Well, was A very good app & team, thanks 💚 UPDATE: IT NO LONGER SAVES ANYTHING!! Please fix
Works well Cool app it solved the problem of saving web pages...and loosing them after uninstallation of web browser.
[UPDATE] Review upgraded from 1 to 4 stars now that I have 90-days experience with Android OS + HTC ... a painful learning curve for a tired, old Windows 7 user. I know how to "find" downloaded files now and Web2PDF seems to capture a website page fairly well. I do wish your app would let me identify a file folder on my SD drive to save to, but it is not a major issue now that I know how to use FILE SEARCH engines. [ORIGINAL REVIEW is no longer an issue] Where did my supposedly saved PDF go? What folder? Android apps are too frustrating !!!
Worst! Earlier it used to open browser, worked but after update it doesn't. Downloads but files don't open! Notifies " exception error " Will install some other app.
Does the job, no fuss Just what was needed.
Super Finally found one that really works
v2.1 (10 MAR 2014)
* Fix crash on gingerbread devices when clicking convert action button
* Fix crash on honeycomb devices when calling download manager to download pdf
v2.0 (9 MAR 2014)
* No longer use PDFMyURL.com as pdf conversion service, I am hosting one now :)
* Completely rewrite from scratch
* Name generated pdf file (finally)
* Use system Download Manager to download pdf