CalDAV-Sync is a CalDAV client for Android to synchronize events and tasks. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets. Also check out CardDAV-Sync
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations