There are total of 3 games feature inside this app:
Game 1 - God War Lights Puzzle Game : Drag the colourful light pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - God War Lights Memory Game: Pair two same light effect photo.
Game 3 - God War Lights Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
***** Highlighted Features *****
* Explore different type game in the god world of colour light.
* EASY TO LEARN - hard to master - easy, medium and hard level.
* The more blocks you clear, the more bonuses you will get.
* Fresh and beautiful style, bright and vibrant graphics & photo!
* Well-designed levels - each with ultimate challenges and fun puzzles!
* There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
* There are many great and free stuffs under the "more options" section inside for you to enjoy.
Download God War Lights now and join the biggest god war in the century!!
Sus fanáticos tienen todos sus libros, películas y conocen cada detalle de esta mágica historia y hasta los simples aficionados conocen la trama y a sus personajes principales.
Teniendo una historia llena de personajes mágicos, objetos divertidos e incontables situaciones memorables, se hace más fácil la tarea de crear una buena Trivia, por eso elegimos a Harry Potter como temática para este juego :)
Para quién esta dirigida la Trivia de Harry Potter?
La trivia puede ser jugada por cualquiera! No debes ser un experto, ni un fanático detallista.. si viste al menos una película, leíste alguno de los libros, tan solo conoces la historia estás ámpliamente capacitado para empezar a jugar.
La idea de esta aplicación es que te diviertas!
La Trivia de Harry Potter cuenta con 3 niveles: Fácil, Intermedio y Difícil.
Recomendamos que si es la primera vez que juegas, empieces por el primer nivel (Fácil), para que veas que tipo de preguntas hay en cada uno de los niveles (hay muchas preguntas divertidas en todos ellos).
Una vez que ya has jugado, si eres muy bueno, sabes todas las respuestas de los primeros niveles y te aburre jugarlos, te felicitamos! :) Puedes empezar por un nivel más avanzado, puedes hacerlo y de esta forma encontrarás preguntas que se adecuen con tus conocimientos sobre la historia de Harry Potter.
En la parte de abajo, podrás ver un cuadro que indica tu puntuación y si empiezas por el nivel Fácil, tendrás más preguntas para responder y por lo tanto, podrás hacer más puntos!
Empieza la Trivia!
Una vez que empieza la Trivia, aparecerá la pregunta en pantalla y tres posibles respuestas. Si conoces la respuesta, será fácil, si no la conoces, dependerá de la suerte :) elige una y cruza los dedos!
El Sombrero Seleccionador te lo anunciará si la pregunta fue correcta o incorrecta.
Luego de terminar el nivel podrás ver con que puntaje terminaste y podrás seguir respondiendo más y más preguntas en los siguientes niveles!
Esperamos que este Quiz sea de tu agrado y te diviertas jugando y aprendiendo más sobre Harry Potter!
Mucha suerte :)
The Quiz for Greek Gods and Heroes , Discover Many of Greek Gods and Heroes that you must to know about!!!!
Reveal the pictures of Greek Gods and Heroes and Guess that name!!! You will love this game.
All the photos with this application . Algorithm of the data collection system of Google and Facebook can be fixed by a watermark and credit them fully . The developers did not intend to possess them in any way. If you are the copyright owner of any media that is in an application , and do not wish to be published . Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to remove them without any condition .
Wordsmith features a score preview indicator that helps you determine what scores you might get before submitting a move. A must have for any serious players.
For those with busy schedules you can play slowly or for those that want to play fast you can do that too thanks to push notifications. I must warn you, this game is addicting!
**Also available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
-Supports 2 to 4 players
-Play friends or random opponents
-Play against iPhone and iPad users
-Chat with your opponents
-Allows 8 games going simultaneously.
-Score preview indicator
-Turn Time Limits
-Player profiles and pictures
-Basic player statistics
Pro Features (also available in market, search for "Wordsmith"):
-Allows 60 games going simultaneously.
-Extended player statistics
-Expanded Turn Time Limits
If you are having troubles with the application, please see our FAQ:
If it is not covered in our FAQ you can email us at email@example.com
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Slide your finger over the adjacent letters to form words and get points.
Words Rumble will test your reaction time as well as your wits in order to succeed against the clock and get to the top.
You can test you knowledge in English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
Q: Can i remove a multiplayer game?
A: They game will be taken off your screen after 92 hours.
Q: What if an opponent does not play an round?
A: You will win after 72 hours where your opponent has not played his/her round
We currently working on:
- Option to post on Facebook so your friends can see your username and challenge you!
- Dutch games
- Getting the official Swedish word list (SAOL)
19 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Polish, Greek, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian
Each word is a crossword puzzle hidden in a picture. Can you solve all the words?
Upon solving one word, you open another letter, gradually unraveling the entire puzzle.
✔ Free game
✔ Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
✔ Simple rules
✔ More than 350 levels
✔ Hundreds of words and pictures
✔ Choice of 19 languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, French, etc.
✔ Terrific way to improve your vocabulary!
Spell Me Right(TM) is now also available on iPhone! Search for "Spell Me Right" in Apple App Store.
Use Spell Me Right (TM) as an aid to prepare for contests like spelling bee, or improve on competitive exams such as SAT, GRE, or GMAT. You also get to learn a lot about the words that you miss.
This is a word scramble game that allows you to build expertise for scrabble, crosswords, anagrams, and other word games.
The app will provide you hints if you get stuck that will provide clues to word definition. Once you spell the word right, you’ll automatically be advanced to the next word!
The app is very similar to word games by Zynga such as Words with Friends, and Hanging with Friends, or games such as WordFeud or Scrabble. Our multiplayer game mode allows you to simultaneously play a game with someone else unlike multiplayer in games by Zynga where there is a significant lag time. If you love fun and addictive games like bubbleblast or Fruit Ninja, or useful apps like dictionary.com, you'll love our word challenge game. Try it out!
To compose a word user should move the letters in other cells. The letter can move up, down, left and right. The path to the cell must be free.
Once the word is made up - it will disappear from the field. If you use special "tap-mode" you can control whether word should disappear. Simply, tap on completed word and it will disappear.
Totally, there are 4 possible directions to compose a word:
* left to right
* top down
* diagonally left-to-right and top-down
* diagonally left-to-right and down-top
Requirements for the words:
* words must be at least 3 characters long.
* nominal nouns
Features of the game:
* 2 languages and 2 dictionaries: English and Russian
* Special Tap-Mode for manual word control
* Fast word search
* Variable field size 8x8 or 10x10
* Expert difficulty level
* Custom dictionary support
Program asks for INTERNET permission to send bug reports and show ads.
* Chooseable word grid size (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6)
* Play times between 0:30 and unlimited
* Extra time mode
* Multiplayer mode (up to 6 players)
* High score list
2-letter word: 1 point
3-letter word: 2 points
4-letter word: 3 points
5-letter word: 5 points
6-letter word: 8 points
7-letter word: 12 points
8-letter word: 17 points
n-letter word: (n*n-5*n+10)/2 points (n>2)
More from developer
Using DroidXplorer you can:
- Transfer files to and from your device without a wired connection.
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome to enable drag'n drop between desktop and browser!
- Rename files and folders
- Browse your media galleries
- Stream Audio and Video from your phone
- Remove files and folders
All this without any required extra software!
Simply push a button in the app and browse into your phone using just a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. No additional software is required!
The picture and video galleries shows the media thumbnail images to make it easier for you to select the files you're looking for.
Furthermore, providing you have the correct plugins installed on your computer, you can stream audio and video from your phone, without having to download them first!
Are you worried about someone else sneaking in to your phone within the same network as you?
- Just use the settings dialog to activate password protection!
If you only need to transfer files, explore your device or stream files this is for you. For more advanced functions there's AirDroid and WiFi File Explorer . DroidXplorer is more lightweight than both AirDroid and WiFi File explorer, with fewer options. We strive to provide a simpler and more user friendly experience with DroidXplorer!
The user interface in DroidXplorer has recently been updated. The current version serves as a mid-release before we publish a new user interface to the client parts, with the ability to manage contacts, clipboard, send texts and some other cool features!
DroidXplorer has been reviewed by several trusted review sites, check out all the reviews at
Would you like to try an addictive and fun game instead? We just released BLUB for Android:
The controls of the game are simple:
- Tap to swim down, similar but reversed to "Flappy Birds".
- Tap creatures to kill them.
The goals of the game are simple:
- Do not swim to close to the bottom or you die.
- Do not swim to far up or you die.
- Do not collide with other creatures or you die.
- Collect coins.
- Kill as many creatures as possible.
Don't bother with downloading. If it was any good it would have better ratings and more downloads.
Flee. Don't download, ignore every hunch telling you to try this game! It's useless, ugly and a pathetic take in the category of word games. Just go away and ignore you ever saw this game.
★ Lousy graphics!
★ Lazy developer!
★ Bad coding!
★ Fast Paced non-action!
★ Unclear Game Rules!
Oh, you found a bug?
- Good for you, I won't fix it.
Coded in a small town called Hudiksvall (http://www.enkeladress.se) a dark and chilly winter night.