Android client for Allstar Link IAX nodes
The app supports features needed by HAM radio operators connection to Allstar nodes.
A simple user interface for accessing, talking and controlling any ASL node.
Configure your device to connect to a node by answering a few simple questions and you are ready to go.
Go to this link to get information on setting up IAX contexts:http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/node/89
• Multiple IAX accounts are supported with log in information and caller ID.
• A dedicated PTT UI has been added so VOX operation is not needed.
• Hardware buttons for PTT are also supported
• Hands free and Bluetooth are supported
• High quality audio
• Wifi and 3G/4G support
• Macro support for common operations
Note: This is beta software and several features are still under development:
• Macros can not yet be defined by the user.
• Transmit level control is moving from a percentage to a DB level control
• Settings screen is in progress