Cyclos is online payment software with lots of extra features such as e-commerce and communication tools. Cyclos has been made available by the NGO STRO (Social Trade Organization). If your organization uses Cyclos and has mobile banking enabled you can use this app to connect to the banking services provided by your organization.
- Easy payments
- Check your account balance
- Check your payment history
- Manage your contacts
- View profile of other users
- Register new user
- Fingerprint authentication
- Marketplace & shopping cart
- View nearby businesses on Map
- Buy and redeem Vouchers (with camera / QR code)
- Receive payments (POS), using NFC card, QR code (camera), card number, and other identification methods
- Send payment request to other channels (whatsapp, email)
- Print payment receipts
- Read announcements through mobile pages
- Create your own custom operations
- Customize logo, fixed URL, layout (white-label)
How does it work?
The first time you start the mobile app you will have to enter the URL of your organization. After clicking on the 'Submit' button you can login with your username and password.
If you just want to test the mobile app you can connect to the Cyclos demo site. This can be done by entering the URL demo.cyclos.org at the setting page (gear wheel icon at the top right) and logging in with an existing Cyclos demo user account. You can also use the pre registered demo user account (user: demo password: 1234) to login directly with the mobile app. If you want to use your own demo user, please register at (https://demo.cyclos.org).
More information can be found here: