- several difficulties to choose from, one fully adjustable (board size and number of mines)
- bigger boards available for tablet devices
- saving the unfinished game when you quit the app
- reset available for lost game so everything will be exactly where it was
- statistic shown after each game (lost or won) for current difficulty
- full statistics available through the menu for all difficulties
- the statistics can be reset (a single one or all of them)
- launching the game with prefered screen orientation
- disabling/enabling use of question marks
Compare you skills with your friends and see who is the fastest one or who has better score.
-Gameplay combines word puzzles with physics-based action.
- Easy to play but challenging to win.
- Twelve word categories to choose from, including Pets, Sports, Games, Music, TV, Zombies, and more.
- Many levels with increasing difficulty.
- Earn stars for completing levels, high accuracy, and fast play.
- Single-player gameplay for youth and adults.
- Play on smartphone or tablet.
- NO advertising and NO personal information is ever transmitted.
Using DroidXplorer you can:
- Transfer files to and from your device without a wired connection.
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome to enable drag'n drop between desktop and browser!
- Rename files and folders
- Browse your media galleries
- Stream Audio and Video from your phone
- Remove files and folders
All this without any required extra software!
Simply push a button in the app and browse into your phone using just a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. No additional software is required!
The picture and video galleries shows the media thumbnail images to make it easier for you to select the files you're looking for.
Furthermore, providing you have the correct plugins installed on your computer, you can stream audio and video from your phone, without having to download them first!
Are you worried about someone else sneaking in to your phone within the same network as you?
- Just use the settings dialog to activate password protection!
If you only need to transfer files, explore your device or stream files this is for you. For more advanced functions there's AirDroid and WiFi File Explorer . DroidXplorer is more lightweight than both AirDroid and WiFi File explorer, with fewer options. We strive to provide a simpler and more user friendly experience with DroidXplorer!
The user interface in DroidXplorer has recently been updated. The current version serves as a mid-release before we publish a new user interface to the client parts, with the ability to manage contacts, clipboard, send texts and some other cool features!
DroidXplorer has been reviewed by several trusted review sites, check out all the reviews at
Would you like to try an addictive and fun game instead? We just released BLUB for Android:
The controls of the game are simple:
- Tap to swim down, similar but reversed to "Flappy Birds".
- Tap creatures to kill them.
The goals of the game are simple:
- Do not swim to close to the bottom or you die.
- Do not swim to far up or you die.
- Do not collide with other creatures or you die.
- Collect coins.
- Kill as many creatures as possible.
Don't bother with downloading. If it was any good it would have better ratings and more downloads.
Flee. Don't download, ignore every hunch telling you to try this game! It's useless, ugly and a pathetic take in the category of word games. Just go away and ignore you ever saw this game.
★ Lousy graphics!
★ Lazy developer!
★ Bad coding!
★ Fast Paced non-action!
★ Unclear Game Rules!
Oh, you found a bug?
- Good for you, I won't fix it.
Coded in a small town called Hudiksvall (http://www.enkeladress.se) a dark and chilly winter night.