INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Backup - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 64 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
64 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hindi – India, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
"I want a pen and paper."
But Android is at hand.
Than writing beautifully, I have focused on applying easily.
[At a time like this]
Your shopping list.
Note of the moment while watching TV.
Note in the bookstore.
I wrote a note to the map send e-mail.
Write a note in the photo as well.
Save the initial configuration.
Open or delete, and save the file.
Changing the color and size of the pen.
Highlighter (because it is a semi-transparent color, move slowly)
Mask Filter (neon letters, hollow character)
Canvas color change.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information,
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
■ CS Center: email@example.com
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create a shopping list, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- “Reminders” can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- “Search” can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
- View tasks scheduled on today and mark them done
- Create tasks with voice command by saying ‘Ok Google, take a note…’
- Change due date of a task
- Complete a checklist by checking off items one by one
- Seamlessly sync tasks with TickTick Android phone
TickTick for Android together with TickTick for Android Wear allows you never forget a to-do.
This key will add premium features, free app is also required!
- Dark theme
- Note List widget (Android 3.0 and above)
Requires GNotes 0.4.9 installed separately. (See 'View more applications' below)
** Please kill GNotes or Reboot your phone when the premium features still unavailable after your install the key **
note, notes, google, gmail, gnotes,memo,note app for android