Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
Menu Planner app helps moms to solve one of the most toughest questions as soon as they wake up in the morning: What should I cook today? With this simple design and easy user interface, this menu planner app will give you a peace of mind by planning and preparing your weekly or daily meal plan in advance to avoid everyday queries and last-time hassles. If you didn't get any idea of "what to cook", then you can refer to the website of your favorite Indian chefs.
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
It consists of four sections:
1. Recipes List
This is just a list of your recipes. You can fill it with every meal recipe you know and use.
TIP: Tried a new recipe and love it? Better put it here as soon as possible. In two weeks you will not remember it.
TIP: You can synchronize (export/import) your recipes between your Android devices! Visit in-app Help section for more info.
Calendar lets you assign meals (recipes) to days. Days can have any number of recipes assigned. Days that have anything added to them are marked with different color, so you can easily see which days are "empty".
After planning meals, you can automatically generate the shopping list.
TIP: By planning your meals for some days ahead you save your time, don't have to make groceries every day or don't have to eat again that grilled cheese on Wednesday evening, because your fridge is empty.
3. Shopping List
Interactive shopping list has two modes. First one is "shopping" mode, which lets you tap items to fade them out and move down the list. The list is divided into six categories to help you organize your shopping items.
TIP: Tap items as you put them in your shopping cart, so you only see thing you haven't got yet.
TIP: You can swipe left and right to change categories. Number next to category icon tells you how many items haven not been marked as bought yet.
Second, "edit" mode, allows to edit any item. You can manually add or delete shopping items.
TIP: If you do not assign a category when creating an item, it will be set to "Other". You can change it later. Or never. But, better do it right away, as it will make your shopping list way more organized and easier to use later.
Detailed in-app help, explaining how to use Powerful Meal Planner.
Got any suggestions for Powerful Meal Planner? Or maybe discovered something does not work as it should? Do not hesitate to drop an email!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
**Visual meal planner, to coach and help you recognize food portions on your plate.
**Pre planned meals, created for you by professional dietitians and nutritionists.
**Balanced plates, all meals are calculated with the right calorie, fat, and protein count for you.
**Food variety, substitute plates and products for every meal, to suit your personal tastes.
**Grocery list for every meal plan, to help you to get ready to your diet and make your shopping experience fun and easy.
**Restaurant suggestions, so you can keep your diet even when dining out.
**Live support group for every meal plan, to provides you the guidance and support you need in real time.
**Exclusive recipes, created exclusively by your nutritionist.
**Healthy tips & meal reminders to keep you motivated and bust those cravings.
“This app does exactly what it says. I've started the Ultimate NY Plan and I love it, I've lost 10lbs (yes Ten Pounds in my first week” - Sydney
“I am so glad I discovered it. It really helps me because i'm a visual person, I love that I don't have to plan or guess what healthy meal to prepare and how. It has lots of combination and choices that are yummy and healthy.” - Stephanie
“I liked that it gave ideas for a balanced plate and that you could replace items if desired. I also liked that it automatically created a shopping list and that it included restaurants and snacks” - Melissa
“Thank you for the make my plate team for creating this app, it helps me to lose weight and The fact that you can see live portions of food on the plate is helpful especially for those of us who need strict portion control! - Natalie
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
The Free version has only 40 recipes available( but you can purchase the payed version to have 195 recipes and No Advertising! )
- Search recipes by name
- All recipes list
- Order by calories option( menu buttons)
- All recipes organized in chapters, for quick access
Main Dishes( Beef, Casserole, Chicken, Crock Pot, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Vegetables)
Appetizers( Beverages, Breads, Canapes, Cheese, Dips, Finger Foods, Nuts, Salsa)
- This is the list of favorite recipes
- Add recipes to it for easy access later on
- all ingredients contained in the recipes from Meal Plan.
+ Uncheck All
+ Delete Checked Items
+ Delete All
- A grid of ingredient types, for easy access.
- Baked products, Baking products, Beverages, Bread, Candy, Dairy, Pasta, and more.
- Click( touch) ingredients to include them in search , before pressing the Search Recipes button.
- Long click on ingredients for details.
- includes a list of previously checked ingredients( you can exclude ingredients from the current search)
- includes a list of matched recipes, with details( matched percentage, count of matched ingredients in recipe, and more)
SELECTED RECIPE RESULT:
- If you click on a recipe from the list of matched recipes you can view recipes details.
- Ingredients and recipes photos.
- Add to Meal Plan option ( with meal time: breakfast, lunch, dinner and more).
- Previously checked ingredients appear with green background.
- Click on ingredient for details( includes ingredient nutrition facts, measure description, weight, add ingredient to Grocery List and more).
- Same as SELECTED RECIPE RESULT, without the matching details.
- Photos of recipe and ingredients.
- Add to Meal Plan option ( with meal time: breakfast, lunch, dinner and more).
- Ingredients with quantities list.
- Click on ingredient for details.
- Recipe nutrition.
- It is a project that is constantly evolving.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Cookbook is organized by chapters for easy access.
- Save your shopping list to help you later when doing grocery shopping.
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Impress friends and family with great meals.Find food that fits their diet.
- Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipes.
- Find just what you’re looking for with advanced search capabilities.
- Take recipes in the kitchen, to the store, on vacation - no cookbooks or recipe cards!
- Order recipes by dietary constraint.
- Exclude multiple ingredients when searching.
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions.
- Bring your grocery list along to the store and check off items while shopping.
- The recipes include nutritional information on calories, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and more.
- It has tons of recipe categories including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, soups, stews and more.
Self Meal Guide brings you the best-of-the-best recipes, secrets and tips with photos of every recipe and every ingredient. This allows you to easily select and check ingredients for recipes search.
It includes Grocery Aisle feature which lets you to find out the matching recipes with the ingredients in hand, fridge,
or just your favorite ingredients. This feature has advanced matching capabilities which generates accurate search results that are grouped in a fancy manner :)
Download it now and enjoy our delicious FREE recipes!
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don't hesitate to contact us!
Join over 1 million families and save up to $40 a month at more than 16,000 grocery stores using this top-rated meal planning and grocery list app. Parents Magazine called Food on the Table one of the "Best Back-To-School Apps for Parents" because of the ability to plan kid friendly recipes based on grocery sales. Meal planning ideas and cheap recipes make this app a weekly meal planner you’ll love.
With our app you can:
✓ Make a weekly menu with the meal planner
✓ Find budget meals and shop based on sales
✓ Discover kid friendly meals
✓ Get in shape with a healthy grocery list
✓ Plan your family’s weekly meals on a budget
✓ Create a family meal plan using the menu planner
✓ Shop smarter using our grocery shopping list template
✓ Save time by planning easy dinner meals for a week
✓ Browse family meal ideas, meal menus, and budget recipes
✓ Enjoy creating easy family dinners together
✓ See a printable grocery list right on your mobile
✓ Design customized weekly menus
✓ Get reminders to create your weekly meal plan
✓ Create budget family meals
Start menu planning today!
eMeals – Start saving your time, money and sanity with the meal planning solution that has solved the dinner dilemma for hundreds of thousands of families!
The app allows current eMeals subscribers to access their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal plans for easy planning, shopping and cooking.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
* Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
* Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
* Organized grocery list for easy shopping
* In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
* Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
Tailor your meal plan to your food style by choosing from any of these:
* Classic Meals
* Clean Eating
* Gluten Free
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Natural & Organic
* Portion Control
* Simple Gourmet
* Slow Cooker
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
- This app is only a license key and it will not appear in your launcher.
- You must also download the free Automated Menu Planner.
We recommend that you try out the free app first before buying this license :-). The free app is fully functional.