Great App Used with galaxy s7 plus 433khz telementry straight to phone via OTG. Works brilliantly however I would love if you could simulate the drones movement before a mission. I sometimes make long missions with various ROIs and it gets confusing as where exactly the drone will be pointing. Any chance this could be a future feature? Great App otherwise!
I'm using Samsung S6 Edge+. Recently the app is not displaying Home, Land, Pause, Auto, Follow modes after Takeoff or Auto is selected. Used to display these modes but they are not showing now. Maintain as Disarm, Takeoff, Auto modes only. Please bring back these modes. It's a great app.
Latest version has some bugs.. RSSI is no longer reporting, occasionally seems to crash to desktop when switching from Sending mission data - vehicle data. Otherwise it's great, just really needs the bugs fixed and it to work with some of the other 'older' tablet versions like Samsungs Tab's which aren't running the 'latest' versions of Droid.
Awesome! Works great. You should have named it something which is actually possible to search for though. Searching for tower you don't show up, searching for droidplanner you do. Oops.
Great app, poor update New update keeps crashing when u you attempt to import files.
Auto tend to mode Land Switch to loiter then in a few minutes, hearing tower saying Mode Land and copter decreasing altitude, then hurry my ass to regain control... Any one knows what triggers Land Mode?
Version 4.0.0 changelog:
- Remove dependency on 3DR Services
- Support for Baidu map
- Compass calibration support for Solo and ArduCopter v3.4 or higher
- Restore vehicle history screen
- Ability to export the vehicle flight path as a mission
- Deprecate '.dpwp' mission file for '.txt' mission file to improve compatibility with other GCS
- Autosave last survey preferences
- Fix invalid altitude frame for Follow-Me and Guided mode
- Fix Takeoff mission waypoint for plane vehicles
The best free vpn client for unblock proxy, wifi security, privacy protection.