The ultimate travel guide comes to your device, with offline viewing. This guide has:
- all the must see locations, including pictures, details and an offline map
- offline maps, at 4 levels, so you can find your way without internet access
- all the country info you need to know before you go
- all the annual events you should go to if you can
- an offline version of the wikitravel page
- the current local time
- the exchange rate
- the local weather
For Darwin and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Darwin Airport (DRW) is the largest airport in the Northern Territory of Australia and the tenth largest in Australia. The airport is hub for Qantas and Jetstar Airways. The airport is 13 kilometers from the city.
This app was created for all our amazing guests, from the guests that pop in on a regular basis and want the ease of making an express booking or those guests that are passing through on their way to exploring, what Darwin and Australia really have to offer.
Our wonderful and very quirky staff in the office are putting together destination guides and things to do in Darwin for your visit. We do not want you to miss out on what Darwin has to offer so we hope you enjoy this app and would love your feedback on what you would like to see or where you would like to go.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.