand SWR10 and Smart Band Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand Talk
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).