☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files only) and highlights (for EPUB files only) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Please Note: You must have UB Reader FREE version installed and the Full Version Key in order to unlock all Premium features!
Universal Book Reader is a stylish and user-friendly eBook reading app for Android.
NEW! We've added support for the Feedbooks store, so now you can access all the latest titles – fiction, non-fiction, and public domain - right from UB Reader.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device, over email, or through the Feedbooks.com online store.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Feedbooks online store – Get access to the entire Feedbooks catalog directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf.
• Intuitive and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Helpful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view allows you to add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and browse through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
Download thousands of free and paid ebooks, highlight excerpts, take notes in your books and contracts, organize your books, add your favorite catalogs in your "Bookstores" area and much more!
This ebook reader has many possibilities:
- an integrated reading tool that will surprise you with its smoothness and functional richness
- an advanced library to organize and index your ebooks
- a huge selection of bookstores can be set: one click access to thousands of books
- possibility to sync your library across all your devices and to share ebooks / notes through the paid service Mantano Cloud
• Support of the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF)
• Support of Adobe DRM, allowing to read ebooks protected against hacking
• Integrated OPDS browser, with the option to add your own URL addresses to customize your bookstore area
• Compatible with Mantano Cloud service
• Customize the display of EPUB books thanks to predefined themes.
• Advanced support of PDF books: Fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom, optimized display speed
• Search function in the book content
• Many ways to annotate your ebook: highlighting, adding text notes to a page or to an highlight
• Pinable navigation panel for a quick access to the table of content, bookmarks, highlights and notes
• Night mode
Organizing your library
• Index your books by tags and rating
• Group your books into your personal collections
• Book filtering functions by tags, collections, authors...
• Several display modes: detailed list and thumbnails
More features with Mantano Cloud (requiring a separate paid subscription on http://cloud.mantano.com):
• Sync your library between your devices: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, discussions, contacts along with you, in their most recent state.
• Shared reading : Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from each others' experience. Share your ebooks with your friends, learn from their notes, discuss with them.
More detailed description with editions comparison available here: http://store.mantano.com/reader/editions_comparison.htm
Other ebook reader apps:
- Supporting Adobe DRM: Aldiko, Kobo, Bluefire
- Not Supporting Adobe DRM: Moon + Reader, RepliGo, Laputa, Cool Reader, ezPDF, Adobe Reader, FBReader.
Small, clean interface, fast and reliable.
- Search books
- Night Mode
- Control of font sizes
- Control margins
- Text selection / copy
- Supports EPUBs 2 and 3.
- Table of contents
- Preserves unique aspects of the book
- Clean interface
- Easy of use
- Automatic discovery of books
- Smart reading
If you like to read, you should install Skoob.
Worth testing. We're sure you'll like it.
- support of the main reading formats: fb2, epub, doc, rtf, txt, html, mobi, pdf, djvu, xps, cbz, Docx (supported by Android 4.0, and higher), odt (Android 3.0, and higher), cbr (Android 2.3 and higher), zip and rar with text formats inside;
- read and listen to your favorite books in one application due to the opportunity of audio book playback in MP3 format;
- an ability to read aloud TTS (text to speech), may be will be needed an installing of additional plug-in;
- creation of the bookmarks with an opportunity to share them via SMS, Bluetooth, social networks etc.;
- multiple interface settings, including 4 themes: «marble wall», «light wood», «mahogany» and «Material Design»;
- individually adjustable tap-zones;
- synchronization by means of the Dropbox cloud storage and the Dropbox online catalogue are available;
- widget for the desktop that reflects the recently opened books;
- Receive maximum information about the process of your reading through statistics;
- “Day/Night” reading mode that can change automatically in a specified time;
- translation of the highlighted text fragments by means of a built-in translator and additional dictionaries that will essentially lighten the process of reading ebooks in foreign languages;
- adjustable animated page turning (usual shift or 3D animation as if in a real book);
- addition of any TTF/OTF fonts (place them to the folder Fonts, /sdcard/Fonts, then simply choose the font needed in the settings);
- built-in search system that will help you to find a certain text fragment in the book as quickly as possible;
- interface in 5 languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, German, and French;
- setting notifications of the prolonged reading;
- opportunity to use OPDS libraries;
- possibility to add your own wallpapers for reading (place files with wallpapers into /sdacrd/Wallpapers);
- built-in file browser that will quickly open a text document from the phone memory or SD-card;
- convenient book sorting by different categories;
- the ability to turn the sound of pages turning in the settings section "Other";
- in settings section "General" you can set the "lock screen", by which, through a user-defined time, the device goes into standby mode, saving battery power in case you accidentally leave the app open;
- correct reflection of visual content with a possibility to enlarge images up to the necessary sizes.
- opportunity to remove ads after buying the FullReader+ AdLocker app. The instruction of how to block ads is present in the section "Info" of the application FullReader+ .
Thus Full Reader is the app that is essential and helpful for ebook representation, it is also an excellent djvu and pdf reader for android and, moreover, it will be very much appreciated by comics admirers.
FullReader+ - is a free reader for Android with open source code.
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and plain text file.
- Includes a browser/downloader for network e-book catalogs/stores.
- Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included.
- Custom OPDS catalogs are supported.
- Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
- Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts.
- Text highlighting
- Book marks
- Day/Night read mode
- Search text
- Screen orientation control
- Zoom in and Zoom out
- Reading page Navigate
- Text settings
- Colors and wallpapers settings
- Dictionary settings
- eBooks search
Includes hyphenation patterns for 16 languages.
This app is base on FBReader code
This app is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FBReader code: http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores and leading publishers around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
- Support built-in StarDict/ColorDict English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and more dictionaries without compromise
- Over 20 free offline dictionaries available for installation and config
- Simple and fast definition search with automatic word matching
- Support TTS(Text-To-Speech)
- Support E-book format: epub, mobi(prc,azw), umd, txt
- Enjoy learning new words with completely customizable word list notebook
- Support both landscape and portrait screen reading
- Add highlights and notes
- Adjust brightness and day/night mode options
- Bookmark and reading history listing
- Customize font size, line spacing and character encoding
- Look up word with search engine and Google Translate
- Support Multi-Language, and convert your Chinese books between Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
Key words: book, e-book, reader, e-reader, dictionary download, Oxford, Longman, WordNet, Thesaurus, Merrian Webster, text, English learning
Similar apps: StarDict, ColorDict, GoldenDict,
Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Aldiko, Kindle, Google books, HD, Kobo, FBReader
After starting 3MT reader, you are presented with what is called the library view. This view lists the books you have opened, most recent first. Simply tap on a book to open it and continue reading. To view the book's description, long press on the title. This also allows you to delete the book if desired.
If you wish to open a book on your phone that has not been opened previously, tap the open button on the action bar at the top.
Once a book is opened, the app enters reading mode. The following gestures allow you to navigate within the book. If explore by touch is enabled on your phone, use two fingers with each gesture.
Flick up - previous line
Flick down - next line
Flick left - speak and spell previous word
Flick right - speak and spell next word
The action bar shows the title of the book, and contains a button to return to the library view. In addition, the following buttons are available.
Play - starts reading. Press play again to stop.
Previous - moves to the previous section, if any.
Next - moves to the next section, if any. If the book only has one section (e.g. text files), next/previous will be disabled.
Contents - shows the table of contents for the book. Tap an entry to move to that section.
Below the buttons is a position progress bar. Tap it to adjust the position in the current section, as a percentage.
Features and stuff:
- Simple user interface - no need for over-complicated settings and configurations. Just read and enjoy.
- Pure Android Holo Design with fast responses and slick animations.
- Support of images and styles.
- Fulltext search within your e-books.
- Simple file browser.
- Custom bookmarks.
- Full tablet support.
This app might not have as many features as Aldiko, Moon+, FBReader and such, but I was not satisfied with any of those, so I had to do my own. And I consider SlickPub having much better user experience.
Let's keep it simple. Just read.
▶ The best reading experience. iReader has the most advanced typesetting engine that you can read a book mixed composing of pictures, audios and videos. The surprise is that you can do read hands free because of the automatic reading function.
▶Lots of book resource. There are more than 300,000 books in iReader Store online.
▶The variety of file formats support. You can import and read you own document of different format such as TXT,UMD,EPUB,PDF,CHM and OFFICE.
☆ iReader's functions
▶iReader can divide your text document into chapters automatically for easy reading.
▶iReader can help you easy to organize your books on the bookshelf like dragging the app icon on the android desktop.
▶iReader can smart scan the books on disk and also help you to import books through WIFI.
▶You can resume the books, marks and progress information for different client with your iReader account.
▶You can share the favor books to your friends through facebook,line,sms and wechat. We have many interesting reading events that you may enjoy it.
It will be great to come to join us now.
KOMO Reader is compatible with many different digital devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs. Each KOMO account can use up to 7 different devices, your book shelf, notes and highlights can be synchronized from one device with another.
Its Android version is supported on Android 4.0 and onwards.
** Gitden Reader proved to be world no.1 iOS/Android EPUB3 Reader, tested and first published on www.epubtest.org, May 2014**
With one single app, users can utilize its features in smartphone or tablet.
When logged in with one user ID, the book info; last read position, bookmark, highlighting, etc., is synchronized identically among multiple devices (under development).
Device-to-device synchronization is processed encrypted as to abide by data security
1. Displays audio/video included book contents properly. (Foreign language textbook can be easily made in EPUB.)
2. Shows MathML and SVG built-in .epub file quickly and easily. (Science and engineering textbooks can be written in texts other than pictures.)
3. Demonstrates reflowing book conveniently. (Displays novel, essay, educational books, etc. adjusted to the device screen.)
4. Supports fixed layout book and media overlay feature; highlights the content adjusting to the book audio. (Storybook can easily be made in EPUB.)
6. Supports RTL(Right To Left) vertical writing. (Japanese books written in EPUB3.0, can be read comfortably.)
7. Supports RTL(Right To Left) for Arabic and Hebrew language. (Arabic and Hebrew books written in EPUB3.0, can be read easily.)
8. Footnote link will be shown in pop-up window.
9. Supports "undo" feature; shows "undo" button that takes user to their last visited page whether user taps a link, moves away from the table of contents, or make changes with roll-screen. User can easily go back to the previous page if any mistake happens.
10. Supports accessible, comfortable, and compact support in private settings in [aA] Icon.
11. [aA] icon supports; 1) choose different font-faces; embedded/basic, 2) decrease/increase font-size, 3) change height between lines; narrow/normal/wide, 4) justify texts to both/left, 5) read book in facing pages mode in tablet, 6) set/reset continuous scroll mode, 7) choose from Day(White, Sepia), Night(Black) for background theme.
12. Supports text search, bookmark, copy selected parts of content, highlight, memo, SNS sharing, search dictionary, etc.
13. Supports display functions in table of contents, bookmark, highlight, memo in each and every book.
14. Supports page turning by pushing the volume button. (During audio play, the volume key only controls volume.)
15. Supports brightness arrangement; drag left blank space up/down with a finger.
16. Supports bookmark on/off; drag right blank space up/down with a finger.
17. Supports tool bar by tapping the center.
18. Supports zoom in feature; Double tap the image, and the user can zoom in the selected image separately.
19. Supports importing books from outside and deleting books in bookshelf.
20. Supports importing books from Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail. Tap .epub file in Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail, select [Gitden Reader] from “open in…” and the user can read in the app.(supports standard .epub only)
21. Supports Library sorting chosen from Date, Title, and Author.
22. (iOS ver. supports auto-hyphen feature when words break up in lines in English books.)
23. Supports "send inquiry." User can send questions by tapping [Setting - Report] in Bookshelf. We welcome requests for technology adoption and partnership.
24. Shows last read position and amount of book in small dots.
25. Embedded solid DRM (Digital Rights Management). Even a book is distributed free of charge, user cannot read the .epub file.