On the left side, enter the settings you used to meter the scene with your camera. On the right side, choose the target aperture and ISO sensitivity, the application will then give you the correct exposure.
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
Speedometer can keeps track of your top speed and average speed. You can change speed measurement unit easily such as miles/hour (MPH) or km/hour(KMH) and also change font type (Digital/Normal).
This app can use like speed meter car or speed meter bicycle.
- Full screen Analog Display and Digital Display.
- Showing average and maximum speed.
- Client can select speed measurement unit such as km/h (speed meter km) or mile/h (speed meter mph).
- Track your distance and top speed.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
FYI: Unfortunately the development files were lost some time ago due to a hard drive failure so no further updates are possible for this application.
NOTE - this app is limited to non-color photos, due to the high capture speed. For high-speed color photos, try the "Fast Burst Camera" app.
Ultra Burst Camera is capable of taking up to 40 photos per second on high-end phones - this is faster than most +$1000 DSLR cameras
This app is specifically designed for situations that require detailed frame-by-frame information of an event :
- sports photography
- science experiements
- elusive wildlife
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
DISCLAIMER : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible, AND without color.
This app uses your device hardware to the extreme - some devices are faster than others. 10 photos per seconds are measured on a Nexus One 2.2
Turn your Android device into a Speedometer. Check the speed of the vehicles in which you are traveling. We all know that our body needs exercise to keep ourselves fit. So take up your phone install this app and start running and be healthy :P. Use this app for whatever reason you like...
This application has two modes of display
a. Analog Display
b. Digital Display
c. Portrait and Landscape mode display
Tap on the Analog/Digital to change the mode
1. Current speed
2. Max Speed
3. Analog and Digital Display
4. Three units of measurement (kmph, mph and knots)
5. Different color themes
6. Sound and vibrate settings
7. User defined speed for sound and vibrate notification
8. Landscape/Portrait modes supported
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
With the "Light meter Luxma" you can:
1. Measure the illuminance on the optical axis of one light source.
2. To calculate the theoretical values:
- luminous flux(for light sources with a cosine diagram intensity),
- the distance to the light source,
- the illuminance.
The program uses a linear correction values coming from the light sensor.
The program implemented two methods of calibration:
1. With the light meter.
2 . Method of calculation (For light sources with a cosine diagram intensity).
Calculator is designed only for light sources with a cosine graph of intensity.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
- Warn of an excess of limit speed.
Excess of the set-up speed will stimulate cautions by a beep sound.
I choose specification of speed from the button under a screen, and a right-hand side button has an arbitrary user, and can perform a speed setup.
It is possible to turn on and off a beep sound.
- Change of a speed unit.
a speed unit -- a mile (mph) -- kilo (km/h) -- change is possible.
- The highest, an average speed display.
I compute and display the highest speed and average speed.
• Measurement of download speed, upload speed and latency of the connection (ping)
• Graphical transmission speed curves
• Automatically selects the geographically closest server
• Set fixed server as a favorite for comparative testing
• Share results with a single click
• Result history is saved and can be viewed in detail
• (Optional) connect to a NetMeterProject account and compare test results on the web
• Adapted for mobile phones and tablets in landscape or portrait mode
Information for NetMeterProject and link to community
You want to provide your own speed test server and evaluate your connection internationally? Get in touch with us!
Network Meter is the most light-weight widget which gives the most accurate results when you are connected to the internet via WIFI or cellular network.
The smallest, floating widget on your mobile phone, helps you to know the actual internet connectivity status, including the download and upload speeds, empowers you better manage of internet usage any time, any where!
If u like the older version, u can download from http://jms1982pi.no-ip.info/DroidMeter_Old.apk">Old Version
-Speed view(km/h, mph, knots)
-Limit display speed.
-Altitude view（meter or feet, Geoid adjust support）
-Total, Move, and Stop time view.
-Move distance view.(km, mile)
-Speed limit Alert.
-Portrait and Landscape support.
-Can them run in the background.
-Supports English and Japanese.
Tested on HTC Desire, Galaxy Nexus, and Nexus 7.