Zero commission stock trading. $0 minimum deposit. Free real-time quotes (NASDAQ Last Sale).
What’s better than one free stock?
2 FREE STOCKS.
1) Complete your account opening process within 24 hours, and you'll receive a free stock from $2.5-$250.
2) Make your first deposit $100 or more and receive another free stock valued from $8-$1000.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
0 Commission and 0 Minimum Deposit.
Free Real-time Quotes
Free real-time quotes (NASDAQ Last Sale), in-depth charts, analyst ratings, and financial calendars.
Free, in-depth data and analytics in one customizable application across desktop, web and mobile platforms.
Full Extended Hours Trading
Full pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions.
Execute Advanced Order Types
- Support for advanced order types will be rolled out on a regular basis.
Practice with Paper Trading
- Practice trading with real market data without risking any real money.
Navigate the Global News Aggregator
- Get the latest breaking news within 24/7 for companies on your watchlists.
- Track key global events from major media sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, and more.
24/7 Online Help
- We offer 24/7 online help to guide you through our multiple platforms and answer all your questions.
- Email: CS@webull.com
- Facebook / Twitter: @WebullGlobal
- Reddit: /r/Webull/
- Website: https://www.webull.com
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content on the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. For more information on Webull Financial LLC, please visit our profile on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
All trading provided by Webull will be zero-commission. Webull does not charge fees to open or maintain an account. However, there are fees charged by the SEC and FINRA which Webull does not benefit from. Please see the Commissions and Fees page (http://www.webull-us.com/helpDetail?helpId=61&helpTypeId=101103&hl=en) to learn more.