You can select a picture from your gallery / Camera Puzzle's Gallery or take a picture via your camera and convert it into a puzzle just in seconds.
It is easy to play Camera Puzzle. Just swap a tile with any other tile. It is not necessary for swapping tiles to be neighbors.
You can convert your pictures into a puzzle using different partition ratios which are 2x3, 3x4, 3x5, 4x5, 4x6, 5x7 and 5x8. Camera puzzle preservers the original picture's aspect ratio while converting it to a puzzle.
We are listening to your suggestions to improve our Camera Puzzle app.
Camera puzzle's icon is based on the icon in the following link:
(It is designed by Vlad Marin: Web: https://www.iconfinder.com/quizanswers)
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.
- Droid and Galaxy support
- Sudoku capturing
- Sudoku solving
- Sudoku playing (using free Opensudoku and Andoku)
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Swipe a closed curve to capture fishes to make them bigger.
The best free fish game comes to Android!
The BEST Fishing joy game on MarketPlace, and it's FREE!
It is similar to Fruit Ninja, just do not slice a line, but a closed curve!
The goal is to merge the same fishes into one big fish as much as possible!
Circle fish by your finger, and enjoy fishing joy!
Can you be Master of Fish?
Here are the comments from who are playing.
"Lots of fun Once you get the hang of it."
"Cute game My daughter loves it and now I am getting hooked."
Swipe to play game.