Resuelva al instante y de forma fácil cualquier duda sobre cómo se escribe una palabra, accediendo directamente a la base informática de datos de la Real Academia Española.
Explore, con una interfaz ágil e intuitiva, las múltiples posibilidades de consulta (por lemas y formas; sin acentos, diéresis ni mayúsculas; aproximada, y escalonada, que combina las tres posibilidades anteriores), aplicada al conjunto siempre actualizado de las más de 80 000 artículos y a las formas conjugadas de los verbos.
♦ More than 55000 spanish definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search (shuffle): useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors
You can listen to the word pronunciation, provided that voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of missing words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
RAE Spanish Dictionary is an ONLINE dictionary and therefore requires an internet connection.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY:
- "Very good Very good interface and markers are very useful!".
- "Excellent and easy to use".
- "Terrific ... Very good.".
- Browse dictionary definitions of the RAE.
- See conjugated verbs.
- Dictionaries: Spanish language and Hispanic version.
- Nice, elegant and simple interface.
- Save your favourite consultations in markers.
- Share descriptions of RAE dictionary with other programs installed on your phone (like Whatsapp, email, etc.).
- Search for word definitions from other programs.
- And of course, Spanish RAE dictionary is free and without advertising
- If you have suggestions and ideas to Spanish Dictionary of the RAE, please contact us.
La aplicación accede a la web de la R.A.E. y muestra
las definiciones tal cual las verías en la web oficial,
pero con la comodidad de llevar el diccionario en tu bolsillo.
Incluye diccionario Panhispanico.
Incluye diccionarios de antónimos y sinónimos.
Disponible para móviles con android 2.2 a 4.2.
Disponible para tablet de 7´´.
Requiere conexión a internet.
★ Over 120K Spanish words & phrases
★ Example sentences
★ Audio pronunciation
★ Spelling suggestions
★ Search history record
★ Fastest search speed
★ Flexible search (by Spanish or English)
★ Share learning progress via social networks
★ Optimized for Android phone and tablet
You can now log in with The Free Dictionary! Sync your bookmarks to all your devices and never lose them. Plus: Track your learning with neurons and badges and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by reading and playing games!
Content and Features
* Multiple English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.
* Extensive offline English dictionary and thesaurus. NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded separately using an Internet connection before offline mode can be accessed.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesauri, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Multiple specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Play audio pronunciations of words and view a pronunciation key.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one click.
* Search for words on the page.
* Create unlimited bookmarks. Sort alphabetically or chronologically.
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, Today's Holiday, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, Words Within Words, as well as Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite definitions, encyclopedia entries, and articles via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text. Even share homepage articles.
* Set daily notifications for Word of the Day and other content.
* Adjust font size.
* Copy text (with supported devices).
* Use swipe gestures to move back and forward (with supported devices).
* Search via Android Quick Search Box, including voice-activated searching (with supported devices).
* For app developers: The Free Dictionary app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
Hecho para usted que desea aprender más sobre la palabra del Señor!
Ahora con Peticiones de oración!!!
Con una interfaz intuitiva y fácil de leer incluso en dispositivos con pantallas pequeñas y la capacidad de zoom utilizando el movimiento de pinza.
- Diccionario completo A - Z
- Todos los nombres bíblicos y sus significados
- Plan de Lectura de la Biblia anual
- Whatsapp para compartir
Y mucho más !!!
NO INTERNET NECESIDAD!
Este es un diccionario muy utilizado por las iglesias evangélicas.
The app of the world's most popular and powerful dictionary translation website. It grants you quick access to our extensive dictionaries and forum discussions.
English to Spanish
English to French
English to Italian
English to German
English to Portuguese
English to Polish
English to Romanian
English to Czech
English to Greek
English to Turkish
English to Japanese
English to Chinese
English to Korean
English to Arabic
Spanish to French
Spanish to Portuguese
Forums contain over 2 million questions and answers about English and translation. Your questions have already been answered.
NOTE: Requires internet access.
WordReference is often misspelled as "Word Reference" in searches.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia