Kinda subpar choice of controls where you can't just remove any mistakes by tapping on them and have to switch tools to do so. Edit: Requires force centering of puzzles. And error is back. Think it's related to the backgrounds. Stopped working when I updated other Nonogram apps.
- Pause the music when the app is in the background.
- Settings are now directly saved without pressing a save button.
- Added drop down menu for songs in settings.
- Added drop down menu for backgrounds in settings.
- Minor styling tweaks (cool 8-bit like font for headers now).
- Added a LOT more puzzles: more than 800 now.