Rumble is a completely off-the-grid application and delay-tolerant micro-blogging application that allows a device to connect, chat and share content (text and images) with other people around you.
THIS IS STILL A BETA VERSION
=== Features ===
* Completely off-the-grid, Rumble doesn't use the Internet to work
* Chat in real-time with other neighboring users
* Share message and image (twitter-like) in a delay-tolerant fashion
* Store-Carry and forward principle, messages are stored in a database, carried around and propagated every change it gets
* Create interest list by subscribing to hashtag
* Create public or private group (messages belonging to a private group are sent encrypted)
* Can invite new member to a group using QRcode
* No Internet means no censorship
* Free Software (GPLv3)
=== Technical Details ===
Using Bluetooth or Wifi, Rumble will automatically discover and connect to the neighborhing device in order to create small ad-hoc network. Because Rumble does not rely on the Internet at all, messages are stored and carried around by the mobile phones. Every time two phone meet, they exchange as much message as they can during their window of communication.
=== Contact ===
Page of the project: