Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
All dishes are classified into cuisines and categories enabling users to quickly search a particular dish within the meal planner. The user can also add own dishes and mark his/her favorite dishes for easy access.
AppHeros' Food Planner also enables sharing the meal plan via Facebook, WhatsApp, E-mail and SMS to help you in answering your friends and family with one of the most important household questions – What are you cooking today?
With its simple design and great user experience, this family meal planner will give you a peace of mind by planning and preparing your weekly or daily meal plan easily without remembering what have you cooked recently hence avoiding at times repetitive and nutritionally imbalanced food.
For more details on the app, please visit: http://www.mealometer.me
We hope you love the app and look forward to your valuable comments and feedback to improve it further.
myFood is an easy to use and intuitive food management solution allowing you to easily create and manage your shopping lists, recipes and meal plans. myFood has many different themes and we are working on providing more themes and for you to create your own custom themes!
With every section of the App connected and item entered in one section is available everywhere, there's no need to re-enter anything ... Ever!
Once you have created your recipes you can add the ingredients needed directly to any shopping list, or add your recipes to the 7 day meal planner then add the items needed for the entire week to a shopping list, you'll never need to write a shopping list again!
We are currently developing myFood Online which will enable you to do everything through a web browser using your Google™ account and see it automatically appear on your phone
With the imitate release of myFood Online you will able to Sync shopping list between all of your devices and with other users. You will also be able to use the fully featured website which is currently in development.
Another great thing about myFood is that every feature mentioned is FREE unlike other shopping list Apps where you have to pay for the extra features!!
If you don't like something about myFood please give some feedback instead of simply posting a negative rating and your comments will be used to make myFood a better app. Your feedback will always receive a response.
You can always ask for help or simply give your feedback through social networks, or via email from the app
~~~~ Main Features ~~~~
** Everything is FREE **
** Amazingly Easy To Use **
** Multiple Shopping Lists **
** Recipe Creator **
** Meal Planner **
** Barcode Scanner **
** Free Online Shopping List Creation/Sharing **
myFood allows you to create a library of recipes and meals so you don't forget them, and the beauty is that you can populate a shopping list easily from these recipes.. What's the point on writing a shopping list when myFood can do it for you!
Need to plan your weeks meals? no problem. myFood lets you add meals to a 7 day meal planner, these are taken straight from your recipe/meal list.
OK, so you've created your recipes.. Planned the weeks meals ... now its time for shopping. myFood can create a shopping list for you based on the items needed to make the recipes that you added to your meal planner, all you have to do is take myFood with you to the supermarket to collect your items.. o and if you want, myFood will tell you an estimated cost and how many items you have to collect.
myFood uses a few permissions in able to function correctly.
** Your Accounts **
So you can log in with your Google account, in order to do this myFood needs to show you a list of your accounts so you can log in
** SD Card **
So you can store pictures of your items
** Internet Access **
So you can store things on myFood Online and sync between your devices
Full Online syncing
Fully features website
Smart Recipe Searcher
Online Recipe Searcher
Recipe Tags (high protein, high fibre ect)
Month Meal Planner
We are currently working hard on the shopping lists section of the App. Next on the list will be the recipes, inventory and wine manager!
myFood is a direct replacement for Food Manager app.
TAGS: Shopping Lists, Recipes, Meal Planner, Groceries, Online Shopping Lists, List Sharing, Free
** Feedback **
myFood has a send Feedback feature, all suggestions will be read as your feedback is valuable.
Join over 1 million families and save up to $40 a month at more than 16,000 grocery stores using this top-rated meal planning and grocery list app. Parents Magazine called Food on the Table one of the "Best Back-To-School Apps for Parents" because of the ability to plan kid friendly recipes based on grocery sales. Meal planning ideas and cheap recipes make this app a weekly meal planner you’ll love.
With our app you can:
✓ Make a weekly menu with the meal planner
✓ Find budget meals and shop based on sales
✓ Discover kid friendly meals
✓ Get in shape with a healthy grocery list
✓ Plan your family’s weekly meals on a budget
✓ Create a family meal plan using the menu planner
✓ Shop smarter using our grocery shopping list template
✓ Save time by planning easy dinner meals for a week
✓ Browse family meal ideas, meal menus, and budget recipes
✓ Enjoy creating easy family dinners together
✓ See a printable grocery list right on your mobile
✓ Design customized weekly menus
✓ Get reminders to create your weekly meal plan
✓ Create budget family meals
Start menu planning today!
The app allows current eMeals subscribers to access their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal plans for easy planning, shopping and cooking.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
* Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
* Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
* Organized grocery list for easy shopping
* In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
* Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
Tailor your meal plan to your food style by choosing from any of these:
* Classic Meals
* Clean Eating
* Gluten Free
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Natural & Organic
* Portion Control
* Simple Gourmet
* Slow Cooker
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
My app is all about giving you the tools and inspiration to create really great-tasting food easily at home.
You’ll find 65 mouth-watering recipes to try, each one taking around 20 minutes. Every recipe has stunning step-by-step photography, so you really can't go wrong!
As well as all that you'll find 21 videos with useful tips, tricks and kitchen skills from sharpening a knife to chopping an onion.
There's also a cool shopping list - it sorts your ingredients by aisle so you'll be really speedy in the supermarket too.
Invite your mates over and give it a go- happy cooking!
Jamie O xxx
This app should be helpful for those who count calories, want a meal regiment that is under 1200 calories. Or even those who want to try famous 7 day diet.
In any case, if you need to lose weight fast, 7 Day Diet Meal Plan app might be for your best choice.
1. It tells you what to eat for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner each day until the seventh day.
2. Interesting youtube video about 7 Day Diet Meal Plan
Install this App Now, and start getting healthy and losing weight!
You don’t have to install the apps for each restaurant, just one app can serve the purpose at multiple restaurants.
You can give title to your menu that can be special event like birthday party or family gathering or anything else you like to put in menu title. You can choose the day of the week, when you want to use your menu, from Monday to Sunday. You can add items in the list one by one you want to use in that menu. once you are done you will be able to save it and it will appear in the home screen with title or the day assigned to it or both can be displayed, you can choose how it will show on the main home screen.
Different Menu lists will be create on the main home screen, when you will create more menu, so you can choose any time any menu you like to see or want to edit.
You can give this app home screen any name you like for example David menu.
Create your own menu lists and use them when you like, add more items or remove items or create more menu and personalize them as you like.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
● Eat better: Planned meals are healthier choices
● Save money: Don't eat out just because you can't decide what to fix
Kitchen Menu is designed to be a simple and efficient menu planner. If you are looking for an app that also has recipes, shopping lists, etc. there are other apps that fill that need.
As one user told us: "I don't need an app to tell me how to cook, I just want to remember what day to make the roast on!".
Plan one day ahead or more, whatever works for you. Try it today!
Thank you for your download!
★ Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals
★ Enter main dish and up to three side dishes
★ Notes on each day allows you to add related info and reminders
★ Share menus via email and numerous other apps
★ Always have your menu with you, for reference or to edit as your schedule changes
● Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions with this app. Use the website or email links below. (We can't reply to Android Market comments.)
CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
● Adding meal details to the Home list entries
● How do I delete entries?
In the Home list view, press and hold an entry to trigger the delete option.
More from developer
- This app is only a license key and it will not appear in your launcher.
- You must also download the free Automated Menu Planner.
We recommend that you try out the free app first before buying this license :-). The free app is fully functional.