Race Time is a unique tool that helps in hosting a race. Easy timing in competitions with multiple participants. Unlimited multi-device timing. Manual and self-registration. Real-time results are publicly available in the application and on the Web for organizers, participants, and spectators. Experimental GPS helper and support for checkpoints.
Currently, the application supports the time trial, mass start, start in groups and basic management capabilities. The Internet connection is required but it works without problems even if a low-speed mobile network is only available. There is a caching mode that helps bring the race to the end in emergency situations.
- Supports start, finish. We plan to add laps later this year.
- Finish with a gesture or entering the time (timestamps and manually).
- Results calculated in real time and available immediately for all devices and the Web site.
- Create, clone and delete events.
- Invite more people to help with the race and assigning right permissions if they apply.
- Edit the list of participants with or without categories.
- Manual and self-registration.
- Public and private events.
- Publishing results on the Web.