This app is designed to provide information of the main Trimandir in Adalaj (Gujarat, India) along with the other Trimandirs built at various places. The Trimandir is a non-sectarian concept of a temple established by the Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan whose intent behind it was to remove the difference of opinions in religions.
Keeping this intent as an unflinching foundation, the Gods of Jainism, Shaivism, and Vaishnavism (along with Gods and Goddesses from other religions) share equal reverence on the same platform. This reveals that the inner intent of all the Gods is the same: Everyone understands the atma dharma (the religion of the
Self) and obtains inner peace.
Here are the modules that come along with the app:
• Main Temple: Contains information about the concept of the Trimandir as well as its architecture. You can also obtain information about all the Tirthankaras (Fully Enlightened Beings) as well as Goddesses who are housed under the temple and obtain the right understanding about God. The information is arranged into the following categories:
- Concept of Trimandir
- Trimandir Architecture
• About the Founder: Introduces the founder of the Trimandir - Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan and His disciples: Pujya Niruma and Pujya Deepakbhai through the following sections:
- Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
- Pujya Niruma
- Pujya Deepakbhai
• Lord Simandhar Swami, Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva: Introduces these three Lords in detail and reveals their inner intent.
• True Religion: Describes the characteristics of a True Religion, details how to perform idol worship and reveals the importance of Aarti and Bhakti (devotional worship) along with the Satsang (gathering of Self-realized beings).
• Media: Contains photos, spiritual videos and spiritual songs.
- List of Trimandirs
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Overview of the App Developer
The Trimandirs are a part of the Dada Bhagwan Foundation (DBF) and its associated charitable trusts. The mission of the foundation is to fulfill the Spiritual Vision of Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan, who is the founder of Akram Vignan (Science of Self Realization). His Vision has two aspects:
• May all people of the world live in peace and happiness.
• May all those, who so desire, attain moksha (liberation of the Soul from the cycle of birth and death).
The Dada Bhagwan Foundation, in an effort to fulfill Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s Vision, organizes Pujya Deepakbhai’s satsangs (spiritual discourses) and Gnan Vidhis (Self Realization ceremonies) throughout the world. These events are free of cost and are open to all, irrespective of gender, caste, creed and social background.
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan dreamed of 24 Trimandirs being constructed, out of which many have already been completed, while others are in process.