Meal planner great meal planner I really enjoy it; it not only tells me what to cook but how to cook it. now I don't have to think about what to cook.. sides are always easy.
Pretty neat That's be cool if I could just search for recipes like desserts, side dishes, drinks etc.. I've also noticed the recipes will be missing information such as the prep and cook time
Can't filter for allergies Even though I filered for wheat it still scheduled recipes containing wheat. The app is everything I want from a meal planner, but ultimately, it's useless for me.
Great concept But should have options to remove the one's you don't want, for example I checked that I didn't enjoy spicy... first week it gave me a spicy dish. Useful but still needs a little work.
But.... It would great if recipes were budget friendly with the cost of food getting higher each week, offering low cost recipes would make this app get. Also, having ingredient alternatives or ingredient swaps would be nice too.
Gets the job done. Gets the job done. I would like it better if there was a way to mix up the food types or skip a meal and have it replaced without remaking the whole menu.
- Implemented an extension to DashClock for Android 4.2+ so you can see today's recipe on your lock screen/home screen.
- Added an in-app change log.
- Apply filtering fix immediately.
- Update notification icon.
- Fix recipe filtering.
- Attempted fix for crash on nook tablets running Android 4. If you have one of these and still experience problems, shoot me an email.
Tap into Allrecipes’ amazing collection of recipes and reviews from home cooks!
Get thousands of recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows.