Allows you to calculate thermodynamic properties:
- Temperature, Pressure, Volume, Vapour Fraction, Enthalpy, Entropy by Peng-Robinson (1975) EOS
- Liquid density by Yen-Woods eq.
- Heat of evaporation (EOS)
- Cp – heat capacity isobaric (EOS)
- Thermal conductivity (Stiel-Thodost eq. for gases, polynomial for liquid)
- Viscosity (Jossi-Stiel-Thodost eq. for gases, polynomial for liquid)
- Surface tension (Guggenheim-Katayama)
You can calculate thermodynamic characteristics of some apparatus:
- Heat exchanger
- Isothermal compressor (multistage)
- Isoenthalpic valve
Available elements for calculations:
Methane, ethane, propane, n-butane, R22, R134a, water, nitrogen, oxygen, argon.
http://yadi.sk/d/WPOzucne9NUwg - Comparison with Aspen HYSYS