INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: email@example.com
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
"I want a pen and paper."
But Android is at hand.
Than writing beautifully, I have focused on applying easily.
[At a time like this]
Your shopping list.
Note of the moment while watching TV.
Note in the bookstore.
I wrote a note to the map send e-mail.
Write a note in the photo as well.
Save the initial configuration.
Open or delete, and save the file.
Changing the color and size of the pen.
Highlighter (because it is a semi-transparent color, move slowly)
Mask Filter (neon letters, hollow character)
Canvas color change.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the "speed pen" option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like "work", "art" and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
Others: Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
mazec3 offers extremely accurate handwriting recognition and predictive text to intelligently guess your handwriting on the fly. It even allows you to enrich the dictionary with your own favorite terms and phrases, or your favorite URL’s and email addresses. When used in conjunction with MetaMoJi Note or MetaMoJi Share, mazec also offers a very convenient handwriting conversion option to convert input to text as a batch at a later time.
mazec3 saves you time writing emails, notes and social posts. Instead of fumbling with a keyboard (which often causes you to use both hands), with mazec3 all input can be completed with the touch of a finger. Mazec3 provides handwriting conversion while you are on the go. Its advanced technology is due to vast semantic databases built over MyScript, the world leader in handwriting recognition technology.
There are 3 modes of operation in mazec:
Handwritten letters are entered as they are. The letters can be converted into text later.
Handwritten letters are converted into text and entered on the fly. This mode is available for MetaMoJi's apps.
Font letters are entered with a software qwerty keyboard. This mode is useful for adding your own words to the mazec dictionary for later re-use
mazec3 features include:
1. The most advanced experience for real-time conversion of handwriting to text, due to MyScript , the leader of handwriting recognition technology.
2. Extremely accurate predictive text due to natively-authored dictionaries of technical terms and popular phraseology
3. Auto and manual learning dictionary
Mazec3 can intelligently “learn” frequently used phrases automatically. You can also ”teach” mazec3 to memorize short sentences, such as "TYVM" to "Thank you very much" and allows you to customize the user dictionary to your own favorite phrases
4. Handwriting Input available to all applications on the device
Because mazec3 is written as an input method to Android, it acts as an alternative keyboard within any application on the device that accepts input.
5. Handwriting Emails and Social Posts
Mazec3 makes writing emails, blogs and social posts quick and fun and saves you time
6. Handwrite Google Searches
With the mazec3, browsing the internet and conducting Google searches has never been easier
7. Quickly fill out web forms and important documents online
With mazec3, it becomes extremely easy and quick to fill out webforms and critical documents online, thus saving time from printing PDF files and scanning to be sent back
* This is the English handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
* If you have “7notes with mazec”, you don’t have to purchase this app for the English handwriting recognition.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page
You can manage all of these following things like system notebook: hand-lettered notepad, sound recording, schedule book, a household account book, health record book, checklist, dialy, tag paper, To Do list, web screen recording, and so on.
There are 8 functions below in the application Memoga.
■ Notepad Function ■■
・This function enables you to write notes where inputs by hand and typing are mixed.
・It is possible to paste also images and plural sounds.
・You can insert some buttons into notes, and you can start up the applications that are correspondent to the buttons.Since the applications are started up with using designated letters'rows behind the buttons, it will be convenient if you write the address and contact.
・It is possible to share notes with other by email, Evernote, Google Drive and other.
・You can save notepads with dividing into plural categories every use.
・You can make and edit ToDo list of Google.
・You can inform contents you write on your notes at the time you designate.
・You can preserve your notes with setting password you like.
・You can paste your notes in the notification area.
・You can make as many notes as you want if there is any capacity in your SD card.
■■ Screenshot ■■
・You can save webpages which are opened by standard browsers as screen notes.
(From the menu of the browser, save the page by selecting [share...] → [Memoga])
・Notes are saved by image and text, and you can manage and edit them which are integrated with notepad function.
■■ Schedule ■■
・You can write your schedule with using input by hand and typing.
・On schedule items, you can paste images and sounds.
・You can register and browse your schedules by synchronizing with Google calender.
・You can register and correct also your ToDo list of Google together.
・You can manage your schedule in some display styles.
■■ Household account book ■■
・It is possible to record daily income and outgoings freely.
・It is possible to manage prediction achievement by setting monthly estimates per item.
・It is possible to analyze per item or payment kind.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Health record book ■■
・You can record your daily weight, temperature, and blood pressure freely.
・It is possible to check the difference between your present weight and goal one and the change of your intermittent temperatures by graph.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Checklist ■■
・This function helps you to check and record items that you want to make habits or check in your daily life not to forget them.
・It is possible to record items with optional signs and colors.
・There are check-type, numerical-type, choice-type, and timetable-type, and you can select all types according to contents.
・It is possible to have a look at contents recorded in numerical-type and timetable-type by annual graph.
■■ Dialy ■■
・You can record your daily events with photos by hand easily.
・It is convenient to select some precious photos from ones you took on the day and paste them or to paste photos into your schedule list.
・You can record also your conditions, earnings and expenses, and check items on the day.
■■ Sticky notes ■■
・It is possible to paste many hand-lettered notes and photos as widgets on the home screen.
・You can manage and edit sticky notes with integrated with notepad function.
・It is possible to share sticky notes with other fellows by email, Evernote, and so on like notepad function or to inform at the designated time.
■■ Notice ■■
When there are any improvement requests or problems, please inform me by sending an email to email@example.com.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Since I always answer your email, please set the function for you to be able to receive my answer from firstname.lastname@example.org.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
- View tasks scheduled on today and mark them done
- Create tasks with voice command by saying ‘Ok Google, take a note…’
- Change due date of a task
- Complete a checklist by checking off items one by one
- Seamlessly sync tasks with TickTick Android phone
TickTick for Android together with TickTick for Android Wear allows you never forget a to-do.
This key will add premium features, free app is also required!
- Dark theme
- Note List widget (Android 3.0 and above)
Requires GNotes 0.4.9 installed separately. (See 'View more applications' below)
** Please kill GNotes or Reboot your phone when the premium features still unavailable after your install the key **
note, notes, google, gmail, gnotes,memo,note app for android