A2ix is an emulator for the Apple //e computer
• Emulates a vintage 1987 'Platinum' Apple //e computer (128KB, 80 column text, and double-hires graphics)
• Emulates 2 (virtual) 5.25in Disk ][ drives supporting common disk image file formats (.dsk, .do, .po, and .nib)
• Emulates Apple //e speaker output and two (virtual) Mockingboard soundcards in slots 4 and 5
• Features quick save/restore of emulation state
• Features full screen graphics with customizable software touch keyboard and touch joystick overlays
• Supports Android hardware keyboards and gamepad (joystick) devices
• Includes vintage freeware and public domain Apple //e software
• Runs on ARM and Intel x86 devices and Chromebooks
• Open Source software, no adware included!
I do not make any money on this, so I appreciate your honest critique!