Besides "type exceptions.IOerror", it works just fine and is actually better than most. Every other web2pdf app seems to include the ads and other irritating crap that shows up on sites (such as the cookie warning on Gamepedia), but this app does it's best to actually remove it from the PDF and has done a fantastic job for me. So, besides the ERROR message, it seems to work just fine. The first convert almost always shows "type.exception.IOerror", but usually on the 2nd or 3rd try, it works without any issues.
This application is a very useful as like in the life food is very useful
∂σєѕи'т ωσяк ι ρυт ιи тнє υяℓ αи∂ нανє вєєи тσ тнє ωєвѕιтє αи∂ тяιє∂ тσ ѕнαяє ιт & ι нιт тнє ¢σиνєят вυттσи αи∂ ιт кєєρѕ ѕαуιиg ∂σωиℓσα∂ fαιℓє∂.
No Conversion: /
v2.10 (1 JAN 2017)
* Fix crash due to missing runtime permission
v2.9 (30 NOV 2016)
* New Spanish & Latin Spanish translation (Credit to Christian Rod. Gut. Per. Ase.)
v2.8 (4 JUN 2016)
* First attempt to use my download manager, yeah!
* New Japanese translation
v2.7 (5 MAY 2016)
* Migrate to arukas.io (japan server!)
* Fix file manager crash
* Display error when conversion failed.
* Support unicode
v2.6 (12 APR 2016)
* Migrate to openshift as sloppy.io ends free beta on Mar
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud