'Toki Clock Free' is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
*** Differences between this FREE VERSION and the Paid version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) Free version supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854 (Paid version supports resolutions greater than 320x480)
- To avoid going into Sleep mode, when 'Toki Clock Free' is running, the system's auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
- Alarm feature works only when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in front. Alarm will not sound when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in the background.
'Toki Clock Free' supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of 'Toki Clock Free' are as follows:
1) HTC Sensation (540x960)
2) Galaxy S III (720x1280)
3) Nexus One (800x480)
4) Galaxy Nexus (720x1280)
5) Nexus 7 (1200x1920)
- Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
- Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
- Choose from 10 skins.
- Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
- Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- Show/hide the seconds display.
- Flash or don't flash the time separators.
- Dim the backlight.
- Option to display the time with big numbers.
- Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
- Choose from 3 different formats for the date display.
- 8 bit sound alarm!
RECENT RELEASE HISTORY:
August 14, 2013 - v1.2.1
- Reviewed code and optimized.
- Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
August 13, 2013 - v1.2.0
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
August 13, 2013 - v1.1.9
- Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen). Please note that setup icons (such as 'change skin' icon and 'change mode' icon) are now displayed smaller to support various devices.
June 28, 2013 - v1.1.8
- Month name display for July and August was wrong for some skins (themes.) Fixed.
December 25, 2012 - v1.1.7
- When in 24 Hour display mode, 17 hour, 18 hour, and 21 hour were diplayed wrong. Fixed.
December 23, 2012 - v1.1.6
- Fixed bug where "Change Mode" icon was being displayed when it wasn't supposed to be.
- Fixed unexpected behavior bug when screen was tapped in the large-display mode.
December 22, 2012 - v1.1.5
- Fixed a bug where alarm time was displayed wrong.
December 21, 2012 - v1.1.4
- Optimized code to use less memory.
- Added 5 new skins (theme colors).
December 18, 2012 - v1.1.3
- Added high resolution icons.
December 16, 2012 - v1.1.2 (1st FREE version release)
- Now it supports devices with resolutions between 320x480 and 720x1280.
- Added graphics for high resolution devices.
- Fixed backlight bug.
- Fixed a bug where "Tap" action wasn't being accepted when in landscape mode.
- Fixed a bug where alarm sound becomes faster (or slower).
- Fixed a bug where 11:00AM is displayed as 11:00PM.
- Fixed a bug with separator flashing.
- To support devices without [Back] buttons, added [Done] button in alarm settings screen and city selection screen.
Most of the time you keep your mobile somewhere in your home (inside of cupboard, bags, book shelves etc.,) or office or other places with VIBRATE MODE ON and find it difficult to recollect where you kept that. Even a missed call from your friend's mobile will not help as your mobile is in VIBRATE MODE.
Those days gone !!!!! With FindPhoneBySMS app you just set one SMS passcode for one time and whenever you are in the above situation, message that text from your friend's mobile to your mobile. That is it !!!!!!!!! Your mobile rings on and on and on..... until you pick it up and stop it !!!!
- Just one time SMS Passcode setup in the settings
- You can choose default ring tone or other ring tones
- Removes your irritation by finding your mobile with one simple message
These timers times are according to the revised EU/UK HGV drivers hours rules on 2009.
We tried our best to give you a good product.But if any Improvements to be made or suggestions for more features to add or bugs please e-mail us to email@example.com
Note: Please see the "HELP" menu of the App on the usage guidance.
1. 4 Timers to count down the time,
a. Driving Hours (4 1/2 hours)
b. Daily Driving Limit Hours(9 hours)
c. Break Hours or Split Break Hours(45 minutes) or (15 and 30 minutes)
d. Rest Hours or Split Rest Hours (11 hours or (3 and 9 hours) )
2. We know you feel convenient if the running timers are always viewable. This App allows you to keep the screen open always by never locking the screen until you quit explicitly.
3. NightMode option to see the current running timer in black 'n' white mode (useful in night times when you don't want more lighting but want to see the running timers)
4. You can Refresh each or all of the timer(s) at any time by one click.
5. Easy to stop/start the timers by one click.
6. "Other Work" option to pause the running timer(s)
7. Alerts the driver 2 minutes in advance for the timers to go off (Even you closed the App!!!!)
8. Alerts the driver when it is time to take "Rest"!!!
9. Statistics - shows Time remaining to take 11 hours rest - so that you can plan accordingly.
10.Settings to select the "Ringtone" for Alerts.
11.Timers run continuously and alerts you on their completion even you close the app.