Accurate Prayer Timings for Salaah/Namaaz
Qibla Direction (Compass pointing to Makkah)
* Uses GPS and Location services!
* Use Compass to know direction of Qibla
* Various Calculation Methods - to calculate the Prayer Timings!
* Asr Calculation Method - shafi'i or hanafi calculations!
* Cities Covered - hundreds & thousands of cities included!
* Settings - to adjust prayer timings manually!
* Can Play Adhan - from Makkah, Madina, Al-aqsa and Egypt - (Requires Pro Version)
* 5 Beautiful Themes - for compass & prayer times to choose from! - (Requires Pro Version)
Download it Now, it is FREE!
***Minor updates for login user name***
***Minor updates for school principal ***
One app for both teachers and parents. Know if your child has reached school safely, keep a record of monthly attendance, track monthly performance, read through school remarks and lots more, anytime anywhere with Terbium solution's school cloud.
Fazail-e-Amaal is the famous islamic book written by Mulana Muhammad Zakeria Sb.This book is about the Ahadith of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.AW.W and the Stories of Islam and Sahabah.
In this version of the app 6 chapters of the book are included. You can have next chapters in the next version of the app.
All the users are requested to send the feedback about the app to us via e-mail. If you discover some problem in this app please send us mail. Thank you for very much for using app developed by 01 Objects.
“This application is brought to you free in conjunction with our search service providers. When you download this application please note that the following will be created on your device –
An icon on your home screen.
A bookmark link on your browser bookmarks.
The required permissions are added accordingly.
All access points may be deleted with no effect to this app„
یہ اردو / انگریزی سیکھنے والوں ، مترجمین اور طالب علموں کے لئے ایک مکمل لغت پروگرام سے کم نہیں ہے۔ یہ ایک الہامی / بدیہی صارف انٹرفیس کے ساتھ سب سے زیادہ جامع ڈیٹا بیس پر مشتمل ہے۔ آپ مطمئن ہو جائیں گے! بس ڈاؤن لوڈکریں اور اس سے لطف اندوزہوں!
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
By Kenstea on Aug 20,2011
"I rarely write a comment for any app. This is an exception.
The best dictionary app for iOS which I've used."
By Shiro203 on Jul 05, 2012
- Fast, easy, convenient to look up words and view the meanings.
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with expressions in multiple languages.
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- Universal & Retina Display
Dict Box is free, and supported by ads. You can remove ads via in-app purchase.
More from developer
Dua from Quran and Hadith(including manzil)
The following are selected Duas from Quraan and Hadis.
Dua'a for Protection Worries,Dua for rescue from tough situations,various trials,enemies,general protection,Health and Success.
Note: This Book is part of the popular Deeniyat published by Idara -e- DEENIYAT
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ANDROID PHONE.
Kitaab ke baare mein:
Nabi Kareem (s.a.w) ka irshaad hai, "Quran-e-Kareem aisa sifarishi hai jis ki sifarish qubool ki jaye, bandon ko bakhshwane ke liye aisa koshish karne wala hai ke jis ki baat qubool ki jaye aur us ki koshish rang laaye. Jo is ko apna imaam aur rehbar banayega us ko who jannat me le jayega aur jo us ko chhod dega us ko woh jahannam ki taraf haank dega." (al targib wa tarhib)
Quran -e- Kareem ALLAH Ta'ala ki wo kitaab hai jis ki badaulat zaleel wa ruswa insanon ko izzat mili, is me gaur wa fikr karne walon ko hidayat mili. Is ki tilaawat karne walon ko chain wa sukoon mila, is par amal karne walon ko kaamyabi ka parwana mila. Ye insanon ko andheron se nikaal kar raushni ki taraf lane wali kitab hai, bhatke huwon ko seedha rasta dikhane wali kitaab hai. Allah se bichhde huwon ko Allah se milane wali kitab hai. Is ke Fazaail be shumaar aur is ke fawaaid be misaal. Har aitbaar se haq aur har naahiyah se sach. Is jaisa aaj tak na koi laa saka hai aur na qayaamat tak koi laa sakega.
Quran -e- Kareem ki itni ahmiyat ke bawajood ummat-e-muslima Qurani taleem se gafil hai. Ummat ko Qurani paigamaat se mukhtasar waqt (taqriban 10 minutes) mein waaqif karaane ki koshish ki gai hai. Jo hazraat is kitaab se faaida uthayenge unhein chahiye ke Quran ke is paigaam ko samjhein aur is par amal karein, saath saath kisi mo'atebar aalim-e-deen ki rehnumaai me mukammal Quran ko samajhne ki koshish karein taake sahih taur se Quran -e- Kareem ke saaye mein zindagi guzaar sakein.
Is mukhtasar si kitaab ko tarteeb dene mein is baat ka lihaaz rakha gaya hai ke Quran-e-Kareem ke har paare ke ek ek paao ko le kar us ke chand mazameen par raushni daali gai hai aur ek safhe par ek hi paao ke mazameen darj hain, jin ke liye taqriban 2 minutes lagte hain. Taake ramzanul mubaarak mein tarawih mein jitna Quraan padha gaya hai us ke mazameen ko tarawih ke baad padh kar sunaaya jaa sake aur taraawih aur witr ke darmiyaan bhi padh sakte hain. Neez agar tarawih mein daily sawa paare ki tarteeb chal rahi hai to har tarawih (4 rakat) ke baad bhi ek safha padh kar aasani ke saath sunaya ja sakta hai, jis ke liye taqriban 10 minutes lagte hain.
Aakhir me dua hai ke Allah ta'ala is koshish ko qubool farmaye aur hamaare liye zakhira-e-aakhirat banaaaye. Aameen
The Deeniyat Institute has started a humble effort in this direction to promote a systematic syllabus for the Makaatib.
Using the name Deeniyat as a title to the series, syllabi have been prepared for children and for adult men and women. The children's syllabus has been divided into the following three categories: 1) Primary 2) Secondary 3) Advanced.
Apart from the Zero Course, the primary course runs for a period of five years. This includes completion of the Qur'aan together with the important aspects of Deen. You have in your hand the syllabus for the First year, which includes the same sequence of the heading and subjects as in the previous years. The introduction of the syllabus and its features have been elaborated in the text book of the first year. It can be referred to whenever required.
Our Du'aa to Allaah is to accept this humble effort and to create unity, steadfastness and sincerity within every person involved in this effort. (Aameen)
Note: This Book is part of the popular 5 Year Deeniyat Islamic Studies Syllabus published by Idara -e- DEENIYAT
Topics covered in this book include:
1. Qur'aan: Noraani Qaa'idah / Qira'atul Qur'aan, Hifdhus Surah
2. Hadeeth: Du'aa & Sunnah, Hifdhul Hadeeth
3. Aqaa'id (Beliefs) & Masaa'il (Rules): Aqaa'id (Beliefs), Salaah, Al-Asmaa-ul-Husna, Masaa'il (Rules)
4. Islaamic Upbringing: Islaamic Knowledge, Speech and Du'aa, Seerah, Deen Made Easy
5. Language: Arabic, Urdu